Julie! I promise!
Julie! 我答应你!
I got 2 sets of parents
waiting for an I.D.
有两对父母等着身份核实结果
I can help you with that.
我能帮你
Thanks.
谢谢
He didn't spread them around this time.
这段时间他没有分散她们
They were in plain sight.
她们能清楚地看见
He's taunting us.
他在嘲弄我们
He's basically saying, "I'm doing this
and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
他的基本意思是
"我就这么干 你们没法阻止我"
Nobody can get in here without
showing their I.D.At the gate.
没人能进来
除非在大门出示身份证
I have a copy of that visitors
list, but there's a hundred ways in.
我复印了一份来访者名单
但是这儿有一百种方法进来
These fences back up
to personal properties.
那些栅栏是保护个人财产的
He knows these grounds
as well as anyone.
他和别人都清楚这里的地域
He could have jumped the fence, disposed
of his victims, and walked right back out.
他可以跳过栅栏 把受害者丢弃在这里
然后沿原路回去
Let me out of here!
放我出去!
Help! Help!
救命!救命!
Help me!
救我出去!
Help!
救命!
Let me out of here!
放我出去!
You come to check up on me?
你是来盯我的梢?
Nope.
不是
Legend around here says I'm crazy.
这里的人传言我是个疯子
I'm not big on legends.
我不相信传言
I didn't want to think
that someone from here...
我不想相信是这里的某个人...
could have done this.
犯下的这事
You believed in your community.
你相信你管辖的居民
That was my mistake.
那是我的过错
Pretty common one.
是个很平常的错误
I want to show you something.
我想给你看点东西
I carry this wherever I go.
去哪里 我都会带上它
Your kids?
你的孩子?
Indianapolis. Christmas eve.
那是平安夜
在印第安纳波利斯
One of my first cases on the job.
那是我刚做这份工作接的任务
3 kids watched their
parents get beaten to death.
3个孩子看着他们的父母被活活打死
Every year I call to tell
them I haven't forgotten.
每年我都打电♥话♥告诉他们
我并没有忘记
I'm still looking.
我仍在寻找凶手
Last year...
去年...
not one of them bothered
to return my call.
他们都懒得回我的电♥话♥
Come on. We're wasting time.
来吧 我们不要浪费时间了
I've got a list of violations in this
county that precede the 1980 murders.
我拿到1980年凶案发生前
这个镇上的暴♥力♥罪名名单
A dui, petty thefts, rape, assault.
A few of these are repeat offenders.
醉酒驾车 小偷小摸 强♥奸♥ 袭击
其中很少有重犯
Garcia's got something.
Garcia有消息
Don't worry, it's not contagious.
别担心 不会传染的
So, I have dug across the whole
country looking for this guy's M.O.
为找这家伙的作案手法
我翻遍全国
I found a sum total of zilch.
发现都是些小人物小案子
So, I went closer to home.
我就把范围缩小到比邻
I found a complaint filed by a
karen foley in the next county over.
在下一个镇找到了
Karen Foley的投诉档案
The story'S... awful.
故事非常...恐怖
I sent a copy to all your hand-helds.
我把资料发给你们吧
Pg version is that she was
kidnapped in 1979, but then...
恐怖之处是她在1979年被绑♥架♥...
she escaped.
她逃出来了
I never heard that story.
我从来没听过这个
It wasn't your jurisdiction.
这不在你的辖区之内
What if she was his first?
会不会她就是第一个目标?
Like his dress rehearsal.
像是他的一次预演
Figured out who and where to hunt
and learned what worked, what didn'T.
看看在哪里作案 以谁为目标
什么方法可行
Maybe careful planning has
always been a part of his process.
也许小心计划一直
都是他作案过程的一部分
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
Baby girl, wk oryour magic
and find us an address.
宝贝 施展你的魔法
给我们个地址
I'm on it.
马上
Ms. Foley? Hello.
Foley小姐? 你好
I'm emily prentiss, this is
derek morgan. We're from the fbi.
我是Emily Prentiss 这是
Derek Morgan 我们是FBI
Do you have a minute?
你有空吗?
Fbi?
FBI?
We're investigating the murders of 2 women
and the abduction of a third in fredericksburg.
我们在调查弗雷德里克斯堡的
两宗妇女被绑♥架♥谋杀案
Maybe you read about it?
你知道这消息吗?
Yes. It's awful.
对 很可怕
Ma'am, we think it may be related
to what happened to you in 1979.
女士 我们觉得这也许跟你
1979年的遭遇有关
Your abduction.
你被绑♥架♥
I'm sorry, you're mistaken.
对不起 你们弄错了
Why would you say that?
You sound pretty certain.
你怎么这么说?
你口气很确定啊
I am. I made it up.
是的 那是我捏造的
We've read your report.
我们看过你档案
You were drugged, burned,
beaten, sexually assaulted.
你被下药 火烧 拷打 性侵犯
You were held against your will.
你被囚禁
I was 17.
我那时候17岁
I had to have some kind of
excuse for where I'd been.
我得为自己的出走找个借口啊
Where had you been?
那你去哪里了?
Around. I was using back then.
周围逛吧 我那会在吸毒呢
You called home, ma'am.
你打电♥话♥回家了
Some offenders force their victims to
contact families to explain their whereabouts.
一些罪犯会强迫受害人
联♥系♥家人 解释行踪
There was no offender.
没有罪犯
A lot of the details in your report are consistent
with what happened to those women in 1980.
你档案里面很多细节都和
1980年受害的几个妇女相符
You calling me a liar?
你说我在撒谎吗?
We understand if you're trying to
protect yourself from that memory,
如果你不愿意回想那段回忆
我们能理解
but right now you're the only
person alive who can help us.
但现在你是唯一幸存
而又可以帮助我们的人
No other women have to suffer.
其他女性都不必要受伤害
Whatever did happen, you survived it.
不管发生过什么 你都活过来了
Please... when you're ready to talk...
拜托你...如果你愿意说说...
I'm not a lead. I'm sorry.
我这没有线索 对不起
I hope you find whoever's doing this.
我希望你们能找到凶手
Karen foley recanted her story.
Karen Foley不承认自己的故事
Do you think she's lying?
你觉得她是说谎吗?
Well, something happened to her.
她肯定发生过一些事情
She avoided eye contact, shielded
herself, she got very defensive.
她避免眼神接触 保护自己
戒心很重
Just refused to admit it happened.
就是不承认发生过
She couldn't open that door.
Afraid she could never come back.
她不能打开那扇门
怕从此无法挣脱
Right now the only person she's
protecting is the offender.
现在她唯一保护的人就是罪犯
We just told her that this
guy could still be out there.
我们告诉她这家伙很可能还逍遥法外
She wasn't even concerned.
她毫不关心
She wasn't scared at all. Why?
甚至一点也不害怕 为什么?
Maybe she's got nothing to be afraid of.
也许她没什么好害怕的
Where are you going with this?
你们会怎么做?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表