他在扮演上帝 这一整年来他都在这么做
He's playing God, just like he's done all year.
他让我们强行着陆 然后用
He hard-landed us, knocked us out
这罐子里的东西迷昏我们 抓走布莱克
with whatever was in those canister so he could take Blake.
今晚之前他有很多机会可以抓走她
He had plenty of chances to take her before tonight.
他想做到令人难忘
He wants it to be a spectacle.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你是侧写师
You're the profiler.
你告诉我啊
You tell me.
你不会想知道的
You don't want to know.
逆反心理
Reverse psychology.
我不会求你分♥析♥的
I'm not going to beg for your analysis.
你不用求我
You don't have to beg.
我已经知道你有多么渴求
I already know how desperate you are for it.
我记得你以前没这么胆小
I didn't remember you being so skittish.
你以前没看过我被捆住吗
You've never seen me in chains before?
我见过你双手被绑 可以这么说
I've seen you with your hands tied, so to speak.
艾琳·施特劳斯和联调局丢弃了我们
Erin Strauss and the bureau discarded us.
我们被人遗忘
We were the forgotten ones.
他们遗忘了你
They forgot you.
不包括我
I did all right.
但他们现在会记住我了
But they'll remember me now.
我那时很钦佩你
You know, I admired you back then,
带头冲锋陷阵 直到有一天 一切都变了
leading the charge on the day it all changed,
那一天艾琳·施特劳斯毁了我们
the day Erin Strauss ruined us.
我当时坐在你旁边
I sat next to you.
借用你的钢笔签我的调任书
Borrowed your pen to sign my transfer.
他们把我调到堪萨斯
They put me in Kansas.
我
Me.
我一直很好奇
You know what I've been wondering?
施特劳斯是怎么对你改变看法的呢
Why did Strauss change her mind about you?
我低调工作 勤奋努力
I kept my head down and I worked hard.
我们都一样
We all did.
但你却夺走了我的机会
But you got my chance.
我们准备进入房♥子了
We're ready to breach the house.
他从哪边走了
Which way did he go?
我不知道
I don't know.
摩根 你和小洁去找他 这边交给我们
Morgan, you and JJ find him. We've got this.
他说用了八把锁
He said he used 8 locks
因为过去我们有八名成员
because there used to be 8 of us.
他只说了这么多吗
That's all he said?
关于这个 对
About that, yes.
只有六把钥匙 说明有两把会用两次
There's only 6 keys. That mean two keys will be used twice.
每把钥匙上有一个字母
Each key is a letter,
估计和锁上的数字对应
likely corresponds to a number on the locks.
七 字母表上排第七的是G
7--seventh letter of the alphabet's "G."
还有什么字母
What are the other letters?
Z U W
Um, z, u, w--
触网
Zugzwang.
太过简单了
It's too easy.
摩根
Morgan?
他在这里布满了C4炸♥药♥
He's got the place lined with c-4.
我们只有三分钟时间
We've only got 3 minutes.
太过简单了
This seems too easy.
触网还有一个意思是在棋局对弈中
Zugzwang also means a dilemma in chess
最高招数是按兵不动
where the best move is not to move at all.
等等 别起来
Wait, don't get up!
这是压力感应器
It's a pressure sensor.
他们得赶紧
They've gotta hurry.
长官 信♥号♥♥阻碍不了多长时间
Sir, I can't block this thing off for long.
放下枪
Drop the gun.
你真要为他们而死吗
You'd really die for them?
我们都许过这个誓言
That's the oath we all took.
保卫自己的国家 不受你这种人的侵害
To protect our country from people like you,
不论代价如何
no matter what.
你们从来没感激过我 你们都是
You never appreciated me, none of you.
我为你们付出了生命 却被拒之门外
I gave you my life, and you rejected me.
你可以边走边给我讲这些悲伤故事
You can tell me your sob story while walking.
大家快撤退 地下室有C4炸♥药♥
Everybody get back! There's c-4 in the basement.
所有人撤退
Everybody back!
等等 罗西在哪
Wait, where's Rossi?
他刚才还跟着我呢
He was right behind me.
戴夫
Dave!
他才把我们弄出来 为什么自己要再进去
He just let us out. Why would he go back in?
我们要像英雄一样走出去
We'll go out as heroes.
这我可不确定
I'm not so sure about that.
触网
Zugzwang.
那个回合很精彩
It had to be a perfect round.
当时凶手正从后面扑向我
And sure enough, coming right back at me was the target.
这时一个人当机立断 子弹正中他胸口
And it was blasted right through the chest.
她摘下护目镜
The goggles come off...
原来是施特劳斯
and it's Strauss.
我当时简直瞠目结舌
I mean, I was like, what?
要不是我亲眼看见
I would have never believed
我肯定无法相信
it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes.
那女人
That woman...
枪法真是了得
She was one hell of a shot.
你们还记得有一次
Um...do you guys remember that one time
她打给我 但我以为是另一个人吗
that she called me, but I thought that it was somebody else?
-哦漏 -那次太搞了
- Oh, no. - That was funny.
你是觉得搞笑 我都快羞死了
Oh, maybe to you. I was mortified.
你当时说了什么
What did you say?
我说 "我们来聊点湿的"
I said, "talk dirty to me."
她真那么说
Yes, she did.
我宝贝儿干的事
That's my girl.
不是吧
Are you kidding?
喂 你抢我台词啊
Hey, that was my line.
你在这儿又是干嘛
Whatever are you doing here?
去年 也在此地
Last year, right here,
我们在
We had a...
欢快地庆祝
very different celebration.
庆祝生活安好
Of life,
庆祝真爱相随
of love,
庆祝好人常伴
and good people.
而今年却似南辕北辙
This year it's the, uh, other side of that.
总之
Because, well...
这是家人该做的
That's what families do.
今年动荡波折
It's been a hard year.
而在今晚
But tonight...
我们要颂扬一个生活多姿
We celebrate a life well lived...
饱受爱戴的人
well loved...
敬这位优秀的女人
To a good woman...
她更是称职的母亲
an even better mother...
敬我们的朋友
To our friend...
我将永远想念她
who I will miss very much.
理查德·巴♥赫♥曾写道
Richard Bach wrote,
真正的家人之间的桥梁并非血缘
"The bond that links your true family is not one of blood,
而是彼此之间的尊敬和快乐
but of respect and joy in each other's life."
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表