杰作
Magnum Opus
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on "Criminal Minds"...
你觉得他知道我们的事了吗
Do you think he knows about us?
据我所知他还不知道
As far as I can tell he doesn't.
那下周日再聊
Well, guess I'll talk to you next Sunday.
再会 爱你
Bye. Love you.
我得告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
梅芙失踪了 我觉得是被跟踪狂抓住了
Maeve is missing. I think her stalker has her.
请帮帮我
Please help me.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
和内容无关
See, it's not about the message.
而是颜料 他在她脸上画的颜料
It's about the medium. What he used to draw on her face.
这是黑色眼线液
It's black eyeliner.
跟踪狂是个女人
The stalker's a woman.
打扰一下 博士
Excuse me, doctor.
我想我知道嫌犯是谁了
I think I know who the unsub is.
你从哪拿的梅芙的衣服
Where did you get Maeve's clothes?
从她衣柜里拿的
From her closet.
就在我打伤她的头之后
Right after I bashed her head in.
站上去
Get on the ledge.
如果你想杀了我 就动手吧
If you're gonna kill me, you kill me,
我是不会跳的
but I am not jumping.
斯宾塞另有想法
Spencer has a different idea.
卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心 独自进来
Take your gun and vest off and come in alone.
让我替她
Let me take her place.
你愿意为了她牺牲自己
You would kill yourself for her?
是
Yes.
不要
Wait!
丹妮尔 我是凯莉
Danielle, it's Kelly--again.
你在哪 我邀你晚上一起来跳舞的时候
Where are you? When I said let's go out dancing tonight,
可没想让你把我一个人扔在这里
I didn't expect it to involve you leaving me alone
自己去勾搭兄弟会的人
while you scam on some frat guy.
十分钟内给我回电♥话♥ 不然我就走了
Call me. You've got 10 minutes, then I'm out of here.
有人吗
Hello?
亲爱的
Hey, baby.
工作怎么样
How was work?
狗屁工作 小费太少了
It sucked. Tips were horrible.
我觉得应该在上班路上来看看斯宾塞
Thought I'd check on Spence on my way into work.
对 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
都是你准备的吗
Are these all from you?
是啊
Maybe.
那个里面是什么
What's in that one?
有坚果和种子
Mixed nuts and seeds.
我一直在想有什么东西能让他感觉好一些
I'm trying to think of something that will help him feel better.
于是我就像里德那样 做了一大堆研究
So I went Reid-like and I did a bunch of research
最后查到 坚果和种子
and it turns out that nuts and seeds
具有天然的镁元素
have naturally occurring magnesium,
镁元素能促进产生血清素
and magnesium influences the production of serotonin,
而血清素会使大脑产生非常非常欢快的感觉
which is a happy happy joy joy chemical in the brain.
不知道真的假的
I don't know.
斯宾塞 听着 你在屋里吧
Spence, listen, if you're in there,
我们只是想知道你没事
we just want to know that you're all right.
如果你还清醒的话 敲两下门
Knock twice if you're conscious.
他还能恢复正常吗
Is he ever gonna be ok?
早晚会的
Eventually.
他也知道 不管如何
And he knows we're all here for him,
他还有我们
no matter what.
她说的没错
Yeah. What she said.
走吧
Come on.
好
Ok.
《约翰·史密斯的告白》
你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言
Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message.
里德 又是我
Hey, Reid, it's me. Again.
开会了
Hey, we're gathering.
我这就来
All right, I'm coming.
听着 孩子 回头给我个电♥话♥
Now, listen, kid, uh, give me a call when you can.
是他吗
Was that him?
语♥音♥信箱
Voicemail.
已经两周了
It's been two weeks.
你还好吗
You ok?
还好
Yeah.
我不好
Well, no.
有时我在想
Sometimes I wonder if I hadn't
如果我不催他和梅芙见面的话
pushed him so hard to meet maeve...
布莱克 你不能责备自己鼓励他
Blake, you can't blame yourself for encouraging him.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
有些事不管怎样都会发生的
It was bound to happen no matter what.
我真想念里德
I miss Reid.
他告诉你要休息多久吗
Did he tell you how long?
没有 我跟他说需要歇多久就歇多久
No. I told him to take as much time as he needed.
至少我还有个机会和卡洛琳说再见
At least I got a chance to say good-bye to Carolyn.
我真不敢想象
I can't imagine--
女士们先生们 我们要去金州了[加州]
Ladies and gents, the Golden State awaits.
他生前叫加里·波特
Meet who was formerly Gary Porter.
昨晚被发现陈尸于旧金山夜♥总♥会♥外
He was found dead outside a San Francisco night club last night.
以及帕梅拉·赫德
And Pamela Hurd--
她的尸体于旧金山教会区
she was found near a cable car stop
电缆车站附近被发现
in San Francisco's Mission District.
他们的尸体都用透明塑料包住了
They were both found wrapped in clear plastic.
资料显示他们死于尸体被发现前几小时
It says here they were dead only a few hours before they were found.
时间这么短 尸体不可能变这么白
That's not long enough for the elements to have made them that pale.
因为我们马上就要进入
'Cause that's where we enter
诡异镇 恶心巷了
the town of weirdville on the corner of eew and icky-icky.
两名死者的血液几乎都被抽光了
Both victims were almost completely drained of their blood.
只剩下不到一品脱[约551毫升]
Less than a pint left.
凶手抽了他们的血
He's exsanguinating them.
是趁他们还活着的时候
While they were still alive.
这样可能方便些
It might be utilitarian.
他不着急杀他们 好让血液自行泵出来
He needs them alive so they can pump out the blood themselves.
把人体内的血抽得那么彻底 这很难做到
Draining a body like that is extremely hard to do.
一旦心脏停止跳动
Once the heart stops pumping,
想再抽血就很难了
it's difficult to continue to extract the blood.
所以问题就是 他是怎么做的
So the question is, how is he doing it?
我真希望你没问这个问题
Oh, I wish you wouldn't have asked that
因为我要给你们看这些图片了
'cause now I gotta show this picture.
两名死者的股动脉处都有很大的孔
There are large bore holes in the femoral artery of each victim.
看来我们的不明嫌犯还挺懂医
Our unsub could have medical knowledge.
很有可能
It's possible.
我们去现场搜集更多信息
We'll know more when we get there.
30分钟后起飞
Wheels up in 30.
我只剩下鲜血 尽管拿去
"My blood alone remains. Take it.
但别让我受罪太久
But do not make me suffer long."
玛丽·安托瓦内特
Marie antoinette.
[早年为奥地利女大公 后为法国王后]
为什么选这两个人
Why these two victims?
他们的社会地位 种族和性别均不同
He's crossed socioeconomic, race, and gender lines.
40多岁的白人男性
One white males in his 40s,
一个富有的对冲基金经理
a wealthy hedge fund manager.
和一名黑人女性
And an African American female,
刚进入旧金山州立大学
just started college at San Francisco State,
身兼数职以维持生计
worked several jobs just to get by.
为什么要抽血呢
Yeah, but why drain the blood?
他是在折磨死者吗
Is he doing it to torture the victims?
还是单纯的为了血
Or is it about the blood?
可能是种心理上的折磨
Might be a form of psychological torture.
虽然被害人可能不怎么痛苦
While not necessarily painful,
但抽血确实需要时间
exsanguination does take time.
可能是迷恋血液或者抽血
It could be a fetish for the blood and the bloodletting.
说不定
What about...
是饮血
drinking it?
弗里兹·哈曼 汉诺威吸血鬼
Fritz Haarmann, the vampire of Hanover,
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表