法医说圆形印记是死前就有的
The M.E. said the circular marks were premortem
被害人被囚禁了48小时左右
and the victims were held around 48 hours.
可能就是为了折磨
This could be about torture.
如果真是这样 嫌犯要么是虐待狂
If it is, the unsub's a sadist,
要么是想从被害人身上得到什么
or he wanted something from the victims.
约瑟夫·玻尔的尸体残块被置于狼穴附近
Joseph Purl's body parts were left near a wolf's den.
保护狼栖地的请♥愿♥书
Petitions to protect the wolf habitat
最近才流传开
have been circulating recently.
加西亚在排查相关人士
Garcia's reviewing those names.
也许是某个动物保护主义者走极端了
It may be an animal activist who's taken his beliefs to the extreme.
鉴于第一个弃尸点 也可能是原住民
It could be native American, given the first disposal site.
约瑟夫·玻尔身上的圆形标记似乎有象征意义
The circular marks on Joseph Purl seem almost ritualistic.
这会不会是某个部落的传统
Any chance this is part of a tribal tradition?
拉科塔族的巫师
Lakota shamans are well known
以漫长的治愈仪式
for their extended rituals in healing,
以及草药方而闻名
as well as herbal remedies.
有件事说不通
One thing doesn't make sense.
找这些尸体花了不少时间
It took a while to find these victims.
要是嫌犯想向伐木产业传达信息
If the unsub wanted to send a message to the logging industry,
那何必藏尸呢
why hide them?
为什么不直接放在外面展示呢
Why not leave them out in the open for the world to see?
想我了吗
Did you miss me?
你说呢 进来吧
What do you think? Come in.
抱歉
Sorry, uh...
我大概是生病了
Man, I must be coming down with something.
一整天都头晕眼花的
I've been kind of feeling woozy all day.
不是吧
Oh, no.
你很走运 我是个理疗师
Well, lucky for you, I'm a naturopathic healer.
我知道怎么治你的病
I know just the thing for you.
早上好
Good morning.
感觉如何
How are you feeling?
好多了
Better.
你的药方太有效了
That treatment you gave me, it worked wonders.
那之后的一番云雨也不赖
And what we did afterwards wasn't too bad either.
把这个喝了
Here, drink this.
会帮你排出毒素
It'll help get all the toxins out.
你前男友干的吗
Your ex-boyfriend do that?
你这么怕他
You know, if you're so scared of him,
为什么不搬走呢
then why don't you just move away?
我的孩子葬在这里
My little boy is buried here.
我不能离开他
I can't leave him.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
我今天得上路了
I gotta get moving today.
要去见一个朋友
I'm meeting a friend of mine.
别
Don't!
我对光很敏感
I have sensitivity to light.
请把窗帘拉上
Please close the curtains.
我有自身免疫性疾病
I have an autoimmune disorder.
我的身体在攻击我的眼睛
My own body is attacking my eyes.
你接受治疗了吗 或是
Well, uh...are you getting treatment for it, or...
用草药治疗
Herbal remedies help,
不过得这病是我活该
but I deserve the pain.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
在我儿子亚当死后 这病才得上
It started after Adam, my little boy, died.
我们应该救他的
We should have saved him.
你知道这是我们的错
You know it was our fault.
公♥司♥最近没有受到直接的恐吓
The company hasn't had any direct threats recently.
雷蒙德·纳瓦一个同事说他们每晚
A coworker of Raymond Nava said the guys usually partied
都在不同的工作营开派对
at a different work camp every night,
取决于哪边有月光
depending on who had the moonshine.
有外来人员参加吗
Were there outsiders at these parties?
他们不排斥外人
They had an open-door policy.
显然事情失控了
Apparently things got pretty wild.
宝贝 说点儿新鲜的
Hey, mama. Tell me something I don't know.
巧克力小亲亲 我即将告诉你的事
Oh, hot chocolate, the things I could spill to you...
悠着点儿 开着扬声器呢
Hey, hey, you're on speaker.
会帮你们解决这案子
...That would help you solve this case.
我找遍了所有拉科塔巫师的资料
I have scoured all of my Lakota shaman sources
没有哪种治疗仪式
and there isn't a single healing ritual
会留下那种圆形记号♥
that would cause those circular marks to appear.
动物权益保护者传发的请♥愿♥书呢
What about the petitions the animal activists were circulating?
我把名单反复检查后对比过了
Yes, I checked and double-checked and cross-checked all the names
没有疑点
and all the checks cleared.
这附近的草药师和理疗师呢
What about that list of herbalists and naturopaths in the area?
给我加薪吧 我找到了
Yeah, and give me a raise, 'cause I found the one guy
一个七年前因用茄碱下毒被起诉的人
who was charged with solanine poisoning, and it was 7 years ago.
名字和地址正在发送 好了
I'm sending you his name and address now. There it is.
好 布莱克和我去看看 谢谢 加西亚
All right, Blake and I will check it out. Thanks, Garcia.
我们找到了一个与其他两名死者
We have a missing man who fits the same physical description
特征相同的失踪人员
as the other two victims.
查德·杜蒙 33岁
Chad Dumont's 33.
来自俄亥俄州的空军上尉 来这里休假
He's an air force captain from Ohio, here on leave.
他不是伐木工 性质不同了
Well, he's not a logger. That changes things.
那就不会是动物保护或领地问题
This can't be about animal activists and territory.
可能也与原住民没什么关系
And there's probably no connection to the native American community,
虽然某人想让我们认为有关
though someone wants us to believe that there is.
他给最好朋友的语♥音♥信息
His voicemail message to his best friend
是已知的最后一次对外联♥系♥
was his last known contact.
伙计 别忘了 周日去魔鬼塔
Hey, man, don't forget, Devil's Tower on Sunday.
我早上九点去接你 做好准备
And I'll pick you up 0900. Better be ready.
他朋友说他没出现
His friend said he never showed.
杜蒙是军人 一向准时
Since he was military, Dumont always punctual.
他住在什么地方
Do we know where he was staying?
他朋友说是刚特里旅店
Gantry Motel, according to his friend,
但问题是 他发那条信息当晚
But the thing is, he checked out
就退房♥离开了
the same night he left that message.
能再放一遍语♥音♥信息吗
Can you play the message again?
好的
Yeah.
伙计 别忘了 周日去魔鬼塔
Hey, man, don't forget, Devil's Tower on Sunday.
那是铃♥声♥吗
Is that a bell?
做好准备
Better be ready.
像是在酒吧里
It sounds like they're in a bar.
五号♥街的杜利酒吧每次有顾客
Dooley's on fifth rings a bell
留下大笔小费时就会按铃
whenever somebody leaves a big tip.
是 我去搭讪了
Yeah, I talked to him.
他没兴趣
He wasn't interested then.
我还能说什么 有人就是品味差
What can I say? Some guys have bad taste.
毫无疑问
Undoubtedly.
你看到之后他去哪里了吗
Did you happen to see where he went after you spoke to him?
他应该是走了
I assume he left.
你要在这儿呆多久
How long are you in town for?
恐怕不会很久
Uh...not long enough, I'm afraid.
真遗憾 我们本来能好好聚聚的
Too bad. We could have had some fun.
那是谁
Who was that?
如果我不谨慎点 她没准能成第四任罗西太太
That was the fourth Mrs. Rossi if I'm not careful.
查德来这里时 她对他有意思
She hit on Chad when he was here,
不过他拒绝了
but he turned her down.
我刚和查德的妹妹通了话
Well, I just got off the phone with Chad's sister.
他是个很有担当的人
He was a real stand-up guy.
父亲去世后 他们家都是他打点
He took care of his family after their father died.
在空军部队升职也很快
He got promoted quickly in the air force.
他离开酒吧后就退房♥了
Well, we know he checked out of the motel after he left the bar,
虽然他原先的预定还有两晚
even though he had the room reserved for two more nights.
只能解释为他遇上了什么人
Now, that only makes sense if he met someone here.
她不是他的菜 那什么样的才是
Well, if that's not his type, who is?
男人吗
A guy?
如果他是同性恋 那家人和朋友会知道的
If he was gay, his family and best friend would know about it.
而且别忘了嫌犯下了毒
And don't forget about the use of poison.
所以 嫌犯是女人
So, the unsub is a woman.
他的理想型不会太主动
His ideal would be not too aggressive,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表