Kelly wasn't the only girl.
表面工作做得真足 他其实就是个变♥态♥狂
This is all a facade. Jason's a psychopath.
一个变♥态♥狂对抗两个义务执法者
A psychopath versus two vigilantes.
我感觉此事的结果估计会很糟
I have a feeling this is not going to end well.
是这里吗
Is this it?
你把凯莉埋在这里了是吗
Is this where you put Kelly?
不是
No.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
你说过她在这里
You said this was where she is.
如果你们为我做些事的话 我就带你们去
Well, I will take you there if you do something for me.
不 这不是谈判
No! This is not a negotiation.
对 这是贿赂
No. It's a bribe.
你想要什么
What do you want?
杀人
Kill someone.
任何人都行
Anyone.
然后我就会告诉你们地点
And then I'll tell you where it is.
你想让我们随便去杀个人
You want us to just kill some random person?
就是这个意思
That's what I said.
我希望你能知道那感觉是多么棒
I want you to know how good I felt.
真恶心
That's disgusting!
我们不是杀人犯
We're not murderers.
真的吗
Oh, really?
在我看来可不是这样
That's not what it looks like from me here.
并且 如果你们不干的话
And besides, if you don't do it,
我的邻居就会报♥警♥ 我说过的
my neighbor will drop a dime on you, remember?
你没有告诉你的邻居
You didn't tell your neighbor.
你就猜吧
You'll never know.
达琳 你还想不想找到你的女儿
Darlene, do you want to find your daughter or not?
我不想通过这种方式
Not like this.
女士们 你们没得选
You don't have a choice, ladies.
不 我们有得选
Yeah, we do!
达琳 就这么干吧
Darlene, just do it.
我不能
I can't!
妈的
Damn it!
不 不
No. No!
太棒了
Awesome!
不 不要啊
Oh, no, no, no!
现在带我们去找她的女儿
Now you take us to her daughter.
现在
Now.
否则你就是下一个
Or you're next.
受害者说是一名白人女性开的枪
The victim says he was shot by a white woman.
她跟一名黑人女性及白人男性在一起
She was with a black woman and a white guy.
这两个女人一直都有特定的目标被害人
These women have been so specific about their victims
现在为什么会随便杀人
up until this point, why shoot a random person?
杰森是个变♥态♥狂 也许是他让她们做的
Jason's a psychopath. Maybe he made them do it.
他可能把她们当做了人♥质♥
He could be holding them hostage.
或者他有筹码 让他活了下来
Or he's got something that's keeping him alive.
谈判筹码
A bargaining chip?
可能他知道凯莉被埋的地方
Maybe he knows where Kelly's body's buried.
但是是艾伦开的枪 不是达琳
But Ellen did the shooting, not Darlene.
是艾伦折磨了二号♥死者
Ellen tortured the second victim.
她本可以一走了之
And she's helping Darlene kill the rest of Kelly's assailants,
却帮助达琳杀了谋害凯莉的人
when she could have just walked away.
所以这个女人也是个变♥态♥狂
So this woman is a psychopath, too.
杰森算是找到了一个知音
Then Jason's made a love connection.
他很可能会操纵艾伦去做更坏的事
And he'll probably try to manipulate Ellen to do something worse.
我们一直没找到这两个女人的踪迹
We lost these women a long time ago.
布莱克 仔细搜查杰森的家
Blake, turn Jason's place upside down.
我们需要找到凯莉尸体的藏匿点
We need to find where they may have put Kelly's body.
艾伦 为什么
Ellen, why?!
为什么你要那样做
Now, why did you go and do that?!
我们已经回不了头了
We have come too far.
胡说 她喜欢这种感觉
Bull. She liked it.
不 她不会的
No, she didn't.
告诉他你不喜欢
Tell him you didn't like that.
你知道
Oh, oh, you know,
艾伦 如果我们聪明点
if we were smart, Ellen,
就该一起合作
we'd partner up.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我们就可以开车游遍全国
We could drive across the country
以杀人为乐
just killing people.
我会得到我的小姑娘
I'd get my little girls,
你也就能得到你想要的
and you can get, you know, whoever you wanted.
别说了
That's enough!
生活在没有人评判你的环境中难道不美妙吗
Wouldn't it be great to live in a world where no one judged you?
亲爱的 我不会评判你 我会支持你
I wouldn't judge you, baby. I would have your back.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 你觉得呢
Come on, what do you say?
如果我们20分钟后还没找到尸体
If we are not at that body in the next 20 minutes,
我就会拿枪塞到你的喉咙底
I'm gonna take that gun and shove it so far down your throat.
让你生不如死
You're gonna wish you were dead.
好吧 好吧
Yeah, yeah...
左转
Just make a left.
越来越过瘾了
This is getting exciting.
让我想想
Let's see.
我认为应该在这里向右
I think it was over here to the right.
你认为还是你知道
You think or you know?
我知道 我刚刚移♥动♥过
I know. I just moved it.
你为什么那样做
Why would you do that?
马克死后 我需要掩盖我的行踪
When Mark died, I needed to cover my tracks.
我记得 就在这儿
It's right here. I remember.
就是这儿
Right...here.
开始挖吧
Start digging.
房♥东说这是杰森的储藏室
The landlord says this is Jason's storage closet.
真像我家的储藏室
It looks like my storage unit.
我丈夫有好多没用的东西 一点都不好玩
My husband has so much crap, it's not funny.
二人身处不同国家一定很辛苦吧
Is it hard being in a relationship with someone overseas?
我们挺好的
We make it work.
虽然为无国界医生组织工作是高尚的事业
Working for Doctors Without Borders is a very noble cause.
但是我能想象
I would imagine
你们俩的信件都能凑成书信体小说了
you guys have an epistolary novel by now, though.
我们靠网络电♥话♥ 现代通讯手段
We stick to skype. It's modern.
我们在一起的时候就好好约会
When we're together, it's like we're dating,
分开的时候就做好自己的事
and when we're not, I get stuff done.
看这个
Look at this.
新鲜壤土
Fresh loam soil.
通常在平原和山川地带
Usually found near plains and streams.
要么他刚刚露营回来...
Either he was just camping...
要么就是用它转移尸体了
Or used it to move the body.
杰森发现朋友相继被杀
Jason finds out his friends are killed,
可能就未雨绸缪了
he might take precautions.
怎么这么长时间
What is taking so long?
-就快挖到了 -快点
- I'm almost there. - Hurry up!
找到了
There it is.
只是个头骨
That's just a skull.
我女儿的其它部分呢
Where's the rest of my daughter?
我们还得多挖几个地方
We have a few more holes to dig.
你肢解了我的宝贝
You cut up my baby?
这也是我的主意
That was my idea, too.
天呐
Oh, my god!
老天呐 老天呐
Oh, my god! Oh, my god!
南加州一些海滩附近有壤土
There's loam soil surrounding some southern California beaches
那一片的一些公园也有
and also loam soil around some parks in the area.
哪里附近有跑道
What areas are near running trails?
好莱坞山那一片有条跑道
Uh, there is a trail in the Hollywood hills area
壤土极为丰富
that is lousy with loam soil.
这就让摩根和罗西赶去
And I'm sending Morgan and Rossi to the location now.
在那儿
Over here.
她们解决了他
They got him.
我们在艾伦和达琳的住处都安排了警员
We've got officers at Ellen and Darlene's homes
以防她们回去
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表