I had a breakthrough.
我的一个研究对象活了下来 但是她不见了
One of my subjects survived, but she's gone!
-她不见了 -用人做实验
- She's gone. - People?
你一直在用人做实验
You've been doing this to people?!
约翰
John!
约翰
John!
琳达
Linda!
-琳达 -不 救我
- Linda! - No! Help!
怎么回事
What's happening?
加西亚 你查到殡葬业者的记录了吗
Garcia, did you get the mortician's records?
好了 等一下
Ready and waiting.
找出结过婚的
Isolate the married ones.
妻子由于水痘致使肢体畸形的
We're looking for limb deformities in the wife caused by chickenpox.
范围越来越小了
That's about as narrow as it gets.
有了 琳达·尼尔森嫁给了约翰·尼尔森
Eureka! Linda Nelson, married to John Nelson.
两个月前他辞去了殡仪馆的工作
Quit his job at the funeral home two months ago.
地址发过去了
Sending address now.
叫上罗西和小洁 把他带来问话
Take Rossi and JJ. Bring him in for questioning.
谢谢
Thanks.
把手术刀放下
Put down the scalpel.
你再走近一点 我就把她的眼珠挖出来
You come any closer and I take out her eye.
约翰 约翰
John! John!
好吧 好吧 听你的
Ok. Ok. You win.
听你的
You win.
你可以走了
You can go.
走吧
Go ahead.
你可以直接从这走出去了
Ok? You can walk right out of here.
但是 请你 不要伤害她
But please, just-- don't hurt her.
走吧
Go ahead.
你可以从这走出去了
You can just walk right out, ok?
门在那边
There's the door.
看到了吧
See?
约翰 约翰 停下来
John! John, stop it!
约翰 不要这样
John, don't do this.
停下来
Stop this!
亲爱的 这是我的成就
This is my success, honey.
她让我知道 我之前哪里做错了
She showed me what I was doing wrong.
我不管 她是个活生生的人
I don't care! She's a human being.
联调局
FBI!
约翰·尼尔森
John Nelson,
把注射器放下
put the needle down.
里面装着氯化钾
I have potassium chloride in this.
你们再不出去 她就死定了
If you don't get out of here right now, this is a dead woman.
约翰 别这样
John, don't do this!
医生 实验结束了
Doctor, the experiment is over.
杀了她 你的心血也付之东流了
If you kill her, no one will see your work.
我的心血
My work.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我的研究已经渐趋完善
I've perfected this.
这是我的最终测试
This is my last test.
快放下
Drop it now!
这样我就能治好你了
Then I can fix you.
我从没想过要被治好
I never wanted to be fixed.
琳达
Linda.
你是他的最爱
You are the one that he loves.
只有你才劝得住他
You're the only one that can convince him
让他迷途知返
what he's doing is wrong.
约翰
John.
约翰 看着我
John, look at me.
停手吧
It's over.
但是
But...
我能把你治好
I can make you better.
现在得病的不是我 约翰
I'm not the one who's sick, John.
快把针头放下
Now drop the needle...
否则我让他们开枪了
or I'll tell them to shoot.
约翰
Oh, John!
没事了
It's ok.
跪下
On your knees.
我们走
Let's go.
"在治疗过程中 身与心不可分离
"Body and soul cannot be separated for purposes of treatment,
因它们本是一体
for they are one and indivisible.
"心病与身病一样需要医治"
Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies."
杰夫·米勒医生
Dr. Jeff Miller.
[美国知名整形外科医生]
《四签名》
小子
Ok, kid.
从实招来
Out with it.
招什么
Out with what?
整天鬼鬼祟祟
Out with the weirdness
神神秘秘
and the secrecy.
打个电♥话♥还非得跑去电♥话♥亭
That phone call that you could only make out of a phone booth.
我跟人问点事 大惊小怪什么
I got a consultation. What's the big deal?
里德 你离开犯罪现场走一遭
Reid, you left that crime scene
就带回一个重大突破
and came back with a major break.
真是贵人相助啊
That's one hell of a consult.
确实
Hmm. It was.
你不想说也没关系
All right, you don't want to talk, that's fine.
但是听着
But listen.
真的 我
Seriously, I--
我觉得我们俩有好一段时间没好好聊聊了
I feel like you and I haven't had a chance to talk in a while.
那不是任何人的错 常有的事
It's nobody's fault. It happens.
但如果你身边出现了新的知心人
But if you've got somebody new in your life to talk to...
我很愿意知道她是谁
I'd just like to know who she is.
得多厉害的女人才能跟上你的思路啊
She's gotta be one hell of a woman to keep up with you.
谁告诉你的
Who told you?
某个小伙伴
Oh, just a little birdie.
没准你认识
You might know her.
加西亚告诉我的
Garcia told me.
她说你近来行迹有点古怪
And she says you have been acting a little squirrelly.
我就联想了一下
So I just filled the rest in.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
装吧 小滑头
Play on, playa.
谢谢
Thank you.
我只想说声谢谢
So I just wanted to say thank you.
你真的帮了大忙
You really helped a lot.
真不敢相信我们聊了这么多
I can't believe we've been able to talk this much.
一周三次 新纪录
3 times in one week. That's a new record.
我知道 挺好的 也许我们可以再接再厉
I know. I like it. Maybe we could test it out.
再多聊聊
You know, talking more often.
还是别了
Or not.
我得走了
Uh, I have to go.
怎么了
But why?
没什么
No, it's nothing.
不是只有你才能听懂肢体语言
You're not the only one that can hear body language.
我 我说错什么了吗
Did I--did I say something wrong?
我
I, um...
我只是不确定我们这样是否安全
I'm just not sure it's safe for us to talk right now.
我们要永远这样下去吗
Do you think it's going to be like this forever?
不知道 我也不喜欢我们现在的状态
I don't know. It's not how I want us to be, I know that.
我和我的团队业绩出色
My team and I are really good at what we do.
为什么不让我们帮你
Why can't you just let me help you?
别问这种问题
No, you can't ask that.
我能救你
I can help you.
我做这些不是为了自己 是为了你
I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this for you,
因为我不能让他伤害你
because I cannot let him hurt you,
因为如果他知道了 他会
because if he knew, he would--
拜托别哭
Please don't cry.
我知道了 知道了 好吗
I get it. I get it, ok?
我们别无选择
This is--this is how it has to be.
我理解
I understand.
你还在吗
Are you still there?
是 我还在
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表