Please don't kill my little Braden. Please...
不
No!
亚瑟·李可夫 46岁 一直未婚
Arthur Rykov, 46. Never married,
独居在一块10英亩的农场上
lives alone on a 10-acre ranch.
16岁的时候犯过点事
He had a brush with the law when he was 16,
关于他 我们能查到的就这么多
and that's where we know most of our info on him.
他16岁的时候怎么了
What happened when he was 16?
他因涉嫌袭击学校的一位老师
He was questioned by police regarding an assault
而被警♥察♥问话
on a teacher at his school.
母亲死后
After his mother died, he was raised
他就由严厉的俄♥罗♥斯♥东正教信徒父亲抚养
by his strict Russian Orthodox father,
父亲视他为拖油瓶 妨碍了自己献身宗教
who saw his son as an obstacle to his religious devotion.
李可夫说他爱上了
Rykov says he fell in love
对街的美满家庭
with the perfect family across the street.
多年来一直观察着他们
He watched them for years,
想象自己是其中一员
imagined he was one of them.
直到有一天 他看到老师
Until the day he saw the teacher
和那家的父亲在车里接吻
kissing the father in her car.
所以李可夫就袭击了那个老师
So Rykov attacked the teacher.
他否认了
He denied it.
警♥察♥也没发现确凿证据 所以...
Police never found any conclusive evidence, so...
所以一个16岁的男孩报复了老师
So a 16-year-old boy takes revenge on a teacher
因为她毁了自己心目中的美满家庭
for ruining his perfect family.
所以他一直在找其他美满家庭来替代吗
So he's been looking for another one to replace them all this time?
如果大家是因为我而被关在这里
If we're here because of me,
我会负全责的
I will take full responsibility.
你改变主意了吗
Are you changing your mind?
是的
Yes!
那倒是也行
That can be done.
但是选了就要承担后果
But every choice has a consequence.
让我做什么都行
I'll do anything.
吧台下面粘着一把钥匙
There's a key taped under the bar.
在立体音响下面有个锁着的橱柜
Under the stereo is a locked cabinet.
把它打开
Open it.
打开里面的盒子
Open the box inside.
打开
Open it.
如果你们现在集♥体♥自♥杀♥
If you all kill yourselves now,
布雷登还有一线生机
you can save Braden.
你这玩的是什么变♥态♥游戏
What kind of sick game are you playing?
这不是游戏 而是生活
This isn't a game. This is life.
是你们把它变成了游戏
You all turned it into a game.
不 不 我们没有
No! No, we didn't!
你们置幸福美满的家庭于不顾 为了什么
You gambled everything you had, for what?
就为那一点点刺♥激♥吗
A little excitement?
大家都经历着这样的事情
Everyone goes through stuff like this.
我们 我们是常人
We're--we're human beings.
这种事很平常
Things happen!
不 事出皆有因
No, things don't just happen.
你们做了选择
You made choices.
错误的选择
The wrong choices.
李可夫没有社交能力 无法组建自己的家庭
Rykov didn't have the social skills to create his own family.
世上没有完美家庭这么一说
Well, there's no such thing as a perfect family.
那只是童年幻想
It's a childhood fantasy.
或许他认为自己可以修复他们的关系
Maybe he thinks he can fix them.
所以才绑♥架♥了他们
That's why he kidnaps them.
但一旦失败 他就只能杀了他们
But when he fails, he has no choice but to kill them.
但为何现在才开始 他都40多岁了
But why start now? Why in his mid-40s?
他需要个偏远的地方来实现他的幻想
He needed a remote location to carry out his fantasies.
说对了 聪明丫头
Right you are, girl wonder.
貌似他为了那个地方而存钱
It looks like he saved up for the place,
两年前买♥♥下 全额现金付款
bought it two years ago, paid all cash.
山田家本来要把女儿送去
Hey, the Yamadas were about to send their daughter
俄亥俄的一家寄宿学校
to a boarding school in Ohio.
那一定就是导火索
That must have been the trigger.
他必须趁全家人还在一起的时候绑♥架♥他们
He had to kidnap the family while they were all still together.
我做了什么
What have I done?
我把你们都疏远了
I drove you all away.
都是我的错
This is all my fault.
不 自杀怎么可能是明智之举
No. How is killing ourselves the right choice?
简直是无稽之谈
It doesn't make any sense.
如果你们真心深爱对方
If you truly loved each other,
就会愿意为对方付出生命
you would die for each other.
你是谁 为什么要关心我们有多爱对方
Who are you? Why do you care how much we love each other?
因为家庭是宝贵的恩赐
Because a family is a precious gift
你们应该感恩
you can't take for granted.
动手吧 麦克
Do it, Mike.
动手吧 麦克
Do it, mike.
现在就动手
Do it now.
开枪吧
Do it.
我做不到 做不到
I can't. I can't.
我不会杀自己的妻儿
I won't kill my wife and child.
你不救布雷登了吗
You won't save Braden?
求你了 他是我们当中唯一无辜的人
Please. He's the only one of us who's innocent.
求你了
Please.
不 我不选 我不选
No, I won't choose. I won't choose.
我爱你们
I love you all.
在你们之前还有一家人
There was another family before you
不愿为彼此牺牲
who wouldn't die for each other,
所以他们不配获得幸福
so they didn't deserve a chance at happiness.
不要
No!
联调局 举起手来
FBI. Show me your hands.
联调局 离她远点
FBI! Back away from her.
先生 退后 让我来救她
Sir, back away. Let me help her.
我朝自己开了枪
I shot myself.
站起来
Stand up.
他们需要感恩自己已经拥有的
They needed to appreciate what they had.
没出血
There's no blood.
全是空弹
It's loaded with blanks.
妈妈
Mommy!
亚瑟·李可夫
Arthur Rykov,
你被捕了
you're under arrest.
快过去吧
There you go.
布雷登
Braden!
墙里藏有自动武器
You know, there was an automatic weapon hidden in the wall.
李可夫可以随时杀了这一家人
Rykov could have killed the family anytime.
我不认为他会放了他们
I doubt if he would have let them go.
人生一大奥秘在于
"One of the deep secrets of life
真正值得的事
is that all that is really worth doing
是为他人付出
is what we do for others."
路易斯·卡罗
Lewis Carroll.
[英国作家 《爱丽丝梦游仙境》作者]
欢迎回家 亲人们
Hello, family.
我只想说我爱你们每一个人
I would just like to say that I love each and every one of you,
也包括你 艾丽克斯·布莱克博士
even you, Dr. Alex Blake.
虽然这份爱刚刚启程 但我真的爱你
It's a new love, but still.
并且我永远不会忽略你们
And I am never going to take any of you for granted ever.
我们也爱你 佩内洛普
Ohh. We love you, too, Penelope.
谢谢 快抱抱我
Thank you. Now hug me.
好
Ok.
这是不是表示我们每次回来都有饮料喝了
Does this mean we get drinks every time we come home?
你抱我的时候我们再讨论
We will discuss it when you hug me.
你太贴心了 亲爱的
You're too sweet, baby girl.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
董事任命了博物馆的新任并购主管
The director's been named new head of acquisitions at the museum,
所以画廊才搞了个开幕式
so that's why there's an opening at the gallery--
你接了这份工作吧
You're taking this job.
你能别这么积极吗
Could you be a little less enthusiastic?
-要去纽约工作啊 -但这是个好机会
- It's in New York. - But it's a great opportunity.
但我可能直接跳过了
But I probably skipped the step
你希望我挽留你的这一步
where you want me to ask you to stay.
好吧 侧写师先生 我还有什么想法
Ok, Mr. Profiler, what else am I thinking?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表