我往往有出色的表现
I'm sorry.
抱歉
For what?
为什么?
I antagonized the situation.
我刚才真是火上浇油
No,you didn'T.
你没有
Well,I certainly didn't help.
反正我那么做 肯定是帮不上忙
I guess you really didn't help.
是没帮上什么忙
So haley wants me to sign the divorce papers
uncontested so nobody wastes money on lawyers.
Haley希望我把离婚协议签了
谁也不必破费请律师
You don't want to?
你不想签?
What I want I'm not gonna get.
我想要的可得不到
Ok,crime-fighters,I got the
information you were looking for,
通天干探们 找到你们要的信息了
but it may lead to more
questions than answers.
但引出的问题 可能比答案还多
Oh,of course.
当然了
There are scads of open
petty crimes,as described,
根据描述
过去20年中 在印第安纳当地
in the very area of indiana
in the last 20 years.
在案的轻罪数量相当多
But here's
the rub--
但怪就怪在
a large portion of them only
occur in the last week of march
其中绝大部分 都发生在每年的
and the first week of april every year.
三月最后一周 和四月第一周
And then it gets weirder,'cause the same kind
of crimes crop up in springfield,illinois,
接着就更诡异了 之后的两周
同样的罪行突然出现在
for the next 2 weeks,and then des
moines,iowa,in the couple of weeks after that.
伊利诺伊州的斯普林菲尔德
接着几周是爱俄华州的得梅因
So he's traveling.
这么说 他到处流窜
On a specific schedule for years?
每年遵循相同的日程?
Prentiss: Maybe he's a salesman?
也许是推销员?
Morgan: Who takes a developmentally
disabled partner on a sales call?
谁会雇一个发育迟缓的人 做推销员呢?
What about a carnival?
会不会是嘉年华?
Carnival?
嘉年华?
We went to a carnival the day before.
案发前一天我们去了嘉年华
It's the last thing we did as a family.
那是最后一次 全家一起外出
Did anything happen?
当时发生了什么吗?
- No.
- No,we had to leave early.
- 没有
- 没有 我们不得不提前离开
There was this clown that...
那儿的一个小丑...
made me a balloon animal.
给我用气球做了个小动物
It didn't even look right.
看着就不像那么回事儿
But then he kind of followed me around.
接着 他差不多一直跟着我
He didn't really do anything,but
my mom got afraid,so we left.
倒也没有做出什么举动
但妈妈有些害怕 我们就走了
Georgie: You never told us that.
你怎么都没跟我们说
I didn't even remember it until now.
直到现在我才记起来
Penelope,pull permits.
Penelope 快申请许可
Find out is this carnival
is still in business.
看看这个嘉年华 现在还是否运营
The study is ready.
结果已经出来了
You guys look around.
Prentiss,you come with me.
你俩四处看看
Prentiss 你跟我来
Jeff!
Jeff!
Get more tie-downs
over that ferris hauler!
那个轮子再多固定几圈
I don't want to have to slow
down halfway across illinois
我可不想 因为那个笨家伙
丁丁当当挂下来
because that moron left
pieces hanging off again!
得半路停在伊利诺伊
Idiots!
蠢货!
You look like you're in charge.
看来你是负责人
I can't believe people actually pay
good money to play these fixed games.
真不敢相信 还会有人破费
来玩这种一点不刺♥激♥的游戏
Men.
男人
Excuse me?
什么?
It's not people. It's men.
不是人人都爱玩 是男人
Is that a fact?
真的吗?
Only a man would waste $50 trying
to win that $3.00 stuffed animal.
只有男人 才会花50块
为了那个3块钱的毛绒玩具
You pulling out in a hurry?
急着拆装吗?
That's the way this business works.
这活儿就是这么干的
Gotta be set up where the money is.
哪儿能赚钱就往哪儿搬
Right now that ain't here.
如今这儿赚不到钱了
Where you headed to next,springfield?
今晚准备去那儿? 斯普林菲尔德?
We'd like to talk to you
about one of your clowns.
我们想和你们的一个小丑谈谈
Morgan: Did you go
to carnivals as a kid?
你小时候去过嘉年华吗?
Oh,yeah,every year.
去过 每年都去
Yeah,me,too. First place I had a drink.
我也是
就是在嘉年华 第一次喝了酒
Clown.
小丑
Come on.
快走
Clowns? This ain't a circus.
小丑? 这儿又不是马戏团
Clowns are for the circus.
马戏团才有小丑
You don't have any
clowns in your carnival?
这个嘉年华里 没有一个小丑?
How about a guy who
makes balloon animals?
那么有做气球动物的人吗?
- Might.
- Might?
- 大概吧
- 大概?
At times.
有时候有
How long's he been with you?
他来这儿多久了?
What is this?
你们到底想怎样?
This guy would have
been complained about.
这个人 总有人抱怨他
Kids are uncomfortable around him.
孩子们不愿意待在他身边
You'd have gotten reports from parents.
家长一定投诉过他
I can't remember every
complaint I get,mister.
先生 我收到的投诉 我啥也不记得了
It's not mister.
我可不是什么先生
It's agent rossi,fbi.
我是FBI的Rossi探员
Now,do you have a son?
你有儿子吗?
A son.
有一个
The guy we want to talk to,he'd
have been a big problem for you.
我们要找的那家伙
一定给你惹了不少麻烦
You'd have gotten rid of
him a long time ago,unless...
你早就不想他在这儿干了 除非...
it would have been difficult for him to
hold down a job for long,much less 20 years.
他不太可能长♥期♥做同一份工作
别说20年了
20 years?
20年?
I really ain't got time for this.
我真的没空谈这个
Make time.
挤点儿时间
All right.
好吧
He didn't mean to hurt those people.
他并非有意伤害这些人
It was my fault as much as his.
我和他一样有错
I got busy with one of the rides
breaking down and he wandered off.
有个游艺机突然坏了 我忙着修
他就跑了
He just wanted to see
the little girl again.
他只想再看看那个小姑娘
He liked her. He wanted to play.
他很喜欢她 想和她一起玩玩
He would never hurt anyone.
他绝不会伤害谁的
He went into the
father's room by mistake.
他不小心进了父亲的房♥间
He come after him with an
ax and he hit joey with it.
他拿着斧头跟在他后面
又拿斧头砍了Joey
So he got mad,that's all.
他生气了 就是这样
I mean,that's understandable.
我说 这也可以理解嘛
I mean,isn't that understandable-- he
gets hit with an ax and he gets mad?
难道不能理解吗?
他被斧头砍了 所以很生气?
He was sorry as soon as he did it.
他一下手 就立刻后悔了
He even put them back in bed.
还把他们抱回了床上
He just got angry.
他只是生气了
And I was too late!
我去晚了!
I was too late!
我去晚了!
I couldn't save 'em.
来不及救他们了!
But every year I take him back and
I make him remember what he did.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表