Good news,bad news.
有好消息 有坏消息
The morphine's wearing off.
吗♥啡♥药力减退
When I was in the ambulance,
我在救护车上时
I could hear the song
heroes playing in my head.
我听到脑子里回荡着Heroes那首歌♥
I kept flashing in and
out of consciousness.
我意识模糊 时有时无
Everything was really bright.
一切都是那么明亮
And I remember thinking,wait...
我一直记着在思考...
is david bowie really god?
David Bowie(Heroes原唱)真的是上帝?
We have a,uh...
我们有个 呃...
we have a sketch artist coming in.
我们找来了一个素描画家
I'm still a little hazy.
我还是有点恍惚
It's ok.
没事的
- Anything you tell us will help.
- Yeah.
- 你能告诉我们的 都会有助于调查
- 好
This guy say what he did for a living?
那家伙说了他职业是什么吗?
He said he was a lawyer.
他说他是律师
Did... did people know
him where you went?
你..你们去的地方有人认识他吗?
He said he wanted to show me a place.
他说他想带我看一个地方
It was half an hour away.
有半小时的路程
You drove together?
你们开车一起去的?
What kind of car?
什么样的车?
White.
白色
4-door sedan. American.
四门轿车 美国产
It smelled new.
看起来很新
- Rental car maybe?
- Maybe.
- 也许是租的车?
- 也许吧
I don't know. I don't look
at things like you guys do.
我不知道 我没你们这些人善于观察
- I don't see
danger-- - ok.
- 我也没看到危险
- 好了
Take it easy. Take it easy.
放松 别紧张
What else can you remember?
你还记得些什么?
He smelled good.
他闻起来味道不错
- Good night.
- Good night.
- 晚安
- 晚安
He seem nervous?
他看来紧张吗?
I thought he was just
afraid to kiss me good night.
我以为他只是害怕晚安吻别
You sure you're up for this?
这些你确定吗?
- Hey,garcia.
- Yeah.
- 嘿 Garcia
- 嗯
I've been thinking about
doing this all night.
我想这么做 已经一晚上了
I could hear him walking.
我能听到他的脚步声
He leaned over me and I held my
breath so he'd think I was dead.
他俯身贴近我 我屏住呼吸
所以他以为我死了
What happened here?
发生什么事了?
A shooting.
枪击案
It was horrible.
很恐怖
She's in intensive care.
她正在重症监护室
She survived?
她活下来了?
I have no idea how.
我也不知道怎么活下来的
Miracles of science,right?
科学奇迹 对吧?
They get the guy?
抓到凶手了吗?
No clue at all?
毫无线索?
Probably some crackhead.
很可能是个吸毒的家伙
It's crazy.
太疯狂啦
Police around here
can't even keep you safe.
这儿的警♥察♥甚至不能保证你的安全
This whole city's going to hell.
整个城市快要完蛋了
You look like crap.
你看起来一团糟
Well,4 days,no leads,I feel like crap.
4天 没有进展 怎么不糟呢
Any word from the hospital?
医院里有消息吗?
She's out of the icu.
她出重症监护室了
Doctor said she could go
home in a couple of days.
医生说她过几天就能回家
Reid and morgan are replaying it
with her and they'll keep us posted.
Reid和Morgan正在陪她模拟现场
一有消息就通知我们
We can always round up the 3
million guys the sketch looks like.
不管怎样 我们可以根据画像
先查到300万人
That was the police.
警队的消息
They took the sketch back to the
coffee shop,restaurant,came up empty.
他们拿画像回咖啡店
餐馆调查 一无所获
I even ran it through vicap. No hits.
我甚至检索了暴♥力♥犯罪搜捕数据库
没有线索
No luck with the rental car companies.
租车公♥司♥那儿也不走运
No prints at the
scene. No shell casings.
现场没有指纹 没有弹壳
The cell phone the guy used to call
garcia at work was a disposable.
那家伙用来给Garcia
打电♥话♥的手♥机♥是一次性的
The guy's a cipher.
这家伙真是个谜团
Hypervigilance,right?
过度警戒 对吧?
Thsomeing like that.
差不多吧
You know,most people these days
are looking For a semi-automatic.
你知道 这几天多数人
都来买♥♥半自动手♥枪♥
yeah?
是吗?
Yeah. Holds more rounds.
没错 装子弹多
You don't need more
rounds if you don't miss.
如果不失误就不需要那么多子弹
Penelope,I know it's gotta
be hard to keep reliving this.
Penelope 我知道重新
经历一次会很痛苦
I just don't know what
else there is to remember.
我只是不知道还有什么可回忆的
Let's start with the behavior.
那我们从他的举止说起
That's all--that's all profiling
really is,just noticing behavior.
就这样-- 所有轮廓分♥析♥
其实都如此 只关注举止
Sweetheart,any details you can
remember will tell us who he is. Ok?
宝贝 你记忆中的任何细节
都能帮我们查出凶手 好吗?
All right,so let's go back to when
you first arrived at that restaurant.
那好 让我们回到你们
第一次在餐馆见面的情景
- Was he nervous?
- No.
- 他紧张吗?
- 不
The opposite,actually.
事实上 恰恰相反
Can I start you with anything to drink?
能给你们先点喝的吗?
We'll have a bottle of sancerre.
来瓶桑塞尔白葡萄酒
Actually,I drink red.
事实上 我喝红酒
Trust me,you'll love it.
相信我 你会喜欢的
So he was trying to impress you by
showing you how he can take charge.
那么他在尽力通过展现
自己可以掌控大局来吸引你
I guess so.
我想是的
Tell me about his watch.
说说他的手表
It's a fake rolex.
是块假劳力士
You sure about that?
你确定吗?
I know my knockoffs.
我了解自己的假表
Clearly he was playing with it,though,
'cause he wanted you to notice.
显然他在把玩那块表 虽然是假的
他想吸引你的注意
I mean,he wanted you to
think that it was real.
想让你以为是真的
Garcia,are you ok?
Garcia 你还好吧?
I'm feeling really exposed.
我感觉真快崩溃了
You're doing just fine. Just fine.
你做得很好 很好
So you work for the fbi.
那你是替FBI干活
That's glamorous.
那太有魅力了
If you want to call 14-hour days
cloistered in a small,dark room,
如果你想说每天14个小时
在既狭小又昏暗的房♥里
surrounded by violent
images,glamorous,then hells yeah.
被暴♥力♥图片包围着 也叫魅力
那就是吧
Absolutely. It's paris in the twenties.
绝对 就像20世纪的巴黎
You work murder cases?
你受理谋杀案?
24/7.
(24/7)
每时每刻
I see.
明白了
That's the big-time right there.
这正是魅力所在
You're like a cop and big
brother all rolled into one.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表