I think I might know what's wrong with him.
他有"联感"能力
He has synesthesia.
是一种神经现象
It's a neurological phenomenon
会导致两种及以上感官被同时触发
in which two or more senses are triggered simultaneously.
比如 有人会把特定的数字和颜色联♥系♥起来
For instance, someone might associate specific numbers with colors
甚至能够尝到音乐的味道
or even be able to taste music.
我认为卡尔的联感能力就是
I think Carl has the form of synesthesia
当人们在说话时 他能看见那些文字
in which he can literally see the words that people are speaking.
因此他留下了信息
Hence the message he left
"听汝之恶 见汝之恶"
"Hear your evil, see your evil."
看起来他是把与人们的对话
It looks like he transcribed conversations
用不同颜色的墨水写了下来
he had with people in different colors of ink.
绿色 橘色 红色
Green, orange, red.
那些都不是愉快的对话
Well, these are not happy conversations.
里德 我们这里看到
Reid, we can see here that each of the colors
他用不同的颜色表示不同的意义
mean something different to him.
白色代表说话人是个好人
White words mean the speaker is good.
看起来橘色表示说话人是个骗子
It looks like the orange ink means the speaker's a liar.
也许他看到人们的话呈现不同的颜色
You know, maybe he sees people's word in different colors
是由他认为对方是什么样的人决定的
depending on what type of person he thinks they are.
红色的字是什么内容
What's the content of the red ones?
代表着愤怒 他认为他们是恶魔
Oh, they're angry. He accuses them of being evil.
所以他看到他们的话是红色的
And so he sees their words in red.
"听汝之红 见汝之红"
"Hear your red, see your red."
他可能认为这是种超级力量
He might believe it's a super power.
看起来他试图通过戴上有色眼镜
It looks like he tried to stop the synesthesia
来抑制自己的联感能力
by wearing tinted glasses.
但是 我们知道最新的被害人
The fact is, we know his latest victim was
是与他通过话的客户
a customer he spoke to.
他的老板说他昨晚来过
His old boss says he came in last night
偷走了一份录音记录
and stole a copy of the recordings.
他这样做的唯一原因就是
The only reason is
要把他认为的恶魔列个名单
to compile a list of people he considers evil.
没错 是份猎杀名单
Exactly. The hit list.
并且他已经掌握了他们的地址和重要信息
And he's got all their addresses and vital information.
进屋去 快点
Get in the house, now.
天啊 你是新闻里的那个家伙
Oh, my god. You're the guy on the news.
照他说的做
Do as he says.
快进去
Get in the house!
闭嘴
Shut up!
你是霍华德·杰斐逊 我知道你的本性
Howard Jephson, I know who you really are.
我不是霍华德·杰斐逊
I'm not Howard Jephson.
别耍花样 除非你不想让她们活了
No games. Not if you want your family to live.
我说的是实话 这是我们租的房♥子
I'm telling you the truth. We're just renting the house.
我叫斯蒂芬·科德维尔
My name is Stephen Caldwell.
我们从来没见过霍华德
We never even met Howard.
我们只在租赁合同上见过他的名字
We just saw his name on the lease agreement.
我们搞错了 走吧
We made a mistake. Let's go.
如果你现在离开的话 我们不会报♥警♥的
Look, if you leave now, we won't call the police.
卡尔 你搞什么
Carl, what the hell!
他骗了我们
He lied to us.
他说的话变成了橘色
His words turned orange.
把刀给我
Now, hand me the knife.
我们找错人了
It's the wrong guy.
我说了把刀给我
I said hand me the knife!
好吧 把枪给我
Ok. Give me the gun.
等下 你再说一遍
Wait. Say that again.
把枪给我
Give me the gun.
他拿到了西雅图地区的150个名字
He's got 150 names in the Seattle area.
其中的任一个都可能是他的目标
He could be going after any one of them.
加西亚 查下市区的来电人士有多少
Garcia, any way to narrow it down to callers in the city?
好的 还有32个人
Ok, that gives us 32.
珍妮特·多德是不是按字母排列的第一个
Was Janet Dodd the first name alphabetically of those 32?
不是 她是第九个
No, she was the ninth.
所以他不是按字母排列的
So he's not going alphabetically.
一般还会怎样排列杀人名单
How else would you organize a hit list?
也许是按接触时间的顺序
Maybe time a contact.
从他第一个交谈的人开始
He started with the first person he spoke to.
不对 因为他和珍妮特·多德通话
No, because he talked to Janet Dodd
是在他上班最后一天
the last day he was employed.
他是按倒序来的
He's going in reverse order.
和他最近通话的人在脑海里记得最清楚
The ones he talked to most recently would be freshest in his mind.
加西亚 挑出最后打电♥话♥的人
Garcia, take the last callers and find out
看哪些人离珍妮特·多德的住址最近
which ones live closest to Janet Dodd.
有两个人和她距离相同
Ok, I got two names that are about the same distance from her.
兰格·皮特和霍华德·杰斐逊
Ranga Patel and Howard Jephson.
好的 你们两个和布莱克
All right, you two take Blake
去霍华德·杰斐逊那里
and go to Howard Jephson.
我们其他人去皮特家
The rest of us will go to the Patel house.
你是怎么做的
How did you do that?
做什么
Do what?
你是怎么掩藏你的本性那么长时间的
How did you hide your true nature for so long?
够了 卡尔 听我说
Enough, Carl. Listen to me.
好好听我说
Listen to me carefully.
你不是境遇的受害者
You are not a victim of circumstance.
你是一个拥有自♥由♥意志的人
You are a creature of free will.
做正确的事吧
Take the right action.
让他们走
Let this family go.
谁都别想走
No one goes anywhere.
我知道你此刻觉得失去了控制
I know that you don't feel in control right now.
你不知道自己怎么走到这一步
You don't know how you ended up here,
而且感觉像是没有出路
and it feels like there's no way out.
但是 是有出路的 我可以帮你
But there is a way out. I can help you.
你觉得我还会相信你说的话吗
You think I'll believe anything you say anymore?
卡尔 你和我有特殊的联♥系♥
You and I have a special bond, Carl.
我知道这不是你
I know this isn't you.
你一点都不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
联调局 放下武器
FBI! Drop it!
他是恶魔 我能看到
He's evil! I can see it.
好 快 我们走
All right, come on, let's go.
卡尔 我们知道是怎么回事
We know what's going on, Carl.
你生来就有一种特殊的能力 是吗
You've had a special talent your whole life, haven't you?
那是我的天赋
It's my gift.
是巴里·弗林释放了你的天赋 卡尔
Barry Flynn here unleashed that, Carl.
他给了你那么多 你怎么忍♥心伤害他
How can you hurt a man who's given you so much?
他变了
He changed!
我看到了红色的字
I saw red.
我们说话的时候 你看到什么颜色
What do you see when we speak?
我们知道去年你打电♥话♥报过警
We know that you called the police last year,
让警♥察♥警惕一个人
and you warned them about a man.
他们忽视我
They ignored me.
他们忽视我 然后那个男人杀了
They ignored me and then he killed
一个母亲和她的孩子
a mother and her baby.
凶手不是那个人
It wasn't him.
我们审讯了你提醒我们注意的人
The man you warned them about was questioned,
但不是他
but it wasn't him.
一周后真正的凶手被抓到了
They found the real killer a week later
而且他也承认了罪行
and he confessed.
卡尔 你的天赋并不可靠
Carl, your gift is not reliable.
那不过是你对一个人感觉的反映
It's just a reflection on how you feel about other people,
但是 卡尔 那并不是他们的本性
but, Carl, it's not who they really are.
如果你杀了这个人
If you kill this man,
你会毁了世间一道耀眼的光芒
you'll be destroying a magnificent light.
想想吧
Think about it.
把武器放下
Put the weapons down.
人存在的意义不仅仅是活着
"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive,
而在于寻找活着的目标
but in finding something to live for."
费奥多尔·陀思妥耶夫斯基[俄♥国♥小说家]
Fyodor Dostoevsky.
请不要生我气
I encourage you not to be mad at me.
我调查了一下杰森·莱德
I did a little research about Jason Ryder,
结果发现
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表