那又怎么样?
So you're-- you're
becoming a man. It's--heh.
所以你...你要变成男子汉...
Believe it or not,it
happens to all of us.
信不信由你 我们都经历过这种事
There's nothing wrong with that at all.
这一点都没错
Never said there was.
我从没说这是错的
And these video games that you
play,these cool video games allow you to,
你玩的这些游戏很酷 允许你
to explore your violent side. Right?
发掘自己暴♥力♥的一面 对吗?
So,I mean,clearly you're intrigued.
所以 我是说你显然好奇心大起
My only question is whether or
not you acted on these curiosities,
我唯一的问题是 你有没有因为好奇
You've experimented yet.
而进行过试验
Shouldn't you be looking
for my cousin right now?
你现在不应该去找我堂妹吗?
I am looking for your cousin right now.
我现在是在找你堂妹
Why are you asking me these questions?
那为什么问我这些问题?
Why are you avoiding them?
你为什么要回避?
What would you like to know?
你想知道什么?
What jeremy's interests are.
Jeremy有些什么兴趣
Uh,computer.
电脑
Likes to be on the computer.
Spends hours at a time.
喜欢呆电脑旁边 一呆就是几小时
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
Who does he socialize with?
他和哪些人交朋友?
I don't know.
不知道
Kids at school,I suppose.
大概学校的孩子吧
You live under the same roof,but
you can't name any of his friends?
你们住一起
可你却说不出他任何一个朋友的名字?
He spends hours in his room listening
to that metal music I don't understand.
他总一连几小时呆在房♥里
听我听不懂的金属音乐
Has he always been this distant
with you,or is this something new?
他一直跟你这么疏远
还是现在才开始疏远?
Well,I
guess--
我想...
I guess it's always been like this.
我想一直是这样的吧
That's why I don't find it odd.
所以我不觉得有什么奇怪
Well,we did some checking,and,uh...
我们做了些调查...
We found out that jeremy,at
the ripe age of 13,has a record.
发现Jeremy满13岁成熟年龄时
有个警方记录
For stealing,6 months ago.
6个月前有过偷窃行为
We knew that.
我们知道
And that didn't strike you as odd?
这不让你们觉得奇怪?
He stole earrings for a girl he liked.
他为自己中意的女孩子偷耳环
When I was his age,I-- I
probably did the same thing.
我在他这个年纪...大概也干过这种事
He must have really wanted
to make an impression on her,
他一定很想让她对他另眼相看
Make her feel special,because we checked
the record, And they were very valuable.
让她感觉很特别
因为我们发现记录很有价值
We reprimanded him. What was her name?
- 我们责备过他
- 她叫什么名字?
Who?
谁?
The girl jeremy liked
so much he stole for.
Jeremy痴情到甘愿为她偷东西的女孩
I--I
don't know.
我...我不知道
We're his parents. He's 13 years old.
我们是他父母 他13岁
If he hadn't been arrested,
要不是他被捕
We probably wouldn't even know
that he was interested in girls.
我们多半都不知道他对女孩子感兴趣
J.J.,Can I get a minute?
J.J. 能单独更你谈谈吗?
Excuse me. Where's my brother?
请问 我哥哥在哪儿?
He's being questioned,sir.
在接受询问 先生
About jeremy?
关于Jeremy?
You think jeremy knows something?
你认为Jeremy知道些什么?
We don't know the answer to that yet.
我们还不知道
Oh,god.
哦 天哪
Believe me,when we do know something,
相信我 我们一旦有什么消息
You guys'll be the first people we tell.
一定最先告诉你们
W-we have to trust that.
我们得相信他们的话
Excuse us.
失陪
Well,that was strange.
这很奇怪
What?
什么?
You would think during a time like this,
在这时候你会觉得
Susan would wanna know why
her son's being detained.
Susan应该想知道儿子为什么会被扣留
She didn't even look
to us for an answer.
可她甚至问都不问我们
Look at her. She's
relaxed enough to sit down.
看看她 放松得都能坐下
Maybe protecting what
composure she has left?
也许在维持她仅有的镇静?
Or protecting someone else.
或者是保护别人
Hey,jeremy,do you know
what I do for the fbi?
嗨 Jeremy 你知道我为FBI做些什么吗?
No.
不知道
Study human behavior.
研究人类行为
Like,uh,the way you're pushing
your chair away from me,
比如你把椅子推得离我远远的
It tells me that what I'm saying
is making you uncomfortable,like,
表示我的话让你感觉很不安
Uh,you're trying to
distance yourself from me,
就象你想跟我保持距离
Maybe from what I'm capable
of reading about you.
也许因为害怕我看透你的心思
Whatever.
随你怎么说
Case in point: You
bite your inner cheek.
举个例子 你咬自己的腮帮子
It's a-- it's a nervous tic,like
you're holding on to something.
这表示你紧张 好象你在坚持什么
Doing it right now.
现在又咬了
You were also doing
it inside the arcade,
你在长廊上也咬腮帮子
And I think you were doing it
because maybe-- I don't know--
我想你这么做也许是因为...我不知道
Maybe you remembered something
more than what you told us.
也许你记起了没有告诉我们的事
No. I told you everything.
不 我什么都告诉你们了
I don't know. I don't think
you told us everything.
我不知道
我认为你没把一切都告诉我们
I think something else
happened inside that arcade,
我认为长廊里发生了别的事
Something-- something you
haven't told anybody yet.
一些你谁都没有说的事
Mr.Jacobs,have a seat.
Jacobs先生 请坐
Did,uh,jeremy and katie
spend a lot of time together?
Jeremy和Katie一起呆的时间长吗?
Our families spend a
lot of time together.
我们全家人呆一起的时间很多
He likes his cousin.
他喜欢堂妹
Does that make you jealous?
这让你嫉妒吗?
What?
什么?
Why would it?
为什么会嫉妒?
Why would it?
为什么会嫉妒?
We found that in the trash.
我们在垃圾箱里发现的
How is it that you know your 6-year-old
niece likes to read books and play dress-up,
你怎么知道6岁的外甥女喜欢看书打扮
But you don't know the first
thing about your own son?
却对亲生儿子发生的大事都不了解?
Typically molesters only pay
attention to the children that
典型的猥亵儿童罪犯只注意
They're grooming,ignoring
even their own.
他们垂涎的儿童
甚至会忽视自己的孩子
Katie wore that necklace
because you told her to,
Katie戴项链是因为你让她戴
Because you told her she was special.
因为你说她很特别
As if the sexual abuse wasn't enough.
好象光性♥虐♥待还不能满足你
Is that when it started?
就是那时开始的吗?
- When what started?
- When you gave katie the necklace,
- 开始什么?
- 你给Katie项链的时候
When she started wetting the bed,
当她尿床的时候
When her parents came to you and susan wondering
Why their daughter locked herself in her room.
当她父母来找你 Susan不明白
为什么女儿把自己反锁在房♥间里
Was that when it started? Is
that when the molestation started?
是这时开始的吗? 你开始骚扰她?
This is ridiculous.
太荒谬了
Couldn't help yourself,could you?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表