As soon as I get results
I'll let you know.
我一拿到结果就通知你
And then there's also apparently
some crime scene notes.
而眼下 这里也有些Rossi探员记下的
That agent rossi wrote up
that I'm still spelunking for.
犯罪现场记录 我仍在深入研究
So he was on the actual crime
scene with the local detectives?
也就是说
当时他和当地警探在案发现场?
Could be why it bothers him so much.
可能就是困扰他已久的症结所在
Well,I highly doubt
this was his first scene.
我可不认为那是他第一次去案发现场
Yeah,but it was a bad one.
没错 不过却是很恐怖的一次
The weapon was a long-handled ax.
凶器是一把长柄斧头
Yeah,but we've seen worse
since he's been back.
是 可自从他回来后
比这还恐怖的我们也见过了
There's nothing else cross-referenced,no
other crimes tied to this?
没有交叉案件
没有其他与之相关的案子?
No,nothing I can find.
没有 我没找到
I mean,certainly nothing
with these signature elements.
我是说 绝对没有
具有此类特征元素的案件
Ok,so it's a double homicide,yes,but a single
occurrence with no apparent issue of state lines?
这么说 双尸案
却在州存案底中找不到类似的记录?
Was there a request from the local
authorities for the fbi's help?
当地政♥府♥有没有寻求FBI的帮助?
I don't think so.
我想没有
So then why is this a B.A.U.Case?
那为什么又归BAU负责了呢?
I don't think it was.
我不认为这是BAU负责
All right,garcia,I want you to double-check
any other unsolved murders in indiana
好吧 Garcia 再去查一下
印第安那州其他的未破谋杀案
or the surrounding
states near this time.
和周围各州同时期发生的案子
Something this brutal doesn't
feel like a one-time thing.
残忍♥至此的谋杀 不会没有关联案件
You've got it.
你说的没错
Prentiss: What is it?
到底是什么?
What is it about this case for him?
这案子到底哪里纠结他了?
What do you want to hear?
你想知道什么?
How papa kicked me and
jean's ass every single day?
我爸爸每天是怎么扁我和Jean的?
That the kind of thing you want to hear?
你就想听这种事么?
If it's true.
如果是事实的话
Nobody gives a damn about the truth.
没人会在乎事实到底是什么
Agent rossi?
Rossi探员?
Anything come back yet on that print?
有那指纹的信息了吗?
No. No matches.Nothing on file.Sorry.
没有 档案库里找不到纪录 抱歉
What about my notes?
那我的笔记呢?
Those I have. Do you have a pda?
那我倒是找到了些 你有PDA吗?
'Cause I can e-mail them to you.
我可以用电邮发给你
What's a pda?
PDA是什么?
It's a personal
digital-- never mind.
那是种个人数码... 算了
Is there a fax number where you're at?
你在的地方有传真机吗?
I'm at the palmer hotel.
I'll be back there later.
我住帕尔默酒店
一会就回去
I don't have the number.
我不知道传真号♥码
Ok. I will find it.
没事 我能查到
Thanks.
多谢
All right,I'll check
back with you in,oh...
好的 过会我再联络你 大约在...
and,sir,there's something
else that you should know.
长官 还有些事要告诉你
Agents prentiss and morgan found
your office in disarray this morning.
Prentiss探员和Morgan探员
今早上发现你的办公室一片狼藉
So?
所以呢?
Well... they're concerned about you.
呃...他们很担心你
Well,tell them not to be.
告诉他们不必担心
Yeah,uh,sir,that's the
thing,see?I'm sorry--
好的 呃 长官 这就是我想说的...
我很抱歉..
you told them about this case?
你把那案子告诉他们了?
Yeah,I'M... we're all worried about you.
是的 我...我们都为你担心
Damn it,I asked you to
keep this between us.
混♥蛋♥ 我告诉过你这事别让第三人知道
I'm sorry,sir.
对不起 长官
I know,and I...
我知道的 我...
they're going to see you.
他们要过去看你
They're coming here?
他们正往这儿来?
I don't need anybody's damn help.
我他妈的不用谁帮忙
Temperature's dropping.
温度在下降
It's that time of year.
一年的这个时候又到了
Warm days,cold nights.
白天暖和 晚上寒冷
It'll be summer soon.
夏天马上要到了
But not for you.
但对你来说不是
No...
对
not for me.
对我来说不是
Let's,um,let's talk about
the specifics of the case.
来说一下这案子的具体细节吧
Why did you choose sheila o'neal?
你为什么选了Sheila O'Neal?
You gotta show me a picture.
你得让我看看照片
I don't know their names.
我记不住她们的名字
Is that what this is all about,some
chance to relive all of this?
你喊我们来就为了这个?
想重温当时的快♥感♥?
I have an excellent memory.
我记性很好
I thought you wanted to hear the truth.
我觉得你们想知道真♥相♥
Truth is,they meant nothing to me.
真♥相♥就是 她们对我来说一文不值
They were toys,a diversion,and from the
moment I decided to kill them,they were dead.
她们只是玩具 供我消遣
当我决定要杀她们时 她们就已经死了
They begged,they cried,they
bargained,and it didn't matter,
她们哭天抢地 求爷爷告奶奶
但那根本算不得什么
because they didn't matter.
因为她们本来就不算什么
Sometimes I wish i was
normal,that I'd had a regular life.
有时候我希望自己是个正常人
希望过着平凡的生活
But I didn'T.
但我不是
Why did you ask us here?
你为什么把我们叫来?
- I wanted to smell the air.
- What?
- 我想感受一下这种气息
- 什么?
They've got me on death watch.
我的生命已经在倒计时了
24-hour-a-day isolation,and I will be
until they take me to the death chamber.
全天24小时的监禁
直到进入行刑室
So I wanted to smell the air
所以我想在死前
one last time before I die.
最后一次闻闻这气息
Thank you for giving me that.
谢谢你们给我这个机会
Let's pack it up.
收拾东西
- Should we at
least- - no,no.
- 是不是至少该..
- 不 不了
Have a nice trip,chester.
一路顺风 Chester
You're going where you belong.
你马上就要到 你该待的地方去了
It's 5:17.
现在是5点17分
Evening yard started at 5:00.
晚间放风从5点开始
Guard staff's outside
with the population.
警卫们都去院子里 监督囚犯了
There won't be anyone
to open that door for...
短时间内不会有人来开门
at least 13 minutes.
起码13分钟
And it took me less than 5 to do this.
而我♥干♥这个 用不了5分钟
While you were doing your research,
当你们做调查时
maybe a question or two about security
tones would have been a good idea.
或许最好该对安全准则略知一二
I heard the tones.
我知道安全准则
So you planned to be
locked inside with me,
那你早有计划要和我一起锁在这里面
with no guns or weapons.
没带枪 没有武器
I won't need a gun.
我不需要枪
There's no way they're
gonna execute me next week,
在我杀了两个FBI探员后
not after I kill 2 fbi agents.
他们绝不可能下星期
马上处死我
You saved my life by coming here.
你们在这出现 正巧救了我一命
But unfortunately for you,I'm
not a 5-foot-tall,100-pound girl.
但很不幸 我可不是个5英尺高
100磅重的小姑娘
All your life you've gone after
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表