师徒
The Apprenticeship
弗罗里达州 迈阿密
打扰一下 小姐
Uh, excuse me, Miss.
迷路了吗
You lost?
没有
Uh, no.
我想问一下 要多少钱
I was actually wondering how much.
你多大了
How old are you?
18了
I'm 18.
别走 我有钱
W-wait. I have money.
你开车来的吗
Do you have a car?
我坐公车来的
I took a bus.
好吧
All right.
希望你喜欢站着做
Hope you like doing it standing up.
我 我不知道 你是我的第一次
I--I wouldn't know. You're my--you're my first.
我会温柔些的
I'll be gentle.
钱
Money.
好了
Ok.
看见我怎么扭胯了吗
You see my hips?
扭胯 挥棒 一点也不难
See my hips? You swing right through, nice and easy.
来吧 试试
All right, come on. You give it a try.
你不过是送我去了一次机场而已
It was just a ride to the airport.
当时我说我欠你人情可不是这个意思
This wasn't exactly what I had in mind when I said I owed you one.
怎么好像是我在折磨你一样
Hey, you act like this is torture.
好多人都觉得这项运动很有意思呢
You know, there are people who think this is fun.
信不信由你 我那些跟运动有关的
Believe it or not, most of my childhood sports memories
儿时记忆都不怎么好
aren't altogether pleasant.
里德 一场比赛而已
Reid, it's just one game.
我们需要队员 你都不一定要上场
We need a body. You might not even have to play.
-太好了 能走了吗 -里德
- Perfect. Can we go now? - Reid.
迁就我一下好吗
Just humor me?
拿着球棒 站到那儿去 试一次
Take the bat and get up there and give it a try.
过去
Get up there.
你肯定会喜欢的 我保证
You're gonna like this, kid. I promise.
看准了 放轻松
See it in here. Just relax.
准备
Here we go.
没关系 第一次
Ok, ok. First try.
眼睛盯着球
Keep your eye on the ball.
重力加阻力系数再加马格纳斯效应
Gravity plus drag coefficient plus magnus--
[马格纳斯效应即飞行中发生水平位移的现象]
我明白你说的
I see what you're saying.
我只要调整挥棒的速度
If I can adjust the velocity of my swing--
不 我的意思是 别总用脑子想
No, what I'm saying is get out of your head.
感觉一下
Just feel it.
感觉 感觉
Feel it. Feel it.
别思考 只靠感觉
Don't think. Just feel it.
靠感觉 不思考 只靠感觉
Just feel. Don't think, just feel.
球来啦
Here it comes.
里德 你没有靠感觉
Reid, that's not feeling it.
我感觉我是个傻子
I'm feeling like an idiot.
好吧 今天算你走运
Well, today's your lucky day.
-来案子了 -太好了
- We just got a case. - Yes.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
阿曼达·卢普斯的尸体昨晚在迈阿密
Last night in Miami, the body of Amanda Lopez
一条小巷里被发现
was found in an alley.
曾遭受毒打 窒息致死
She had been brutally beaten and suffocated.
23岁 来自坦帕市[弗罗里达州]
23 years old, originally from Tampa,
16岁时从寄养家庭离家出走
ran away from her foster home when she was 16 years old.
离家出走 卖♥♥淫 典型的高危人群
Runaway, prostitute. She couldn't be more high risk.
还有许多性侵迹象
And there was evidence of sexual assault, a lot of it.
职业危害
Occupational hazard.
没法弄清是不是不明嫌犯干的
No way to tell if our unsub is responsible for that.
毒打 窒息
Beating and suffocation.
这么说 他是个虐待狂
So, he's a sadist.
各种暴♥力♥ 还有其他死者吗
A lot of violence. Were there any other victims?
有是有 不过都不是人类
Uh, actually, yes, but not the human variety.
上个月 有六条小狗
In the last month, 6 puppies have been
被毒打和窒息而死 感谢上帝没有照片
suffocated and beaten, and thank God there are no photos,
那种惨象已经超过我的底限了
because I draw the line at dead dogs.
确定是同一个人吗
We sure it's the same guy?
所有犯罪现场都发现了相同的DNA
Identical DNA samples were found at all the crime scenes,
但在数据库中没找到匹配
but no match in the CODIS database.
即使找到匹配 也不一定能确定身份
Even if there was a match, it might not give us an I.D..
可以用暴怒形容啊 哪来这么大的火气
That sure is a lot of rage. I wonder why he's so angry.
凶手对力量着迷 窒息需要很大力气
It's about the power. Suffocation takes work.
他喜欢近距离的切身感受
He likes it up close and personal.
不明嫌犯的目标从动物发展到人了
This unsub's just graduated from animals to human victims.
我们得在发展成连环凶杀之前阻止他
We need to stop him before he goes serial.
飞机半小时后起飞
Wheels up in 30.
未知号♥码
我看到了
未知号♥码
我看到了
我看到了
你看什么呢
What are you watching?
天啊 老妈 你知道什么叫敲门吗
Jeez, Mom, you ever hear of knocking?
刚才是谁在尖叫
Who was that screaming?
网络上的弱智视频而已 什么事
It just some stupid Youtube video. What do you want?
我就是来问一下你要不要吃早餐
I just came to see if you wanted some breakfast.
不用管我
I'm fine.
能让我清静一会儿吗
Uh, please leave me alone?
好吧
Ok.
良师一日教导
"Better than a thousand days of diligent study
胜过十年寒窗
is one day with a great teacher."
日本谚语
Japanese proverb.
阿曼达·卢普斯没有近亲
Amanda Lopez has no next of kin
也没人报♥警♥说她失踪
and no one reported her missing.
容易得手
She was an easy target.
也许正因如此 不明嫌犯才选了她
The unsub probably hoped for that.
被杀害的动物集中在小范围区域内
The animals were all killed in a relatively small geographical radius,
那里是中产阶级的城郊聚集地
in a mostly middle-class suburban area.
但阿曼达的尸体却是在城市的另一边
But Amanda's body was found the other side of town
迈阿密的贫民区
in Miami's skid row.
为了首个人类目标而离开了自己熟悉的区域
So he left his comfort zone to kill his first human.
可能也是不得已而为之
A choice he probably made out of necessity.
在中产阶级聚集地找下手目标并不容易
It's hard to find easy targets in middle-class residential areas.
凶手可能很年轻 大多数虐待动物的人
He may be young. Typically you see violence to animals
都是青少年
in children and teens.
但通常都要20多岁才会对人下手
But the jump to humans is usually made in their mid-20s.
汤姆斯·迪兰39岁才开始杀人
Thomas Dillon started killing at 39.
约瑟夫·邓肯是43岁吧
Joseph Duncan was 43?
[两人都是连环杀手]
都说了是通常
Usually.
不管怎样 凶手动作很快
Well, either way, this guy's moving fast.
虐杀动物的时间间隔只有几天
His animal kills were only days apart.
他乐在其中 现在又喜欢对人下手
He enjoys it. And now that he's gotten a taste for humans,
他很快会再犯案以满足自身怪癖
he's gonna need another fix soon.
戴夫 你和布莱克去找法医
Dave, you and Blake go to the M.E..
摩根和里德去犯罪现场
Morgan and Reid to the crime scenes.
小洁 你和我一起
JJ, you're with me.
霍奇纳探员
Agent Hotchner.
奥格利维警探 幸会
Detective Ogilvie, nice to meet you.
这位是洁婼探员
This is Agent Jareau.
警探你好
Detective.
-这边走 -谢谢
- Right this way. - Thank you.
几周前 这家伙刚犯事时
When I first saw what this guy was doing,
我就想打电♥话♥给你们
I wanted to call you weeks ago,
但布拉斯觉得几只狗用不着麻烦你们
but Brass didn't think that dogs was worth the trouble.
你们可以在这办公
Got you set up in here.
这是你要的宠物主人的名单
Here's the list of pet owners you asked for.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有没有我能帮上忙的
Is there anything else I can get you?
没了 暂时没有 多谢
No, I think we're good for now, thanks.
需要什么尽管说 我们会尽力协助你们
Whatever you need. We're here to help.
根据犯案地点来看
You know, looking at the offense cluster,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表