我不明白
I don't understand.
一星期前我们已经安葬了我弟弟
We buried my brother a week ago.
还有其他人死去
Well, other people have died,
我们担心
and we're worried that
可能与你弟弟的死有关联
there may be a connection to what happened to your brother.
我就知道
I knew it.
警方告诉我们他的死因是吸毒过量
The cops tried telling us he died of a drug overdose.
但你不相信他们
But you didn't believe them.
埃里克不吸毒
Erik didn't do drugs.
他不会的
He wouldn't.
为什么
Why is that?
我们的爸爸以前经常吸完毒就打我们
Our dad used to get high before he'd beat us.
你跟警♥察♥说他死的那晚你们在聚会
You told police that you were partying the night he died.
是的 但我们就喝了点酒
Yeah, we were just drinking wine.
没别的了
That's all.
你记得是什么酒吗
Do you remember what kind?
牌子什么的不记得了
Not the brand or anything.
我喝了瓶红葡萄酒 他喝了白的
I got a bottle of red, he got white.
你倒满之后也帮我满上
While you're topping off...
你洗手了吗
Did you wash your hands?
洗了
Yes.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
感谢主赐予我们美好的世界
Thank you for the world so sweet,
感谢主赐予我们今日之食粮
thank you for the food we eat.
感谢主赐予我们歌♥唱的鸟儿
Thank you for the birds that sing,
感谢主 赐予我们一切
thank you, God, for everything.
阿门
Amen.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom! Dad!
迷幻药可不能算开胃菜啊
Ecstasy isn't exactly an appetizer.
金伯莉·苏利文说她弟弟死的那晚
You know, Kimberly Sullivan said she and her brother
她和他在喝酒
were drinking wine the night he died.
几乎空了
It's almost empty.
介意我用一下吗 谢谢
Do you mind? Thanks.
嫌犯想增加他的谋杀数量
The unsub wants to increase his body count.
他不在乎死的是谁
He doesn't care who he hurts.
曼哈顿今晚的惊人事件
A startling development tonight in Manhattan
一对父母因为服药过量
where two parents died of
死在了自己的女儿面前
an apparent drug overdose in front of their daughter.
伯纳德和凯瑟琳·哈奇特在餐桌前鲜血迸发的原因
Bernard and Catherine Hatchitt bled out at the dinner table
被归为
in what is being categorized as
对迷幻药和冰♥毒♥混合物的致命反应
a deadly reaction to ecstasy and methamphetamine.
联邦调查员到达现场后
Federal investigators arrived on the scene when it was discovered
在这对夫妇饮用的葡萄酒内
the illegal substance was inside the wine
发现了非法物质
the couple had been drinking.
他们的女儿已被警方转移进行保护性监护
Their daughter has been moved into protective custody
直至调查结束
pending the outcome of the investigation,
而他们的近亲
and next of kin...
我希望你留了我的餐后甜点
I hope you saved me for dessert.
摩根不在这 小宝贝
Morgan isn't here, baby girl.
我知道 我是在跟你说
Oh. I knew that. That was for you.
告诉我们你有发现了
Tell us you found something.
《愤怒的葡萄》的续集怎么样
How about a sequel to "The Grapes of Wrath"?
我追踪了埃里克·苏利文
I tracked the wine bottles both Erik Sullivan
和哈奇特夫妇喝的酒瓶 注意
and the Hatchitt family were drinking, and look out,
这些酒原本都在发到爱丁堡的酒箱里
'cause those bottles were in cases shipped to the Edinburgh.
为什么酒吧里的人要在酒里下药
Why would someone at the bar drug the wine?
也有可能是在工厂装瓶时下的药
Maybe it occurred at the bottling plant.
卸货之前不可能知道
There's no way to track where a specific case is going to
某个特定的箱子要发往哪里
until after it's been offloaded.
而且这也解释不了如何选上派对上的被害人
Yeah. And it doesn't explain the rave victims.
如果有两个嫌犯就解释得通了
It would if we're dealing with two unsubs.
一个改良毒品 一个往酒里下药
One who alters the drug, another who doses the wine.
但如果是夜♥总♥会♥的人给酒下药
But if someone at the club is spiking the wine,
那酒又怎么会到曼哈顿的一对父母
how is it ending up in the hands
和哈林区的一个未成年小男孩手上呢
of two Manhattan parents and one underage boy in Harlem?
加西亚 被害人的葡萄酒有没有在爱丁堡买♥♥的
Garcia, did any of the wine victims make transactions at the Edinburgh?
没有明显的发现 我会继续查
Nothing that's obvious. I'll keep checking.
关了
Beep beep.
好吧 那
Ok. So...
现在有五位服药过量的被害人
We have 5 overdose victims
能与爱丁堡 一个允许吸毒的夜♥总♥会♥
we can connect directly to the Edinburgh,
直接联♥系♥起来
a club that condones drug use.
答案就在那里
The answer is there.
我等下打给你
Let me call you back.
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说了那两个家长的事
I heard about those parents.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你们查到什么了
What do you know?
我们认为爱丁堡有人
We think somebody at the Edinburgh
在往瓶装红酒里注射改良过的迷幻药
is dosing bottles of wine with tampered ecstasy.
为什么 谋杀别人吗
Why? To murder someone?
如果他们知道毒品是改良过的 那就是谋杀
Well, if they know the drugs have been tampered with, yes.
如果不知道 那他们可能是把它用作约会迷♥奸♥药
If not, they could be using it as a date rape drug.
塞恩会做这种事吗
Does that sound like something Thane would do?
会 我看到过
Yeah. I've seen him do it.
但他看到安娜的情况时吓坏了
But he freaked out when he saw what happened to Anna.
他肯定不知道
He definitely didn't know.
你觉得可能是谁
Who do you think it could be?
供应链中更上层的人
Someone farther up the supply chain.
塞恩可能知道是谁
Thane might know who it is.
我能帮你查出来
I could help you find out.
怎么查
How's that?
我认识个人 可以问他毒品从哪里来的
I know the guy. I can ask him where he gets his drugs.
这可能会打草惊蛇到真正的嫌犯
Then that might tip off the real unsub.
你不能在我身上放窃听器吗
Well, couldn't you put a wire on me?
我可以做到不让他怀疑
I can do it without making him suspicious.
不行 肖恩 你没受训练 我不会同意的
No, Sean. You have no training. I'm not gonna do that.
而且如果塞恩知道的比我们认为的还多
And if Thane knows more than we think he does,
那就太冒险了
it's too risky.
相信我 我可以的
I'm telling you, I can do this.
给我个机会
Just give me the chance.
只要告诉塞恩警♥察♥找过你问话
Once you tell Thane that the police questioned you,
你就能引起他的注意
you'll have his attention.
问他如果警♥察♥再找你
Ask him what you're supposed to say to them
你该怎么说
if they want to talk to you again.
我们得搞清楚这个组织的结构
We need some idea of how the operation's organized.
他不会就那么说出来的
He's not gonna just give that up.
如果你能营造一个合适的环境 他就会
Well, if you create the right circumstances, he might.
现在爱丁堡很吸引大家的目光
The Edinburgh's had a lot of attention right now
因为死了些人 这对生意可不好
because of the deaths, and that's not good for business.
你得让情况听起来要多糟有多糟
And you need to make the situation sound as bad as possible.
那他不会慌吗
Yeah, but won't he panic?
那也不会危害你的安全
Well, without jeopardizing your safety,
我们就希望他这样
that's exactly what we want him to do.
即使现在调查得这么紧
Even with the spotlight of the investigation,
夜店仍然需要挣钱
the club still needs to make money.
也就是说 他们得继续卖♥♥毒品
And that means continuing to sell the drugs.
塞恩已经慌神了
Thane's already on edge.
可能有人给他施压 让他摆平这一切
Somebody's probably pressuring him to make all this go away.
所以他现在一定特别想知道
Which is why he'll be desperate to know
你对警♥察♥说了什么
what you've said to the police.
现在塞恩需要有人站在他这边
Thane needs somebody on his side right now,
他越相信你是一个好搭档
and the more that you can assure him you're a team player,
就越可能跟你坦白
the more he's gonna confide in you.
感觉如何
How do you feel?
还好 我准备好了
Fine. I'm ready.
好 开工吧
All right, good. Let's do it.
你来晚了 霍奇纳
You're late, Hotchner.
抱歉 抱歉 我让警♥察♥耽搁住了
Sorry. Sorry, I got held up by the cops.
怎么了
You what?
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表