时间地点完全一致
Exact same places, exact same dates.
果然如此 佩蒂 泰勒和卡罗
That's it. Patty, Taylor, and Carol
被杀后却又都转世为人了
were all killed only to be born to live again.
这一切都是"轮回转世"
This is about reincarnation.
你想把我怎样
What are you going to do to me?
所以凶手认为史密斯杀的人没有真死
So, this killer believes that Smith's victims didn't really die,
而是转到另一个新生命里继续存活
but hopped into a newborn life and kept on living.
没错 转世成了弗洛瑞莎
Exactly. Reincarnated as Floressa,
查理·克莱顿还有布里安娜
Charlie Clayton, and Brianna.
那他在干什么 再杀他们一次吗
So what's he doing now, killing them all over again?
看来如此
That's how it looks.
但他不是相信轮回转世吗
But...he believes in reincarnation, right?
谁知道这些新的被害人
Who's to say that these new victims
会不会又跳进了别人的身体
haven't just jumped into somebody else's body,
就跟他所认为的最初那次转世一样
the way he believes they did the first time?
说不定他觉得他们已经转世了
Well, maybe in his mind they already have.
轮回转世的基本原则是
See, a fundamental tenet of reincarnation
你可以转世为任何生命形式 不局限于人类
is that you can come back in any life form, not just human.
这就能解释为什么现场有幼虫了
That would explain the larvae.
嫌犯动手时 在被害人身边
This unsub is introducing a newly hatched life form
摆上了一种新孵化的生命形态
next to the victims as he kills them.
新的生命形态严阵以待
It's a new life form waiting right there,
准备接收新逝者的灵魂
ready to receive the spirit of the one that just died.
他认为他杀的人都转世成了苍蝇吗
He thinks that the people he's killing get reincarnated as flies?
他是想确保他们不会再转世成人
He's making sure they don't come back in human form again.
确保这次死亡能终结轮回
Ensuring that this death ends the cycle.
如果他认为被害人是转世而来的
If he believes it about the victims,
那他一定认为自己也是如此
he must believe it about himself.
加西亚 你能查出
Garcia, can you find out
拉塞尔·史密斯的具体死亡时间和地点吗
exactly where and when Russell Smith died,
还有在同一时间和地点有谁出生
and then see who was born in the same place at the same time?
拉塞尔·史密斯死于1988年1月19日
Russell Smith died January 19, 1988.
在塔斯卡卢萨 中枪而亡
Tuscaloosa. Shot.
被送去了霍布森地区医疗中心
Taken to Hobson Regional Medical center.
威利·凯斯特
Willie Kestler.
同一天在同一家医院出生
Born exact same day, exact same hospital.
能查到凯斯特的住址吗
Do you have an address for Kestler?
不在本地
It is...it's not local.
在亚利桑那州钱德勒市
Uh, 3088 Lakehawk Street,
湖鹰大街3088号♥ 五号♥公♥寓♥
Apartment 5, Chandler, Arizona.
-有照片吗 -现在发给你们
- You got a photo? - I'm sending it to you now.
就是我们要找的人
That's our guy.
凯斯特有车吗
Does Kestler have a vehicle?
有 他名下登记有一辆1989年产的
Mm-hmm. He's the registered owner of a Ford Bronco,
绿色福特野马
1989, green,
亚利桑那州牌照 MAQ3586
Arizona license plate MAQ3586.
警长 给200英里范围内的
Sheriff, put out an APB to
所有警务人员发全境通告
all law enforcement within a 200-mile radius.
这就去
I'm on it.
多谢 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
你为什么要这么做
How come you're doing this?
因为脑子里的那个声音
It's that voice in your head.
你不知道那是什么
The one you can't figure out.
我脑子里没有什么声音
I don't have a voice in my head.
你有
You do.
可能没我脑子里的声音大
Maybe it's not as loud for you as it was for me.
很长一段时间里我都无法理解
For a long time I didn't understand.
就像是
It was like...
有了一个我
there was me...
然后又有另一个我
then there was another me.
直到几年前
Then a few years ago,
我祖父在死前
right before he died,
告诉了我一些事 我就都明白了
my grandpa told me something that made it all clear.
一切都源于我出生那天发生的事
It was about what happened to me the day I was born.
超过预产期两周了
I was supposed to be born two weeks before.
我还没出生
But I wouldn't come.
可等我要出生时
And then when I did...
却被缠在里面
things got all... tangled up inside.
他们只得剖开我妈妈取出我
They had to rip my mama open to get me out.
但这也没什么
But that was ok.
我等那么久才出生是有原因的
I had to wait to be born for a reason.
那天有个人中枪了
There was a man who got shot that very day.
一个凶手
A killer.
拉塞尔·史密斯
Russell Smith.
这种事情没法解释
You can't explain things like this.
就这么发生了
It just happens.
它发生在我身上
It happened to me.
也可能发生在你身上
It could happen to you.
我五岁时 妈妈去世了
My mama died when I was 5 years old
我只能和那个混♥蛋♥一起生活
and I had to go live with that bastard.
老家伙总是打我
Old man used to smack me around all the time.
没有原因
No reason.
就是脾气不好
Just mean.
外公总说我体内有个魔鬼
My grandpa always said I had the devil inside me.
一个凶手的灵魂
The soul of a killer.
太荒谬了
That's crazy.
不荒谬
No.
一点也不荒谬
It wasn't crazy at all.
我听了那个故事后 一切都解释得通了
After I heard that story, it all made sense.
我脑海里的声音
The voice in my head.
两个我
The two mes.
一直以来只有一个真实的我
There was only ever one real me all the time.
拉塞尔·史密斯
Russell Smith.
那才是我
That's who I am.
一直以来我就是那个人
That's who I've always been.
有什么发现 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
钱德勒警方说凯斯特的公♥寓♥是空的
Chandler P.D. says Kestler's apartment is empty,
但他们找到了大堆大堆关于轮回转世的书
but they found stacks and stacks of books about reincarnation.
好的 查查史密斯的其他五个受害者
All right. Do the math with each of Smith's other 5 victims.
找出他们每个人被杀时
Find out who was born
同一地点同一时间出生的孩子
the same place at the same time that each was murdered.
他们会是凯斯特接下来的目标
That's who Kestler will be going after next.
是 长官 但这得花点时间
Yes, sir. But this is gonna take a while.
请耐心等候
Please put on your hat of patience.
-尽快 -好
- Hurry. - Yeah.
我们得出门一趟了
We need to take a ride now.
别伤害我 求你了
Don't hurt me. Please.
我也不想的
It's not that I want to.
也许我就是拉塞尔·史密斯
Maybe I am Russell Smith.
但这不表示我必须再次成为凶手
But it didn't mean I had to be a killer again.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
轮回转世的意义在于
I mean, the whole point of reincarnation
你应该重新归来
is that you're supposed to come back
超越过去的自己
and be better than you were before.
平复罪孽
Work on your karma.
我现在做的这些
What I'm doing now,
只是为了保护自己
it's self-defense.
一旦你们中有谁找到了我
One of you found out where I was,
就会弄坏我的刹车置我于死地
and you tried to come and cut off my brakes and kill me.
所以我得找到你们
So I had to find you.
你们八个
All 8 of you.
然后一切就结束了
And then I'll be done.
放我走吧
Oh, let me go.
我绝不告诉任何人
I promise I won't tell anybody.
你会叫破喉咙的 是吧
You're gonna scream your head off, aren't you?
我们一开门
As soon as we open the door,
你就会撒腿逃跑
you're gonna make a run for it.
不会的
No.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
-不 -也许我们在这里进行就好
- No... - Maybe we should just do this right here.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表