We're with the fbi.
我们是FBI的
Come in.
进来吧
Why didn't you come forward?
你为什么不站住来呢?
I was protecting my family.
我要保护我的家庭
They don't know?
他们不知道?
I was a kid myself.
当时我也不懂事
You give away a child...
送走了孩子...
I know it sounds cold, but you just want to
forget about it, believe it never happened.
我知道 听着像是我没良心
可我只想忘记它 当它从没发生过
So that's how I lived.
我就是这么过下来的
But you maintained a
relationship with brian.
但你和Brian还保留着关系
Maintained? No. I only saw
him once before the accident.
保留? 不 我只在案发前
见过他一次
You never got the sense
that maybe he was...
你从没这种感觉吗?
也许他...
a murderer? Not in the slightest.
会杀人? 一点都没有想过
I think it was
probably-- well--I mean,
我想有可能... 我是说...
from what I understand in the
news, we met before it started.
就我从新闻里看到的
我们是在事发前见的面
And when was that meeting?
什么时候见的面?
5 years ago.
5年前
He just called me out of the blue.
他突然给我打电♥话♥
The records were supposed to be sealed.
档案应该是保密的
I think he hired someone to find me.
我想是他雇人找到了我
And what did you talk about?
你们谈了些什么?
He was interested in my family, my kids.
他对我的家庭 我的孩子感兴趣
He just wanted to...
他只想要...
call every once in a while,
maybe meet around the holidays.
隔三差五的通通电♥话♥
也许假期里可以见见面
But I couldn'T.
但是我不能
I could barely bring myself
to look at him. I just...
我几乎没勇气看着他 我就...
you rejected him.
你拒绝了他
Whatever he became, I
can't help but feel it...
不管他变得怎么样 我总觉得是...
it's my fault.
是我的错
You can't blame
yourself for what he did.
你不能为他的行为责怪自己
Why did you visit him at the hospital?
你为什么去医院探望他?
Because it was safe, I suppose.
因为那里比较安全 我想
I could be there for him
and no one had to know.
我可以待在他身边 而且没人会知道
And because when I would read to
him and listen to his breathing...
我可以读书给他听 倾听他的呼吸声...
it felt right.
这种感觉很好
whose car is that
out there? The--oh.
那是谁的车? 这...噢
Hello. Who's this?
你好 他们是谁?
Excuse me.
失陪下
That's a lot to explain.
有很多要解释
She rejected him.
她拒绝了他
That was the stressor.
这就是刺♥激♥源
She's just lucky he
took no for an answer.
很幸运他接受了她的拒绝
It could have been a lot
worse if he pressed the issue.
如果他施压 情况会更糟糕
Maybe he did.
也许他那么做了
Mrs. Moore.
Moore夫人
Did he ever send you
anything? Any gifts?
他给你寄东西了吗? 礼物之类的?
I wanted to throw them away, but...
我想扔掉的 但是...
I couldn'T.
我做不到
Please. Please.
求你了 求你了
You ok?
你还好吗?
Yeah. It's just, uh...
嗯 只是 呃...
I didn't sleep last night.
昨晚没睡着
I'm not supposed to do this, but, um...
我不该这么做 但是 呃...
I brought something.
我带了点东西过来
You want to know if
you like popcorn, right?
你想知道自己喜不喜欢爆米花 对吧?
So, uh... you remember?
那么 呃...你记得吗?
I think I'm starting to.
我觉得我开始喜欢了
Mr. Corbett, it won't help.
Corbett先生 这样做没用
Think about what this
will do. Think about darci.
想想这样做的后果 想想Darci
I am thinking about her.
我正在想她
If she knew what you were about to do,
and depending on your belief system,
如果她知道你要这么做
根据你的信仰
maybe she does, do you
think she'd want this?
或许她真能知道 你觉得她想要这样吗?
Give me the gun. You want him
to suffer, but he'll be dead.
把枪给我 你想让他受苦 但如果他死了
He won't feel anything, you'll be in
prison, and you will regret it, believe me.
就什么也感觉不到了
而你则会进监狱 你会后悔的 相信我
I'm already in prison.
我已经活在监狱里了
How did you know?
你怎么知道的?
Your affect, your behavior.
你的反应 你的行动
You were too calm yesterday, and
you called me by my first name.
你昨天非常镇静 还叫了我的名字
If you're so good at predicting things, how come
you couldn't stop him before he took my darci?
既然你这么擅长预测
那怎么没能阻止他带走我的Darci?
Look, I shouldn't say anything, but...
听着 我不该透漏这些 但是...
there's some new evidence.
有新的证据
What evidence?
什么证据?
My name is nina moore.
我叫Nina Moore
And what is your
relationship to the defendant?
你和被告是什么关系?
I'm his birth mother.
我是他的亲生母亲
His biological mother.
他的亲生母亲
I gave him up for adoption
when he was a baby.
他还是婴儿时 我把他送给别人收养
And that was how long ago?
这多少年前的事?
37 years.
37年
So you didn't have a
relationship with him?
那么你和他没有联♥系♥?
No. I never saw him until 2003.
没有 我直到2003年才见到他
He tracked you down?
他找到你的?
Yes.
是的
We met at a cafe and talked
for a bit, and then he left.
我们在咖啡馆见面 聊天
然后他离开了
And what did you talk about?
你们都谈论些什么?
He said he wanted to
be a part of my life.
他说想成为我生活的一部分
I told him it was impossible.
我告诉他这不可能
You felt that he was being...
你觉得他有点...
unrealistic, irrational even?
不切实际 甚至无理取闹?
No, not at all. He
was just a little lost.
不 一点都没有 他只是有点迷失
He wanted to belong to something.
他需要些归属感
Turning him away was one of the
hardest things I've ever had to do.
拒绝他 是我最艰难的决定之一
A person can't live two lives.
一个人无法过两种生活
I'm sorry, brian. I'm so sorry.
对不起 Brian 真的很对不起
Mrs. Moore, did the defendant make any
subsequent attempts to communicate with you?
Moore夫人 被告有进一步尝试跟你联♥系♥吗?
A few months after that, I
got something in the mail.
过了几个月 我收到一个邮件
There was no note or anything,
just a postmark from roanoke,
没有标注或什么别的
只有一个来自罗阿诺克的邮戳
and I knew that's where he lived.
我知道他住在那里
And what were the
contents of the envelope?
信封里有什么?
It was a necklace.
一条项链
2 months after that I got another.
2个月后我收到了另外一条
And then a watch.
然后是块手表
I thought he was trying to...
我以为他这是要...
I--I don't know, just
persuade me with gifts.
我...我也不知道
也许是想送礼物打动我
I thought they were estate jewelry.
我以为这些珠宝是购买♥♥的
Your honor, I'd like to enter into
evidence people's exhibit "f" through "H."
法官大人 我想呈上控方证据"F"到"H"
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表