六号♥受害者
#6
哥们 有点不对劲
Yo, man, something ain't right about this.
没什么不对劲的
It's right.
谁会把这样的车
You know who leaves a ride like this
大半夜的 停在这样的街上
in the middle of this street at this time of night, man?
肯定是警♥察♥ 快走吧
Cops. Let's go!
密歇根州 底特律市区
警♥察♥没这么好的车
Car's too nice to be cops.
好像你知道似的
Man, like you know.
比你知道得多 快点
I know more than you. Let's go.
等等
Hey, hold up, hold up.
就等我们来呢
Askin' for it.
让我开吧
Let me drive.
你说过我能开的
You said I could drive.
该死 无钥匙启动的
Damn, it's keyless.
遥控钥匙一定就在车里 看见了没
That clicker thing must be in here somewhere. You see it?
我找找
I'll look for it.
没找到 先试试吧
I don't see it, man. Try it anyway.
来吧
Come on.
听见了没 什么声音
Yo, you hear that? What was that?
上帝啊
Oh, my gosh, man.
不是吧
Hell, no.
行了 咱们得闪了
Come on, man, we gotta go!
闭嘴 我想想
Shut up, let me think.
想个屁 快跑啊
No, we gotta go, man.
万一被拦下来 怎么解释
If we get stopped, I'm not explainin'
车后厢里有两具白人死尸 快走啊
why there's two dead white people in the trunk. Let's go!
行了
All right!
接下来咱们这么办
This is what we gonna do--
把这两具尸体扔了
we're gonna dump the bodies,
擦干净后备厢 没人会知道的
wipe down the trunk, and no one will ever know.
不行 我们快撤吧
Nuh-uh, man, we gotta go.
你看看 看看
Will you look! Look!
不管是谁干的 他把钥匙留在她手里了
Whoever did this left the key in her hand.
这俩人死了 我很遗憾
Now, they dead and I'm sorry about that,
但他们拦不住我
but they ain't gettin' in my way.
你一起来吗
Are you down?
艾迪 一起来吗
Eddie! You down?
一起
Yeah, I'm down.
好 从她手里把那个东西拿出来
Good. Now grab that thing out of her hand.
我 为什么我去拿
Me? Why I gotta grab it?
因为我是你哥哥 我得开车
Because I'm your big brother and driving is my job,
从死人身上拿东西是你的活儿
and taking stuff off of dead bodies is yours.
快点
Hurry up.
-布伦登 布伦登 -松手
- Brendon! Brendon! - Let go!
-救救我 -布伦登
- Help me... - Brendon!
-救救我 -布伦登
- Help me... - Brendon!
松开她的手 松开
Let go of her hand! Let go!
不
No...
快跑
Run!
你好啊
Hey, you.
要是下次我还想参加
Hey. Next time I decide
无国界医生组织的活动
if I want to keep working at Doctors without Borders,
求你直接毙了我
please shoot me.
现在你在哪个国家
What country are you in right now?
现在吗 眼前都是沙子
Right now, all I see is sand.
应该是 南...
So, South...
"沙地斯坦"吧
Sandistan, I think.
什么时候回家
When are you gonna get home?
他们会把我困在这里十个月 谁知道呢
They kept me out here for 10 months. Who knows?
要去开门吗
Do you need to get that?
不 现在不用
No, not right now.
确定吗
You sure?
没准得签收什么东西呢
Maybe you have to sign for something.
特快专递
Special delivery.
这么好啊
This is a treat.
你在家里从来没给过我惊喜
You never surprise me at home.
怎么请到假的
How'd you get the time off?
詹姆斯
James?
你别再装睡了
You can stop faking.
佩内洛普·加西亚
来活儿了
你真睡着的时候 腿会抖的
When you're really asleep, you do that leg twitch thing.
没那回事
No, I don't.
到底怎么了
What's going on?
肯定有事情
'Cause there's something.
为什么一定得有事
Why does there have to be something?
我就不能单纯为了让爱妻高兴吗
Can't I just want to make my wife happy?
没事的
It's nothing.
是好事啊
It's a good thing.
这么说还是有事
So there is a thing.
没错 但我刚坐了20个小时的飞机
Yes. But I've been in an airplane for 20 hours,
现在咱俩不能聊这件事
and we're not gonna talk about this right now.
另外我刚听见你手♥机♥响了
And I also just heard your phone go off.
就是说现在有个变♥态♥杀手等你去抓
That means you've got a psycho killer to catch.
这件事咱们可没说完
We aren't done talking about this.
小点声 我在睡觉
Shh. I'm sleeping.
看
Look.
看上去有人把"汽车城"的名字严格落实了
It looks like someone is taking the term "Motor city" too literally.
上个月
In the last month,
底特律警局在两辆不同的车的后厢里
Detroit P.D. has found two different crime scenes
发现了两个不同的犯罪现场
in the trunks of two different cars.
都是已婚夫妇吗
Married couples in each trunk?
对 第一辆车里是凯恩夫妇
Yeah. Brian and Melissa Cain in car number one,
第二辆车里是加勒特夫妇
Paul and Elizabeth Garrett in car number two.
伊利莎白·加勒特被两个孩子发现时还活着
Elizabeth was found alive by a couple of kids,
但急救员赶到的时候
but by the time the paramedics got there,
她已经失血过多了
she had lost too much blood.
让夫妇两人都进自己车的后厢需要相当的技术
Well, it takes a lot of skill to force a couple into their own car,
即使有枪也很难
even with a gun.
一旦成功 就一劳永逸了
But once he does, it's one-stop shopping for this guy.
这辆车既是绑♥架♥车辆又是抛尸地点
His car become an abduction vehicle and a dumping site.
根据人口失踪报告
According to missing persons reports,
他会扣押他们大概一周时间
he holds on to them for about a week.
知道在这一周里他对他们做了什么吗
Do you know what he does with them during that time?
很不幸 我知道 资料已经
Yes, unfortunately I do, and that information
转成图片传到你们的平板电脑里了
is on your tablets in picture form.
如果你们不介意 我就先一个人玩了
And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go to my happy place.
这家伙喜欢捅人
Wow, this guy sure likes to cut, doesn't he?
大部分伤口都不深
Mostly shallow.
几乎可以算是试探伤
They could almost be considered hesitation marks,
[与致命伤口平行的同类伤口 是自杀的特征性损伤]
只不过伤口的数量很大
except for the sheer number.
经法医检查 每名死者有将近50处伤口
M.E. puts the count at nearly 50 per victim,
死因是最后的致命刺伤
and the cause of death is one final stab that's fatal.
让人饱受身心摧残
Physical and psychological sadism.
他们永远不会知道下一击是否会致命
They never know if the next cut is the one that will kill them.
而底特律这么多衰败场所
And the amount of urban decay in Detroit
让他有足够空间进行演示
gives him a lot of room to maneuver.
我们得在他对下一对夫妇下手之前阻止他
We need to stop him before he takes another couple.
天哪
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, God...
别怕 别怕 没事的 坚持住
It's ok. It's ok. It's all right. Just hang on.
为什么他要这么对我们
Why is he doing this to us?
我不知道
I don't know, I don't.
玛丽 我帮不了你
Mary, I can't help you.
你得拔♥出♥来♥
You have to take it out.
不 不 你会死的
No, no. No, you'll die.
菲利普
Phillip...
是时候了
It's time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表