求你 求你不要伤害我们
Please--please don't hurt us.
布雷登 把她的手绑好 拿着
Braden, tie her up. Here.
然后他又让男孩把母亲的手绑住
Then the unsub makes the boy tie up the mother's hands.
这里邻居之间相隔很远
There's a lot of distance between neighbors here.
深更半夜 不会有人听到一丝动静
Late at night, no one would have heard a thing.
求你了
Please!
他只是个11岁的孩子
He's an 11-year-old boy!
没事的 小肯
It's ok, Kenz.
没事的
It's ok.
我的家人呢
Where's my family?
他们很安全
They're safe.
只要你听话 他们就安全
If you behave, they'll stay safe.
你是不是怨恨我爸爸
Are you mad at my dad?
你是不是怨恨我妈妈
Are you mad at my mom?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
跟你说吧
Tell you what.
你有3次机会
You get 3 guesses.
如果猜对了 我就放了你的家人
If you're right, I'll let your family go.
如果猜不对
If you're wrong,
他们就得死
they're dead.
那是什么
Hey, what is that?
发现斯科特·山田尸体的建筑工地
The construction site where they found Scott Yamada's body
由于许可证问题 已经关闭了两周
was shut down for two weeks because of permit issues.
刚刚重开
It just reopened.
把尸体弃置在那里应该很容易
The body would have been easy to dump there.
在栅栏外面
It was outside the fence
也没有监控录像或者保安
and there were no security cameras or guards.
但他把尸体放在大门附近
But he left the boy near the front gate.
他知道很快就会被发现
He knew he'd be found quickly.
法医说斯科特·山田没有遭受性侵或虐待
The M.E. said Scott Yamada wasn't sexually assaulted or tortured.
一枪毙命 他在家人死后不久遇害
C.O.D. was a single gunshot. He died shortly after the family.
尸体是三天前被抛弃的
His body was dumped 3 days ago.
所以不符合有特殊取向的性侵犯者特征
So it doesn't fit the profile of a preferential sex offender.
但是尸体包裹得很仔细
The body was carefully wrapped, though,
表现出凶手对男孩一定程度的关心或者同情
showing some concern or remorse for the boy.
那么 动机是什么呢
Well, what was the motive, then,
为何要绑♥架♥并杀害其余家庭成员
for kidnapping and killing the rest of the family?
为了把男孩单独请来打扑克喝热巧克力吗
To get the boy alone for card games and hot chocolate?
不 也许不明嫌犯对斯科特
No, it's possible the unsub
有某种认同或是情感联♥系♥
had some affinity or affection for Scott.
是的 但也许我们全想错了
Yes, or maybe we have this all wrong.
如果其余家庭成员才是真正的目标呢
I mean, what if the rest of the family was the target all along?
而斯科特只是控制他们的工具
And Scott was just a tool to control them?
他伪造了父亲是行凶者的假象
Well, the father was made to look like the perpetrator,
也许是为了蒙蔽法证
either as a forensic countermeasure
或者父亲对不明嫌犯有特殊的含义
or because he was symbolic in some way to the unsub.
说吧 加西亚
Go ahead, Garcia.
好的 根据我的搜索
Ok, I can only find one connection
这两家人只有以下一个共同点
between these two families and this is it.
他们在去年不同时间都去了
They both vacationed at a placed called Ravenwood Camp
托皮卡城外的瑞文伍德营地度假
outside of Topeka at different times last year.
山田家在四月去的 阿克林家在七月
The Yamadas in April and the Acklins in July.
我们得去看看
We should check it out.
我们需要全体员工名单以及
We'll need the names of all the staff and anyone
同时接触过这两家人的名单
who overlapped the stays of the two families.
知道了
Got it.
麦克 你都弄了一上午了 没用的
Mike, you've been doing that all morning. It is not working.
你觉得他知道布雷登有病吗
Do you think he knows Braden's sick?
他没有病
He's not sick.
阿斯博格综合症让他在某些方面极具天赋
Asperger's makes him gifted in certain ways.
麦克 拜托你停下吧
Mike, will you please stop!
天啊
Oh, my god.
那是瓦妮莎吗
Is that Vanessa?
有人能听到吗 来人啊
Can anybody hear me?! Somebody, please!
瓦妮莎
Vanessa?
能看到我们吗
Can you see us?
麦克 告诉你的家人她是谁
Mike, tell your family who this is.
她是瓦妮莎 我儿子的家庭教师
It's Vanessa, my son's tutor.
她为什么...
Why is she--
告诉他们她是谁
Tell them who she is.
他说了 她是我们儿子的家庭教师
He said it's our son's tutor.
你对布雷登做了什么
Now, what did you do to Braden?
最后一次机会 麦克
Last chance, Mike.
瓦妮莎是谁
Who is Vanessa?
我已经说了 她的其他事情我一无所知
I told you already. I don't know anything else about her.
说实话能让你们重获自♥由♥ 麦克
The truth will set you free, Mike.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
告诉他们 不然布雷登就没命了
Tell them, or Braden is dead.
算了 爸爸 说出来吧
Come on, dad, just say it.
我...
I was, uh...
我和她上过床
I slept with her.
只发生过两次 而且我们已经结束了
It only happened twice and it was over.
我发誓 对我来说她什么都不是
I swear, she meant nothing to me.
你们都需要问问自己为什么会在这里
You all have to ask yourselves why you're here.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我们在这是因为你管不住你的下半身
We're here because you couldn't keep your pants on?
你害整个家陷入险境
You endangered this entire family?
你害全家落入神经病之手
You put us in the hands of a psychopath
他还绑♥架♥了我们的儿子
who took our son?!
现在谁还在乎爸爸和谁睡过
Who cares at this point who dad slept with?!
我们被困在这 布雷登还和个神经病在一起
We are trapped here and Braden is with some psycho!
黛布
Deb--
别...
Don't....
不要跟我说话
talk to me.
你知道如今美国最大的问题是什么吗
Do you know what the biggest problem in America is today?
我们正在输掉与抗生素耐药性的斗争
We're losing the war against antibiotic resistance.
智能手♥机♥ 有一天我看到
Smartphones. I saw this family
一家人在餐馆里吃饭
in a restaurant the other day
彼此间一点交流都没有
and no one was talking to each other.
他们都在看自己的手♥机♥
They were all on their phones.
发短♥信♥ 发微博 发邮件 诸如此类
Texting, tweeting, emailing, what have you.
那正是家庭观念不断消逝的原因
It's why the family unit is dying.
这想法够极端的
Pretty extreme view.
你们要是能像我们一样意识到
Not when you see the result of
拒绝现代高科技产品的好处就不会觉得极端了
eliminating modern-day distractions like we do.
家庭成员一起骑马
Families ride horses together.
一起远足 烤棉花糖
They hike. Roast marshmallows.
重新建立联♥系♥
They reconnect.
听上去很美好 我这么问你吧
Sounds idyllic. Let me ask you this.
你觉得山田家和阿克林家有问题吗
Did the Yamadas or the Acklins seem troubled to you?
他们装作没有
They pretended like they weren't,
但这种事隐瞒不住的
but you can't hide that stuff.
我记得 山田夫妇
From what I recall, Mr. and Mrs. Yamada
晚上在小屋里有过争吵
argued in their cabin at night.
阿克林家嘛 在这里的整个周末
The Acklins? Huh. Hardly spoke to each other
他们彼此间基本不说话
the entire week they were here.
所以你的意思是
So I guess you might say
他们在此处的度假并不怎么成功
that their stays weren't exactly successful.
我们也无法创造奇迹
We're not miracle workers.
我们只是希望能够帮助治愈家庭关系
We just want to start the healing process.
如果没用的话你会生气吗
Do you get angry when it doesn't work?
因为你给两家都发了很多封邮件
Because you sent multiple emails to both families
坚持让他们回到瑞文伍德营地
insisting they return to Ravenwood soon
否则他们会后悔
or they'd regret it.
恕我直言 不过你给我的感觉是那种
No offense, but you kind of strike me as the type of guy
不择手段证明自己观点的人
who needs to get his point across.
所以你们的想法是什么
So you think what?
我会伤害他们
I hurt them?
有一种东西叫做市场推广
There's this thing called marketing.
我的策略也许有些激进 不过确实有效
My tactics may be aggressive, but they work.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表