Are these the items that
you received in the mail?
这些是你从邮件里收到的?
Yes.
是的
And the watch in this bag-- do
you see it in this photograph?
这个袋子里的手表--照片里有吗?
Yes, that's it.
有 就是这块
Let the record reflect the witness has
identified the watch worn in this photograph
重复一次 证人确定这只手表正是
by murder victim darci corbett.
照片里的受害者Darci Corbett手上戴的那只
I have nothing further.
我没有其他问题了
Court is adjourned until 9
A.M.Tomorrow, back for cross.
法♥院♥现在休庭
明天早上9点重新开庭 交叉盘问
Rough day in there, huh?
今天很难熬吧?
Cece, I need to talk to you.
Cece 我要跟你谈谈
Listen, I don't want to jinx this,
听着 我不想招厄运
but something tells me I'm going to be buying
your team a round of drinks when this is over.
但我感觉案子结束后
我该请你们整个组喝一杯
I think he's getting his memory back.
我想他已经恢复记忆
I'll get you undone so you can change.
我帮你解开手铐 让你换衣服
You ok?
你没事吧?
A lot on my mind.
思绪重重
He was crying in there, when
his mother was on the stand.
他母亲作证时他哭了
And you don't have that kind of
reaction unless you're connected.
如果不认识 不会有这种反应
You been watching the trial?
你一直在看审讯吧?
Most of it, yeah.
大部分都看了
Today when my mother talked
about having to choose one life...
今天我母亲谈到 只能选择一种生活...
do you believe that's true?
你相信这是真的吗?
Don't you think you'd have to choose?
你不认为自己必须做选择吗?
Maybe you're right, but...
也许你是对的 但是...
the fact is it doesn't
really matter anymore.
实际上 这没什么关系了
Doesn't it? I mean, don't you want
to know who you're putting away?
是吗? 难道你不想知道
自己抓的到底是个什么人?
Heading over there now.
正赶过去
Stand back, people.
大家退后
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Excuse me.
借过
Are you ok? What happened?
你还好吗? 发生了什么事?
He has my gun.
他拿了我的枪
she's a law clerk.
他是个法律职员
Matloff stuck a gun in her face, pulled
her out of her car, late model nissan.
Matloff用枪指着她 把她拉出了车子
新型尼桑车
And you put out an apb?
发出全境通告了吗?
Statewide. We'll block
every road out of town.
全州范围内 我们会阻截每条出镇的路
Don't forget service
roads. He knows them all.
别忘了便道 他知道所有的便道
You know this guy, right?
你们了解这个人 对吧?
Any idea where he might be headed?
觉得他会去哪里?
All depends on who he is.
要看他是谁了
- Did you know?
- Know what?
- 你知道吗?
- 知道什么?
You talked to matloff every day.
你每天都跟Matloff交谈
Did you know that his
memory was coming back?
你知道他的记忆已经恢复了吗?
I don't have any idea
what you're talking about.
我根本不知道你在说什么
He can't help us. Matloff
is a paranoid personality.
他帮不了我们 Matloff是个妄想型人格
Even if he was aware he
wouldn't have told anyone.
即使他知道自己恢复记忆 也不会告诉任何人
Get over to the jail and into his cell.
去监狱看看他的牢房♥
Just look for anything, any clue
that might tell us where he's headed.
寻找任何可以告诉我们他去向的线索
Assuming his memory is coming
back, where's he headed?
假设他的记忆恢复 他会去哪里?
Simple answer's his birth mother.
最简单的答案是他的亲生母亲
His victims were brunettes.
他的受害者都是深色头发
Typology suggests that he
was projecting rage at her.
类型学表明他在向她发泄怒气
That's not an option.
She's with us, protected.
不可能 她和我们在一起 被保护中
If he doesn't have a specific target,
he'll either run or go on a spree.
如果他没有特定的目标
那他要么逃跑 要么继续狂欢(杀人)
Did we do this? The brain test?
是我们造成的吗? 那个大脑测试?
Reintroducing all those memories?
重新输入他的记忆?
Is it possible that it could have
acted as a cognitive rehabilitation?
测试有可能引起认知性康复吗?
This guy is who he is.
他本性如此
That's got nothing to do with us.
跟我们无关
Hotch, I think I know where he's going.
Hotch 我想我知道他去哪里了
Any sign of him?
有看见他吗?
He's got about a
half-hour head start on us.
他大概领先我们1个半小时
There's a waterfall near the site
where we found darci corbett's body.
我们发现Darci Corbett尸体的地方有个瀑布
Yeah, that's linville falls.
嗯 那是Linville瀑布
That's where we need to go.
我们得去这里
Figured this guy woul hhaved
eaded straight out of town.
还以为这个家伙会直接逃出城
Why'd he come back here?
你干嘛来这里?
- He's looking for something.
- For what?
- 他在找东西
- 找什么?
Himself.
他自己
That's him. Glasses.
那是他 望远镜
It's him. He's got a girl
with him and she's not moving.
是他 他抱着个女孩 她没有动静
- All right, let's move in.
- No, wait.
- 好的 我们上
- 不 等等
If we rush him, he might
try to kill her and himself.
如果我们逼的太急 他可能会杀死她和他自己
How do you want to do this?
你要怎么做?
I want to go in there myself.
我要亲自过去
Get your shooters high and wide.
布置你的狙击手到高处 远离目标
Think he's gonna shoot his way out?
你觉得他会硬闯出去?
Well, I don't want to be the
only gun in there if he does.
如果他真那么做 我不想只有一把枪可以用
Please.
求你了
Brian
Brian.
I want you to show me your hands.
亮出你的双手
Hands, brian!
双手 Brian!
Stop! Stop there, please.
站住! 请不要再过来!
Who is she?
她是谁?
She was my first.
她是我的第一个(受害者)
The minute my feet hit the ground,
I knew right where to find her.
我双脚一跨进这片土地 就知道她在哪里
I killed them.
我杀了她们
You remember.
你记得
Everything.
所有的事
Every moment. Every...
所有的时刻 所有...
tiny detail.
微小的细节
I remember. But...
我记得 但...
it's still not real.
始终感觉不真实
It's like...
像是...
the memories belong to someone else.
像是别人的记忆
Well, maybe in a way they do.
在某种程度上也许是
But you still have to
pay for what's been done.
但你还是要偿还做过的坏事
If I'm gonna be put to death,
I might as well die right here.
如果我要被处死 我宁愿死在这里
Brian
Brian.
The court may show you mercy,
but you have to earn it.
法庭可能会怜悯你 但需要你自己争取
If you believe you're a different person,
then prove it and do the right thing.
如果你相信自己已经改变
那么证明给我们看 做正确的事
It's over.
结束了
- Matloff's pleading out.
- Congratulations.
- Matloff认罪
- 恭喜你
I couldn't have done it without you.
如果没有你 我根本赢不了
First round's on me.
第1轮我请
No, we're gonna take a rain
check. We got a long drive.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表