惩戒
The Lesson
三个月前
亚利桑那州 温斯洛
每次我醒来
Every time I wake up...
都觉得很失望
I'm disappointed...
我竟然还没死
I didn't die.
难以下咽的食物
The crappy food,
褥疮
the bedsores...
困在一个天天流口水的昏迷汉身边
It's bad enough being stuck with coma boy
本来已经够惨了
drooling all day,
但每次我看到你的脸
but every time I see your face,
都觉得那些需要注视它的女人很可怜
I feel sorry for the woman who's gotta look at it.
詹姆斯先生 行了吧
Mr. James, that's enough.
你会回到你没人的家
You probably go home, all alone,
捧着低俗杂♥志♥ 吃着便宜的中餐
with a sleazy magazine and cheap Chinese,
在破烂的沙发上抹泪睡去
crying yourself to sleep on your saggy couch.
你知道吗
You know what?
我只要把吗♥啡♥量调大点就能弄死你
All I have to do is turn up the morphine and you'll be dead.
你杀了我
You kill me,
我的鬼魂就会缠着你 直到你死
and I'll haunt you till the day you die.
你早上醒来 会看到我的脸
When you wake up, you'll see my face.
你在上班的路上 会看到我的脸
When you go to work, you'll see my face.
每当你亲那个廉价的婊♥子♥ 也就是你老婆时
And every time you kiss that $3.00 whore you call a wife,
你都会看到我嘲笑你的脸
you'll see my face laughing at you.
我嘲笑你
Laughing at you,
她躺在那里 假装享受
as she lays there pretending to enjoy it,
我们都知道她宁愿和那邮差同床共枕
when we all know she'd rather be with the postman.
我说的对吧 我说对了 不是吗
Am I right? I'm right, aren't I?
不是吗
Aren't I?
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
先生 你之前昏迷了 先生
Sir--you've been in a coma, sir.
放松 放松
Just relax. Just relax.
放松
Just relax.
先生
Sir.
今天是你的幸运日
This is your lucky day.
时至今日
她叫个不停
She's screaming.
我好担心会有人听到
I'm worried someone's gonna hear her.
我会处理好的
I'll handle it.
你确定我们应该留着她吗
Are you sure we should keep her?
她很完美
She's perfect.
你不觉得吗 康拉德先生
Don't you agree, Mr. Conrad?
你看到哪章了
What chapter are you on?
她在煤矿的那部分
The part where she's at the coal mines.
梅芙 你觉得他写得如何
Say what you will about his writing, Maeve,
他在故事中安排角色的方式挺不错的 对吧
it's fascinating the way he weaves characters into situations, right?
是 我说不上我有何评价
Yeah, I mean, I'm not sure what I think of it.
感觉不温不火的
It's slightly obtuse.
是 他是有点这倾向
Yeah, he tends to be that way.
也许我该先提醒你的
I probably should have warned you.
他和阿瑟·柯南·道尔爵士完全不一样
He's not really anything like Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
我还是最爱他
Still my favorite.
-你猜怎么着 -怎么
- Guess what. - What?
我觉得那个跟踪狂消失了
I think the stalker's gone.
他不再给我写邮件了
The emails have stopped.
真的吗 从什么时候开始的
Really? Since when?
两周以前
Two weeks ago.
你怎么之前不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
-我想先确定再说 -电♥话♥呢
- I wanted to make sure. - What about the phone calls?
也没有了
No, I haven't gotten any.
没有喘着粗气不说话的留言
No more heavy breathing on the machine,
也没有接了就挂的电♥话♥
no more hang-ups.
很多时候当跟踪狂的接近企图被彻底无视时
You know, oftentimes when a stalker's advances are completely ignored,
他们会将色情幻想转移到
their erotomanic fantasies will be diverted
更易接受的目标身上
to a more receptive target.
昨天我去商店了
I went to the store yesterday.
我甚至没做伪装就坐在咖啡厅喝了咖啡
I even sat in the cafe and had coffee without my disguise on.
我的直觉告诉我他消失了
Something deep inside my gut tells me he's gone.
我觉得没事了 斯宾塞
I think it's over, Spencer.
我们的直觉有其存在的意义
Well, our instincts exist for a reason.
他们明显是对某种特别的...
They're definitely a response to specific...
我想见你
I want to meet you.
环境刺♥激♥的回应
...environmental stimuli.
你听见了吗 斯宾塞
Did you hear me, Spence?
是 我... 不是 我听见了
Yeah, I--I-- no, I heard you.
你怎么想
Well, what do you think?
我觉得到时候了
I think it's time.
开始工作
Let's get started.
抱歉我迟到了 刚有点事
Uh... sorry I'm late, guys. I had an appointment.
好的
Yeah. Ok.
布鲁斯·菲利普斯的尸体于三天前被发现
3 days ago, Bruce Phillips was found dead
他的金发被染成了黑色
with his blond hair dyed black.
尸体被放在一个箱子里 置于热闹的街道
He had been put in a box and left on a busy street.
是定做的木箱
A custom-made box.
也许不明嫌犯是个木匠
Maybe our unsub was a carpenter.
他几乎是把他对折放了进去
He stuffed him in there practically folding him in half.
他被吊起来并捆绑过
He had also been hung and restrained
造成身上青一块紫一块
and that's where the plot thickens like bad soup.
昨天 情侣贾斯汀·马科斯和康妮·福斯特
Yesterday, Justin Marks and Connie Foster, who were dating,
在距离首个绑♥架♥点两英里的地方失踪
they went missing two miles away from the first abduction site.
一对情侣 他升级了
A couple? He's escalating.
是的 今早我们找到了贾斯汀的尸体
Yes. This morning Justin's body was found.
他也曾被悬吊
He had been hung.
同样被装在箱子里扔在个小巷
He had been stuffed in a box left in an alley.
警官们说他的棕色头发被染成了黑色
Officers say his brown hair had been dyed black.
康妮依旧不知所踪
Connie's still missing.
所以他可能还关押着她
So he probably still has her.
为什么他当晚就丢弃了贾斯汀
Why would he reject Justin overnight
但却把第一名男性被害人关押了两天
but keep the first male victim for two days?
他的某些条件不符合嫌犯的要求
Something about him didn't work out.
看他的脖子
Look at his neck.
他被多次悬吊
He was hung multiple times.
问题是 他是怎么处置康妮的
The question is, what does he do with Connie?
他可能会让她看着自己虐待那个男人
He could make her watch him abuse the men
或跟他们进行窒息式性♥爱♥
or have asphyxiative sex with them.
深色头发的男女是嫌犯幻想的关键
A brunette male and a woman are crucial to this guys fantasy.
他留下了康妮
Well, he's kept Connie.
或许她就是他欲望的载体
Maybe she's the object of his desire.
我们首先要做的是找到她
Well, our first order of business is finding her
然后确保他不会再次犯案
and then making sure he doesn't do this again.
30分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 30.
求你了 告诉我贾斯汀在哪
Please, please, just tell me where Justin is.
求你告诉我你把他怎么了
Please, tell me what you did with him.
求求你 告诉我他没事
Please, just tell me that he's ok, please.
-求你了 -我做不到
- Please. - I can't do that.
就像这样...
Just like this...
瞧 就像这样
There, like that.
就这样
There.
就这样
There.
说茄子
Say cheese.
茄子
Cheeeeese...
威廉·莎士比亚曾写道
William Shakespeare once wrote,
爱不是来自眼神的交流
"Love looks not with the eyes,
而是心灵的交汇
but with the mind."
好了 下面来进行被害人分♥析♥
All right, let's go over victimology.
两名男性被害人头发都被染成黑色
Both male victims had their hair dyed black,
女性被害人的头发是深褐色的
and the woman is a brunette.
两名男性特征相似 相同的年纪及体格
The guys are similar. Same ages, same builds.
他们都是在自家屋外被绑♥架♥的
They were also abducted outside their homes,
且都住同一区域
which were all in the same area.
所以他们很可能是被跟踪了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表