炼金术
Alchemy
救救我
Help me!
有人吗
Hello?
救命 请救救我
Help me. Please help me.
有人听见我说话吗
Can anyone hear me?
我无法呼吸了
I can't breathe.
救救我 我无法呼吸了
Help me. I can't breathe.
我得看医生 你...
I need a doctor. You...
我病得很重
I'm really sick.
209室有一位医生
There's a doctor in room 209.
好孩子
Good boy.
这里还有
There's one more.
等等 找到什么了
Hold it. What do you got?
这里有发现
We found something.
《拉皮特城守卫报》
离奇死亡依然无解
失去一个人已经很痛苦了
I mean, losing someone's bad enough,
再加上还找不出死因
but imagine not having any answers.
你说得对 是很糟糕
You're right, that's terrible.
但我们并没收到邀请 这也不是连环凶杀案
But we haven't been invited, and it isn't serial.
说到关键了 我认为
That's just the thing, see? I think--
我找到了与之相关的另一件案子
I think it's connected to this other case.
《拉科塔鹰报》
红衫区附近发现尸体残骸
你到底订了多少份小镇报纸
How many small-town newspapers do you subscribe to?
38份 以前更多
38. It used to be more,
但很多报纸都消失了
but a lot of them disappeared.
-你是说数字化了 -都一样
- You mean gone digital. - Same thing.
此案发生在六周之前 并不在数据库中
See, that was 6 weeks ago and it wasn't in VICAP.
你没怎么睡觉 对吗
You haven't been sleeping, have you?
我没法睡 太多事情要处理
I can't. There's too much work to do.
我同意里德的观点
I agree with Reid.
这是连环凶杀案
We've got a serial on our hands.
十天前 约瑟夫·玻尔
10 days ago, Joseph Purl,
一名33岁的伐木工
a 33-year-old logger,
他的尸体在南达科塔州拉皮特城外被发现
was found just outside Rapid City, South Dakota.
确切点说 在南达科塔州拉皮特城外的树林里
To be exact, the dismembered body parts of Joseph Purl
发现了约瑟夫·玻尔被肢解后的尸体
were found in the woods outside of Rapid City, South Dakota.
当地警♥察♥认为在被远足者发现之前
Local P.D. believes his body had been there about a week
他的尸体已被弃置一周
before a hiker found them,
但他并不是第一名被害人
but he's not the first victim.
第一名被害人
The first victim--
你得使劲捏
Oh--squeeze it.
它有时会卡住 你想让我来吗
It gets stuck sometimes. Do you want me to take over?
不用 我能搞定
No, I got it.
好吧 还是你来吧
Ok. Yeah, maybe you better.
我全都记住了
I have it memorized,
这样我就不用看那些恶心的照片了
so I don't have to look at the gross.
第一名被害人叫雷蒙德·纳瓦
The first victim is Raymond Nava,
31岁 来自德克萨斯州
31, originally from Texas.
是伐木公♥司♥的季度卡车司机
He was a seasonal truck driver for a logging company.
他肢解后的尸体被弃在
His dismembered body was found within the border
松脊印第安保留地内
of the Pine Ridge Indian Reservation,
在拉皮特城往南60英里处
which is 60 miles south of Rapid city.
之前没人找出这两名
So nobody else was able to make the connection
被害者之间的联♥系♥吗
between the two victims?
纳瓦的案子属当地部落的联调局管辖
Nava's under tribal and local FBI jurisdiction,
而玻尔一案由拉皮特城警局负责
and Purl's Rapid city, P.D.,
这两个部门之间没有交流
the two agencies never spoke.
现在开始交流了
They're speaking now,
多亏了我们的好博士
thanks to the good doctor.
但当地警局说联调局根本不重视
But P.D. says that the bureau investigation
纳瓦一案的调查
of Nava has been lacking.
这算抨击还是打小报告
Would you call that a slam or a bitch slap?
雷纳德·珀尔蒂的案子至今还余波未散吗
Is this still blowback of Leonard Peltier?
自75年开始当地政♥府♥就一直因忽视
The government's been accused of ignoring crimes
保留地内的罪案而备受指责
on the reservation since '75.
珀尔蒂确实杀害了两名
Well, Peltier did kill two FBI agents
搜查劫犯的联调局探员
who were searching for a robbery suspect.
很难被遗忘
It's hard to forget.
关于这两起案件我们掌握多少信息
So, what do we know about these cases.
我们知道这两具尸体被发现的地点
Well, we know that two bodies
相距不过一小时车程
were found within a hour's drive of each other.
而且也没有被抢劫或性侵的迹象
We know there's no evidence of robbery or sexual assault.
尸检报告表明
And according to the decomp reports,
纳瓦死后两周 尸体才被发现
Nava was killed two weeks before his body was found.
抛尸地点都很偏僻
So, the disposal sites are remote,
而且/或者不明嫌犯很善于隐藏尸块
and/or the unsub is very good at hiding the parts.
尸体各个部位
Oh, the, uh, parts
散落在方圆0.25英里内
were dispersed within a quarter-mile radius,
现在还不清楚是不明嫌犯有意为之
and it's unclear whether the unsub did that
还是由动物散播
or it was scattered by animals.
玻尔尸体上的咬痕和擦伤
Then the bites and scratches on Purl
可能是食腐动物所为
could be scavenger activity.
没错 但如果动物能接触到尸体
Yeah, but if animals had access,
尸体为什么没只剩下骨头呢
why aren't we just looking at bones?
问得好 我猜
Good question. My guess is that
可能是因为肉内含有毒素
there was a toxin in the flesh
从而赶走了动物
that probably repelled them.
他背上的这些圆点肯定是人为的
These circles on his back are definitely manmade.
让我想起理疗时拔火罐留下的印记
It reminds me of the marks you get from cupping in holistic therapy,
但这些印记大得多
except the diameter's too wide.
这是尸斑吗
Are they lividity marks?
法医的预备报告中写的是待定
It's TBD on the prelim M.E. report.
两个案子都没多少线索
There's really not a lot here on either case.
所以我们得从零开始调查
Which is why we need to start from the beginning.
启程去南达科塔州
Let's head to South Dakota.
伙计 别忘了
Hey, man, don't forget,
[魔鬼塔国家纪念区 原属印第安人圣地]
周日去魔鬼塔
Devil's Tower on Sunday.
我早上九点去接你 做好准备
I'll pick you up 0900. Better be ready.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
我知道这很奇怪 但是
I know this is weird, but...
你能陪我去停车场吗
would you mind walking me to my car?
也许是我多疑了
I'm probably being paranoid,
但我很怕孤身碰到某个人
but there's someone I'm scared of running into alone.
没问题
Sure.
这是我的车
This is me.
我想你应该安全了
Well, I think you're safe.
我前男友脾气非常暴躁
My ex has a real bad temper.
我可能永远都不能放松警惕
I'll probably never stop looking over my shoulder.
无论如何 谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
别客气
No worries.
你不是本地人 对吗
You're not from around here, are you?
你怎么知道
How'd you know?
首先是你的发型
Well, first there's your haircut
还有奇怪的着装
and your weird clothes,
你的口音也很有趣
and then there's your funny accent.
开玩笑的 是因为租车行的钥匙扣
I'm kidding. It's the rental car keychain.
眼睛真尖
Good one.
你住在哪
Where are you staying?
刚特里旅店
The Gantry Motel.
那地方就像个垃圾场
That place is a dump.
我是红河小屋的经理
I'm the manager of the Red Creek Lodge.
环境很不错
It's real nice.
我可以免费给你开间房♥
I'll give you a room, no charge.
你不必这么做
You don't have to do that.
我想这么做 作为你英勇相助的谢礼
I want to, as a thank-you for being so gallant.
好吧 谢谢
All right. Thanks.
我叫苔丝
I'm Tess.
查德
Chad.
温度调节器在那边
Thermostat is there.
壁橱里有额外的枕头
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表