他很有可能就住在这片地区
there's a pretty good chance he could live, right in this area.
或者那里只是他的狩猎场
Or it could just be his hunting grounds.
不知道 你看他杀害动物的这些地点
I don't know. I mean, look at where he killed all the animals.
它们之间可以靠步行到达
You could walk between each spot,
但他为了杀害阿曼达·卢普斯
but then he goes way up here
往北走了那么远
to get Amanda Lopez.
有条公交线路 正好连通这两片地区
There's a...busline that runs straight through both neighrhrhoods.
而她是在其中某站几街区外被杀害的
And she was killed only a couple of blocks from one of the stops.
所以也许他不能开车
All right, so maybe he doesn't have access to a vehicle.
这就能大大缩小嫌疑人的范围了
That would give us an abbreviated distance to crime value.
他先在自家附近从狗开始下手
So he starts with dogs in his own neighborhood,
然后鼓起勇气
then when he works up the courage,
跳上公交
he hops on the bus
找到他的第一个被害人
and finds his first human victim.
加西亚正在收集该地区已知暴♥力♥罪犯的名单
Garcia's compiling a list of known violent offenders in the area.
她的下巴 颧骨
Her jaw, orbital bones
都是粉碎性骨折
were fractured in several places.
而他是徒手把她打成这样的
And he did it with his bare hands.
要是他断了只手 我也不会觉得奇怪
I wouldn't be surprised if he broke one of them.
看这里
See here.
他先用右手给了她一下
He started the beating with his right
最后左手又补上一拳
and he finished with his left.
没有抵抗伤
No defensive wounds.
他肯定是趁其不备进行了袭击
He caught her by surprise in a blitz attack.
这需要愤怒和耐力
This took anger and stamina.
他要么是体格强壮 要么是嗑了药
He's in shape or on drugs.
[毒品有兴♥奋♥剂♥样作用]
或者是既体格强壮 又嗑了药
Or in shape and on drugs.
她的真实死因是窒息
The actual cause of death-- suffocation.
就是说他先把她打得无力反击
So he beats her into submission
然后用袋子把她闷死
and then suffocates her with the bag.
我们还在她体内发现了酒精
We also found alcohol in her system.
她遇害时醉得不轻
She was fairly lit when he killed her.
她体重只有不到一百磅
Well, it helps that she's, what, barely 100 pounds?
应该很容易被制♥服♥
Easier to subdue.
我觉得凶手身材不是很高大
I don't think he was a very big guy himself.
看这些瘀伤就知道了
You can tell by the bruising.
他的手很小
He's got small hands.
所有这些暴行 就连动物也不放过
All that rage. And even with his animal victims.
他肯定很享受暴♥力♥
He must be getting off on the violence.
他是个性♥虐♥待狂
So, he's a sexual sadist.
而且年轻没经验
A young, inexperienced one.
他做事毫无条理 粗心大意
He's disorganized, sloppy.
杀人还把尸体弃在人流量大的地方
And he killed and dumped her in a high-traffic area.
他这么冲动 年纪肯定不大
He's too impulsive to be an older guy.
他也很幸运
He's lucky, too.
那条小巷就在主干道旁边
That alley's near a major thoroughfare.
没有目击者真是奇迹
It's a miracle nobody saw anything.
你 完 蛋 了
不好意思 霍莉
Uh, excuse me, Hollie.
我可能得先回家一趟
I think--I think I may need to go home.
我不太舒服
I'm not feeling so good.
没人替你的班 托比
There's no one to cover your shift, Toby.
你能替我吗
Can't you do it?
又干两份活
And work another double?
当然 我就是以此为生的
Sure. It's what I live for.
你到底怎么了
So what's wrong with you?
我 今早吐了
I...puked this morning.
现在又觉得很冷
I think I have the chills now.
可能是感冒了 我
It feels like the flu. I just--
我是说 希望不会传染给别人
I mean, I hope I'm not contagious.
行 你走吧
Fine. Go.
最后一条狗是在这边灌木丛里找到的
The last dog was found in these bushes over here.
其它狗也在附近相似的公园里找到
The other dogs were found in a similar park not far away.
有一只除外 它在离这一英里外的小巷被发现
Except for the one found in an alley about a mile from here.
里德
Hey, Reid.
记得那些时光吧
You remember those days?
不怎么记得
Mm, not really.
你年少时一般去哪逛
Well, where did you hang out as a teenager?
图书馆 化学实验室 图书馆
Library, chemistry lab, library--
不 不 不 我说的是那些
No, no, no, no, no. I'm talking about normal,
普通非天才青少年会去的地方
non-genius teenage type of stuff.
商场 咖啡店
Malls, coffee shops,
公园
parks.
我们来的路上经过了一个商场和两家咖啡店
We passed a mall and two coffee shops on the way here.
还有一个高中
And a high school, too.
那就能解释为什么不明嫌犯这么冲动
That would explain why the unsub's so impulsive.
他可能还是个青少年
He might still be an adolescent.
我还以为你不会再打电♥话♥过来了
Mm! I thought you'd never call.
我的耳朵已经饥渴难耐了
My ears are hungry.
你的声音就像一道美食
Your voice is like food.
我需要你的帮助 甜心
Well, I need your help, sweetness.
很好 很好 你的愿望就是给我的命令
Yes, yes. Your wish is my command.
我要你把搜查范围
I need you to widen your search
从暴♥力♥罪犯扩大到少年犯
for violent offenders in the area to juveniles.
搜查坏小子们 正是我的专长
Mm, searching for bad boys. It's my specialty.
我会尽快给你名单的
I'll hit you with a list ASAP.
谢谢 天使
Thank you, angel.
哈尔宠物店
-嘿 -嘿
- Hey. - Hey?
说句"嘿"就完啦
That's all you've got is "Hey"?
你生我的气了
You mad at me?
生气 我为什么要生你的气 托比
Mad at you? Why would I be mad at you, Toby?
你做了什么错事吗
You do something wrong?
上车
Get in the car.
赶紧滚上车
Get in the damn car.
有什么要辩解的吗
What do you got to say for yourself?
我收到你的短♥信♥了 抱歉 行了吧
I got your texts. I'm sorry. All right?
我们讨论过的
We've been over this.
你知道情况可能会有多糟吗
You know how bad that could have been?
知道 我当时很紧张
Yeah, I--look, I was nervous,
我抓狂了 不知道自己在干什么
I freaked out. I don't-- I don't really know what happened.
事情跟我预想的完全不一样
It wasn't like I thought it was gonna be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
人们都说第一次是最美好的
They say it's never as good as your first time.
事实上
The truth is...
第一次糟透了
first time sucks.
你会毫无头绪
You don't know what you're doing.
笨手笨脚
You're fumbling around.
一团乱麻
It's awkward.
但以后会好起来的
It does get better.
我保证
I promise.
好吧
All right.
知道不
You know what?
我有法子让你高兴起来
I might have just the thing to make you feel better.
我都不知道局里还有支垒球队
I didn't even know the bureau had a softball team.
你又是什么时候加入的
Since when do you play?
摩根把我拉进去的
Since Morgan drafted me.
真的吗 为什么
Really? Why?
别被他那身排骨蒙蔽了
Don't let the skinny geek thing fool you.
我们的大博士是个隐藏很深的运动健将呢
I know the good doctor's deceptively athletic.
那他藏得可真够深的
Oh, it's deceptive, all right.
布莱克 有什么发现
Blake, what did you find out?
狗主人们没提供什么线索
None of the pet owners had much.
他们的狗都是从院子里消失的
Each of their dogs just disappeared from their yard.
但他能神不知鬼不觉地潜入他们的院子
But he did get into their yards unnoticed,
说明他进行过跟踪 了解他们的生活习惯
so that means he stalked them and knew their patterns.
加西亚发来的少年犯名单中有线索吗
What about the list of juvenile offenders Garcia sent us?
我注意到了几个人 当地警方正在查
Local P.D.'s checking out a few names that caught my eye.
打扰一下 霍奇纳探员
Excuse me. Agent Hotchner,
我们刚刚又发现了一具女性尸体
another woman's body was just found.
太快了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表