这是他的妻子玛丽
This is his wife Mary.
只有她一个 他的作案方式变了
She was dumped alone. He's off pattern.
那丈夫呢 不明嫌犯抓住他了吗
What about the husband? Did the unsub have a shot at him?
你们的探员正跟他谈话呢
Actually, your agents are talking to him now.
天哪
Oh, God.
哈蒙德先生 你想的话
Uh, Mr. Hammond, if you want,
我们可以回警局再谈
we can do this at the station.
不用了
No.
你们想知道什么
No, what do you need to know?
能解释一下你为什么过了两天
Can you explain why it took you two days
才报♥警♥说玛丽失踪了吗
to file a missing persons report on Mary?
我出差去了 并不知道
I was traveling. I didn't know.
你不和妻子互报平安的吗
You didn't check in with your wife?
我们在吵架
We'd been fighting.
为什么吵
About what?
我们每周四晚上都会去
We have a standing Thursday night dinner
我们最爱的餐厅吃晚餐
at our favorite restaurant.
上周四我上司跟我说
Last Thursday my boss told me
我周末都得待在克利夫兰
I had to stay in Cleveland through the weekend.
但我一直没来得及告诉她
But I didn't get around to telling her that...
直到那天晚上
till later that night.
她独自一人去了餐厅
When she went to the restaurant by herself.
是的
Yeah.
死者本该在约会之夜和她丈夫碰头的
So, the victim was supposed to meet her husband for date night
但她丈夫没有去
and he never showed up.
不明嫌犯想绑♥架♥两个 却只抓到了一个
So the unsub wanted both but only got one.
迄今为止他一直很有耐心 很有条理
He's been patient and organized up to now.
为什么不等等呢
Why wouldn't he wait?
也许一个足够了
Maybe one was enough?
不 看夫妻互相折磨让他兴奋
No. He gets off on watching couples.
他不会平白无故改变作案手法
This unsub wouldn't change his M.O. without a reason.
还有个男性被害人没找到
We're missing a male victim.
亲爱的 是我 我给你买♥♥了药
Hi, honey, it's me. I picked up your prescription
正准备回家
and now I'm on my way home.
回见
I'll see you soon.
打个电♥话♥问候问候你
Just calling to check in.
你在说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你从来不这样的 你查案太忙
You never check in. You're always too busy
什么都顾不上
when you're on a case to do anything.
今天我偏要
Well, today I am.
你好吗
So... How are you?
我很好
I'm fine.
你退出无国界医生组织了 是吗
You quit doctors without borders, didn't you?
-我没有 -直说吧
- I did not.- Just say it.
我没有退出
I did not quit.
那是什么
Well, then what?
说啊 你要折磨死我了
Come on, you're killing me here.
对一个语言学家来说 最惨的就是没有交流
The worst thing you can do to a linguist is not communicate.
艾丽克斯
Alex--
我们订婚的时候你就知道了
You knew that when we got engaged.
艾丽克斯 他们在哈佛为我提供了一个职位
Alex, they offered me the position at Harvard.
真的吗
They did?
没错
Yeah.
时间合适
Decent hours.
工资又高
Better pay.
你怎么答复的
What did you tell them?
我告诉他们除非
I told them that I would only consider it
给你个语言学院的职位我才会考虑
if they gave you a position in the linguistics department,
他们说没问题
And they said ok.
真的
They did?
没错
They did.
现在你知道
Now do you understand
为什么我要等你回家
why I was waiting for you to come home
和你一起庆祝这事了吧
so we could, you know, celebrate this thing together?
这件喜事
This good thing.
确实 是大喜事
It is. It's a very good thing.
只是
It's just...
不是你想要的
Not what you want.
至少不是现在
Not right now.
我花了十年才到这位置
It's taken me 10 years to get here.
不只是为了进行为分♥析♥组
Not just to get to the BAU,
也是为了恢复我在局里的名誉
but to restore my reputation inside the bureau.
我知道
I know.
我们俩都以工作为先
And the job comes first for both of us.
我们说好的
That was the deal.
没错 我们也说过双方均有否决权
Yeah, well, the deal also came with veto power.
记得吗 任何一方都可以说
Remember? One of us could always say,
我想两人在一起
I want to be a couple again.
艾丽克斯
Alex...
我想两人在一起
I want to be a couple again.
布莱克
Blake.
我得走了 让我想想
I gotta go. Let me think about it.
那就是不行了
That means no.
不 我确实需要想想
No. No, it means let me think about it.
爱你
Love you.
有什么发现
What do you have?
格罗斯波特警方接到另一起失踪人口报案
Grosse Pointe P.D. got another missing persons report.
爱玛·丘吉尔
Emma Churchill.
已婚
Married?
她丈夫报的警
Her husband called it in.
不明嫌犯为什么不抓男的了
Why doesn't this unsub want men anymore?
玛丽·哈蒙德的情况
The condition of Mary Hammond
与那几对夫妻截然不同
is drastically different than the couples.
她身上伤口更少 但他扣留她的时间更短
Fewer cuts on her, but he held her for a shorter period of time.
不只是数量问题 而是质变
It's not just quantity, it's quality.
这些伤口很浅
The cuts are more superficial.
好像他不想伤害她
Like he's trying not to hurt her.
最后在胸口给予致命一击
Until the one final stab in the sternum.
她死得很快
She died quickly.
这不合理
That doesn't make sense.
嫌犯不会想迅速杀死她
The unsub doesn't want to kill her quickly.
他是施虐狂
He's a sadist.
为什么会这么做
Why would he do that?
他不会
He wouldn't.
但和她被关在一起的人可能会
But whoever she was locked up with would.
你觉得还有其他受害者
You think there's another victim,
我们还没发现的
one that we didn't account for?
你问为什么不明嫌犯没抓男的
You asked why this unsub doesn't want men.
可能是他手里还有一个
It could because he still has one.
根据被害人的年龄
Based on the ages of the victims,
我们认为不明嫌犯
we believe that the unsub
是30到40岁左右的白人男性 来自格罗斯波特
is a 30- 40-year-old white male from Grosse Pointe.
目前来看 他是机会均等主义者
Up until now he's been an equal opportunity,
愤怒报复型施虐狂
anger retaliatory sadist.
这是一种
Which is fancy talk for
他对妻子和丈夫同样憎恨的高级表述
he hates the husbands as much as the wives.
很可能是因为他自己的婚姻以羞辱告终
Most likely because his own marriage failed in a humiliating way.
他的妻子为了别的男人离开了他
And his wife left him for a man
可能已经订婚或是结婚
she may be engaged or even already married to.
但劫持玛丽·哈蒙德时发生了重大转变
But a major shift happened with Mary Hammond.
他没能绑♥架♥丈夫
He wasn't able to kidnap the husband,
但他需要有人杀死她
but he needed someone to cut her.
所以他的作案方式不得不发生变化
So his M.O. was forced to evolve.
我们认为他绑♥架♥了第六名受害者 一名男性
We believe he's abducted the sixth victim, a man,
可能是某个让他想起自己失败婚姻的人
probably someone who reminds him of his own failed marriage.
他让六号♥受害者活着以便继续对爱玛·丘吉尔
And he's keeping number 6 alive so he can repeat the process
施以同样手法
with Emma Churchill.
六号♥受害者也可能是他前妻
Number 6 could be a surrogate
改嫁之人的替代品
for the ex-wife's new husband
或者就是新丈夫本人
or actually be the new husband.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表