不了 还是欠着先吧
我们还有好长一段路要赶
Sure. Another time.
好的 下次再说
- Lock up when you leave.
- We will.
- 离开时候记得锁门
- 好的
Darci corbett's father brought
a gun to the courthouse today.
今天Darci Corbett的父亲带了把枪去法♥院♥
You're kidding.
开什么国际玩笑
You think he was serious about using it?
你认为他真的会开枪?
I think so, yeah. He
was looking for closure.
我想是的 他想有个了断
You think he'll get some now?
那你觉得 他现在找到了断了吗?
I don't really think so.
我并不这么认为
I mean, people's emotional
lives aren't linear like that.
人们的感情生活不这么简单
To say that a killer's conviction, one single
event can just suddenly bring peace to a man,
比如说看到一个杀手被判刑--
一件小事就能给人带来心灵上的安宁
I don't--I just don't
think it's possible.
我不---我只是觉得不可能
Well, I guess he has to try.
他也只能试试啊
I mean, when it comes right down
to it, what choice does he have?
事到如此 他还能有什么选择?
Agent reid.
Reid探员
Sorry, I, uh, I know it's late, but, um,
抱歉 我 呃 我知道现在很晚了 但是 呃
I wanted to give you the
news before it hit the paper.
我想在媒体报道出来前 告诉你结果
Matloff's changing his plea to guilty.
Matloff要认罪了
Everyone agreed to life without parole.
所有人同意判他无假释无期徒刑
You didn't have to come here.
你没必要特意过来
I also came to return this.
我也是来还这个的
I had them release it from evidence.
我要他们从证据中解除此物
It belonged to darci's grandmother.
这个是Darci奶奶的
They were very close.
她们关系很好
I couldn't help but notice
the inscription on the back.
我注意到后面的题词
"Glory in a flower"? I'm not familiar.
"花之芬芳"? 我不是很熟
Poetry was something they
shared. It's wordsworth.
她们都喜欢的一首诗
华兹华斯的
"What though the radiance
that was once so bright
"也曾灿烂辉煌"
"be now forever taken from my sight...
"而今生死茫茫..."
"though nothing can...
"尽管无法..."
bring back..."
"找回..."
thanks.
谢谢
"Though nothing can bring back "the
hour of splendor in the grass, "
"尽管无法找回那时"
of glory in the flower,
"we will grieve not,
"草之光鲜 花之芬芳"
"亦不要悲伤"
"rather find strength
in what remains behind."
"要从中汲取 留存的力量"
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表