Keri 你能挺过去的 你很坚强
You've been smart. You're taking
every necessary precaution.
你很聪明 你处处都很小心
You're not helpless,keri.
你并非无助 Keri
You're prepared and you're protected.
你准备好了 你会受到保护
I needed to hear that.
听得我安慰多了
Sounds like he's gonna
try to talk to her.
看样子他想跟她说话
It could be a risky situation for him.
对他来说这是冒险
Why him?
怎么对他危险呢?
He's setting himself up for
rejection,and if he feels anger or shame,
他给自己设局被拒绝
如果他感到愤怒或者羞耻
there's a possibilit
yhe could turn violent.
就有可能变得暴♥力♥
All right,I'm going to
get this picture out.
好吧 我把这个肖像发出去
Jj ok?
JJ 没事吧?
Yeah,she will be,once we get a lead.
嗯 她会没事的 只要我们有了眉目
That was ryan.
是Ryan
He's taking off for a couple
of days to clear his head.
他请了几天假 理下头绪
But he wants to talk first.
但是他想先跟我谈谈
I'm going to meet him at the house.
我要去房♥子里跟他见面
All right,guys,tell me what you've got.
好吧 伙计们 告诉我发现了什么
- No one ever hit this woman.
- I knew it.
- 没有人打过这女人
- 我知道
And yet she's been profoundly abused.
可是她被严重虐待
What?
什么?
Her abuse was psychological. He
had complete control over her.
她心理上被虐待 他完全控制了她
He cut off all her contact
with the outside world.
他切断她与外界的所有联♥系♥
You've heard of
stockholm syndrome,right?
听说过斯德哥尔摩综合症吧?
(人♥质♥到最后反而同情绑♥架♥者)
You're kidding me.
你是开玩笑的吧
Prisoners of war,patty hearst,elizabeth
smart,they all say the same thing.
战俘 Patty Hearst Elizabeth Smart
他们都说一样的话
都是有名的遭绑♥架♥者
They had no place else to go.
他们没有别的地方可去
Why is it that men so easily believe
that the woman must somehow be the victim?
为什么男人这么轻易就相信
那个女人是受害者?
You asked our opinion.
是你向我们咨♥询♥意见的
Come in with us.
跟我们进来
There's one thing we haven't asked
her yet that might interest you.
我们还有个问题没问她 你可能会感兴趣
That's my dog!
那是我的狗!
It's not your dog,buddy. Back off.
这不是你的狗 伙计 退后
Look,I said it's not your dog. Back off.
听着 我说了这不是你的狗 别过来
Hey,will you back
off. It's not your dog!
嘿 你能后退吗? 这不是你的狗!
You son of a bitch! Stay away from keri!
你这个狗♥杂♥种♥! 离Keri远点!
Get off! Help!
走开! 救命!
what the hell happened?
到底发生了什么?
Says some guy in an old brown van paid him 50
bucks to walk the dog up and down the street.
说是有个开棕色旧面包车的人付给他50美元
叫他在街上来回遛狗
Told him to be careful,someone in the
neighborhood was kidnapping people's pets.
还叫他小心 说附近有人诱拐宠物
Back door's off its hinges.
后门开着
Her cell's still in
the house,her wallet.
她的手♥机♥还在屋里 还有钱包
Her purse is on the bed. He just...
她的钱包在床上 他就...
he just took her.
他就这么把她带走了
I was right here.
我就在这里
Let's go inside.
我们进屋里去
What now?
现在怎么办?
Well,he finally got her.
He's not about to let her go.
他终于得到了她 不会放她走的
Do you like it?
你喜欢这个吗?
It's really nice.
真的很好
How about the pictures of me?
我的照片怎么样?
It's good to finally see you in person.
很高兴终于见到你本人
Ah,you've seen me before.
啊 你以前见过我
- Yeah,no,I know.
- Where?
- 是的 我知道 我知道
- 哪里?
You mean the first time?
你是说第1次?
On the 21st?
21号♥那次?
You do remember.
你还记得
Your haircut looks nice.
你的发型很漂亮
You didn't like it long.
你不喜欢长发
No,I-- that was
good,too,I thought.
不 我... 那也挺好的 我觉得
I've thought about cutting my hair.
我考虑过去剪头发
No,don't you do that. Don't you
cut your hair,do you understand me?
不 不要剪 不要剪掉你的头发 听到了吗?
There aren't any vans in georgia that
have been transferred to maryland,
没有运货车从乔治亚州转到马里兰
so I am sending you registrations
and I.D.S for both states.
我把同时在两个州登记的车和人发给你
Pictures coming at you.
图片发过去了
Let's start with jeffrey
cramer,chris geezy,and mike hicks.
从Jeffrey Cramer Chris Geezy
和Mike Hicks开始
Ok. Cramer works at a grocery store.
好的 Cramer在杂货店工作
Geezy is a heating and air
tech,and hicks is on unemployment.
Geezy是个空调技工 Hicks待业中
But he's an I.T.Guy.
他是搞IT的
Last employed at legal
grind,tech support for law firms.
最后一份工作是在Legal Grind
--法律公♥司♥的技术支持
Keri's a lawyer. He might
have worked on her computer.
Keri是个律师 他可能修过她电脑
He's got no criminal record.
他没有犯罪记录
And his social's listed at a bank there.
通过银行帐户查到了社保号♥码
And the account lists...
还有帐号♥信息...
mike hicks,404 lark lane,silver spring.
Mike Hicks 银泉市云雀巷404号♥
Thanks,baby girl.
谢谢 宝贝
All right,we got a name and an address.
好吧 我们找到了人名和地址
Would he really take keri to his place?
他真的会带Keri去他家?
It's unlikely,but we
should still check it out.
不大可能 但我们还是要去检查下
All right,I'll send a cruiser.
好的 我派队人去
Every second we're
here,she's alone with him.
我们在这里多待一秒
她要跟他单独多待一秒
***********
他执意要Keri找到他
He wants********
他想让她开心 不会带她去他想去的地方
而是去她想去的地方
Maybe*********
也许是对你们俩
都有纪念意义的地方?
*********
我在杰西比海滩向她求婚的
**********
Audrey 你知道这位是Alexander
Yes.
是的
We'd like for you to take us
through the killing step by step,
我们想让你带我们 一步步回想杀人过程
as well as you can remember.
你能记住多少算多少
I had just-- I was
finishing up the laundry,
我只是...我刚刚洗完衣服
and,uh,I was hanging up my
husband's shirts in the closet.
呃 把我丈夫的衬衣挂到衣柜里
I looked over and I saw him on the bed,
我抬眼一看 发现他在床上
and I knew it had to be
then,that that was my only chance.
我知道就是那个时候 是我唯一的机会
And so,I decided I had to kill him.
所以 我决定我必须杀死他
I picked up the gun...
我拿起枪...
and I shot him.
向他开枪
I shot my husband.
我向我丈夫开枪了
And then you...
然后你...
sat there and waited
for someone to come home?
坐在那里等家里人回来?
Oh,no,no,no,no. I had to clean up.
噢 不 不 不 不 我必须打扫干净
- Why?
- Well,there was blood everywhere.
- 为什么?
- 因为到处都是血迹
And did you clean up to
hide what you had done?
清理是为了掩饰自己所做的吗?
No. No,I was going to tell sarah
what I had done when she got home.
不 不 我打算等Sarah回家告诉她我做的事
I wasn't hiding anything.
我没有在隐瞒什么
But then why clean all the blood up?
那你为什么把所有的血迹都擦干净?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表