There's nothing you could
have been doing here.
你在这儿也无能为力
The police got any leads?
警方有什么线索?
I spoke to the lead detective.
我和探长谈过
He doesn't think we'll get
anything from the scene.
他认为我们从现场
不会发现什么线索
Penelope garcia?
Penelope Garcia?
- Yes.
- Yes.
- 是的
- 是的
The bullet went in her chest
and ricocheted into her abdomen.
子弹从胸腔射入 射穿至腹部
She lost a lot of blood.
她失血过多
It was touch-and-go
for a while,
情势一度很危急
but we were able to repair the injuries.
但我们及时处理了伤口
So what are you saying?
那你的意思是?
One centimeter over and it would
have torn right through her heart.
子弹要是再深入一厘米
就会直接伤及她的心脏
Instead,she could actually walk
out of here in a couple of days.
换句话说 她过些天就能出院了
And I'd say that's a minor miracle.
我得说这是几率微乎其微的奇迹
She needs her rest.
现在她需要好好休息
You can see her in the morning.
你们早上就能探望她了
- Thank you.
- Thank you.
- 谢谢
- 谢谢
David and i will go to the scene.
David和我去现场
I think the rest of you should
be here when she wakes up.
她醒来时
其余的人最好在这儿陪她
I don't care about protocol.
我不管有什么规定
I don't care whether we're
working this officially or not.
也不管是否有正式授权
We don't touch any new cases
until we find out who did this.
在找到凶手之前
我们不受理任何案子
Hey,garcia.
嘿 Garcia
Our guess is he saw her enter,then
kicked the door in after her.
我们猜测他看到她进门
并尾随她夺门而入
He robs her,she tries to chase him,
他实施抢劫 她试图追赶他
then he turns and shoots
her as he's getting away.
他逃离时转身开枪射中她
You have an estimate on how
far away the gunshot was?
你们估计出射程了吗?
Approximately 15 feet.
大约15英尺
Any reason besides the door
that you think it was a robbery?
除了门以外
还有其它证据证明是抢劫吗?
He took her purse,dumped
half of it before he took off.
他拿了她的钱包
离开之前翻出来一半东西
Did you find a shell casing?
你们找到弹壳了吗?
So he hit her square from here?
那么他是在这儿击中她的?
Hell of a shot on the run.
这子弹飞的
Why does he risk coming in to an
enclosed courtyard to steal a purse?
为了抢一个钱包
就冒险跑进这圈起来的院子?
World's boldest purse-snatcher?
世界上最大胆的钱包抢劫犯?
It doesn't make sense.
说不通啊
Yeah.
喂
Good.
好的
We'll be right there. She's up.
我们马上到 她醒了
No tears.
别飙眼泪
I'm afraid if I start
crying I'll come unstapled.
我怕我一哭就止不住了
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
confused...
困惑...
stupid,and...
愚蠢 还有...
in pain.
痛苦
Are you up for some questions?
能回答几个问题吗?
I never saw it coming.
我没料到会这样
He seemed... deliciously normal.
他看起来...帅得很普通
You know him?
你认识他?
You were right.
你当时说得对
I should have trusted it.
我不该相信的
What are you talking about?
你指的是什么?
It's that guy I told you about.
就是我告诉你的那个男人
The one I met at the coffee shop.
我在咖啡店里碰到的
I wanted to believe he
was interested in me.
我想相信他对我有兴趣
- Forget that.
- I let my guard down.
- 忘了吧
- 我放下戒心了
Do you have any idea why
he would have done this?
你知道他为什么这么做吗?
Did he threaten you?
他恐吓过你吗?
Did he want something?
他想要什么?
I just thought he liked me.
我只以为他喜欢我
Ok.
好吧
we're gonna-- we're gonna
come back in a little while.
我们...我们待会再来看你
We need a name.
我们需要他的名字
James colby baylor.
James Colby Baylor
J.J. Can you stay for a sec?
J.J. 你能再待一会儿吗?
We need to stay calm.
我们得镇定
Don't tell me what to be.
别告诉我该怎么做
Do you remember anything
she said about him?
你还记得她提过他什么事吗?
No.
不
I just talked to hotch.
我刚和Hotch通过话
They think he used a revolver.
他们认为他用的是左轮手♥枪♥
Who the hell uses a revolver?
谁会用左轮手♥枪♥?
Somebody who doesn't want to leave
shell casings behind as evidence.
不想留下弹壳日后作为证据的人
What about witnesses?
目击者呢?
None so far.
目前还没有
And he staged it to look like a robbery.
他把这筹划得像一起抢劫
Which means if he's smart enough
to use forensic countermeasures,
这说明 如果他真这么聪明到
采取了防范对策
odds are the name he gave
garcia is probably bogus.
那么很可能他给Garcia的名字是假的
What did she say?
她说什么?
She made me promise not to
talk about her like a victim.
她要我保证 别把她说的像个受害人
So victimology--why
garcia?
开始被害者研究
为什么选Garcia?
Look at her.
你瞧瞧她啊
What are you saying?
你说什么?
You don't look like that by accident.
你看这一切不可能是偶然
She wears her
individuality like a shield.
她的穿着很个性 就像盾一样
Leading someone to be antagonistic?
导致有敌视她的人?
She stands out. Single woman.
她很醒目 单身女人
Could be someone was
watching her for a while.
这人可能观察她有段时间了
The sadist who gets off on gaining
her trust and then trying to kill her?
虐待狂者先博取她信任
再借机杀了她?
Pretty common.
很正常
Kemper,bundy,robert anderson--
they all had an element of it.
Kemper Bundy 还有Robert Anderson
他们都有过这样的行为
What's bugging you?
你苦恼什么?
A sadist who just happens to
choose an analyst for the fbi?
一个虐待狂正好盯上了FBI的分♥析♥员?
I asked her to go out last night.
我昨晚叫她出去
But she was pissed at me.
但她正生我气
She blew me off.
放了我鸽子
- So you ended up in church?
- Yeah.
- 那你就一直待在教堂里?
- 是的
What does it mean?
这说明什么?
One one hand,if she'd gone out with
me, she would have never got shot.
一方面 如果她和我一起出去
她就绝不会中枪
On the other hand...
另一方面...
what are the odds that the first time
I pray in 20 years,she's on the table?
有多大几率 我20年来头一次祷告
她就出事了
She's asking for you.
她要见你们
How are you feeling?
感觉怎么样?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表