他杀死的人♥大♥多喉咙直接被咬开
killed many of his victims by biting through their throats.
这个不明嫌犯用管子之类的设备
This unsub used some sort of tubing device
从股动脉抽血
to drain the blood from the femoral arteries.
伤口处没有唾液
There isn't any saliva on the wound.
没有被咬的痕迹
Just because there's no bite marks
不代表能排除吸血鬼式作案
doesn't mean we should rule out vampirism.
坏消息 罪案斗士们
Bad news, crime-fighters.
警♥察♥又在公园长椅上发现了一具
Police just found another body wrapped in plastic
用塑料包起来的尸体 血也被抽干了
on a park bench, drained of blood.
我想附近应该没有两个变♥态♥
I'm gonna assume there's not two creeps
干着一样的事吧
in the area doing the same thing?
加西亚 请你通知旧金山警局
Garcia, will you tell San Francisco P.D.
我们马上去犯罪现场
we'll meet them at the crime scene?
没问题
Consider them told.
戴夫 你和布莱克去犯罪现场见警探
Dave, you and Blake meet the detectives at the crime scene.
摩根 你去法医那看看
Morgan, go see the medical examiner,
小洁和我在警局行动
and JJ and I will set up at the police station.
我们去跟死者家属谈谈
We'll talk to the families,
看能否找到两人之间的联♥系♥
see if we can find a connection.
警探
Detective.
我是特别督察探员罗西
SSA Rossi.
这位是特别督察探员布莱克
This is SSA Blake.
我是莱尼·迈尔斯警探
Detective Lenny Miles.
你们能来真是太好了
It's great to have you guys here.
死者名叫林恩·斯蒂文斯
So the victim's name is Lynn Stevens.
她也像前两名死者一样 被抽干了血
She's drained, just like the last two,
但她身上有点新花样
but there's something new.
新花样
New?
他把她眼睑割了
He's removed her eyelids.
我都不想猜
I don't even want to take a guess
为什么会有人这么做
as to why someone would do that.
眼部周围有大量血液
There's excessive blood around the eyes.
他是在她死之前割的
He did this antemortem.
他的虐待兴致开始升级了
His sadism is evolving.
他的折磨这次肯定
And his torture is definitely
不止是心理上的了
more than psychological at this point.
我真不明白怎么会有人做出这种事
I just don't understand why someone would do this.
还是很难以置信
It's all still so hard to believe.
我就问几个关于你丈夫的问题
I just need to ask you a few questions about your husband.
帕米是个好女孩
Pammy was a great girl. You know?
真的很友善
Really friendly.
她和大家都处得很好
She loved everyone, and everyone loved her.
她被人绑♥架♥那晚
And you two had worked together
你俩在一起工作吗
the night that she was abducted?
他给我打过电♥话♥
He called me.
他说他在下班回家的路上了
He said he was on his way home from work.
只要中途去完成一笔交易就行
He just needed to stop off and close up a deal.
他行程里写着那晚没事
He didn't have anything in his schedule for that night.
你知道是什么交易吗
Do you have any idea what that deal was?
下班后 她说一直很喜欢长距离散步
After work, she said she always liked to go on long walks.
她一直喋喋不休说这里的建筑风格
She was always going on about the architecture,
跟俄勒冈州完全不同
how it's nothing like Oregon.
她刚搬来旧金山吗
She had just moved to San Francisco?
你还知道她有什么朋友
Are there any other friends of hers that you know
我们需要找来问话的吗
who we should talk to?
她半工半读
She was paying her way through school.
不在这里 就是在打另一份工
When she wasn't there, she was always at another job.
勉强生存而已
Just trying to stay afloat. You know?
如果你还想起什么
If you think of anything else,
请马上来电
please, don't hesitate to call.
我没看出这些死者之间有联♥系♥
If these victims are connected, I can't see it.
关键一定是血
It's got to be about the blood.
血型也不同啊
Yeah, but even that's different.
加里是A型RH阳性血 帕米是O型RH阴性血
Gary was A-Positive, Pam was O-Neg.
最新死者
We just got the lab report
林恩·斯蒂文斯的实验室报告来了
back on the latest victim, Lynn Stevens.
她是AB型RH阴性血
She was AB-Negative.
也许嫌犯是随机选择死者
Maybe these are just victims of opportunity.
不明嫌犯可能在
Well, it's possible the unsub
帕梅拉例行散步时绑♥架♥了她
abducted Pamela on one of her routine walks.
他可能用
He could have lured Gary
一笔有利可图的金钱交易引诱了加里
with the promise of a lucrative money deal.
我是艾米
Hi. I'm Aimee.
这地方不错
Nice place.
75块一小时
Ok, so it's going to be 75 for the hour.
超过一小时再议
Anything more than that we can discuss.
行吗
All right?
有地方让我换衣服吗
Someplace where I can get changed?
那边
There.
我不知道你喜欢什么体♥位♥
I don't know which positions you want me in,
不过我很全能
but I'm very flexible.
怎么了 小宝贝
What's up, baby girl?
我很担心里德
I'm worried about Reid.
我也是
I am, too.
你觉得他怎么样了
What do you think he's doing?
我觉得他在用霍奇给他的时间慢慢疗伤
I think he's taking the time that Hotch gave him.
我明白 他很难过 他应该难过的
I get it. He's sad. He should be sad.
但我很担心
But I'm so worried.
我爱的人受伤时
And when someone I love is hurting,
我也会跟着受伤 我太依赖别人了
it's like I hurt, too, which I know is super codependent,
但我就是这样的
but it's just how I roll,
我觉得自己应该做点什么
and I feel like I should be doing something,
虽说我不知道我能做什么
and I don't know what it is, but--
好了 慢慢说好吗 慢慢说
All right, slow down, all right? Just slow down.
你能给他打电♥话♥吗
Could you call him?
我打过了 但他现在还没准备好跟人交谈
I have. He's just not ready to talk to anybody right now.
我得听听他的声音 不然我没法工作
I need to hear his voice. It's impairing my ability to work.
我试试吧
Let me try something, all right?
谢谢
Thanks.
你好 我是斯宾塞·里德 请留言
Hello. This is Spencer Reid. Please leave a message.
里德 我是戴瑞 工作上有事请教你
Hey, Reid, it's Derek. Listen, I got a work question for you.
不明嫌犯放光了死者的血
The unsub's exsanguinating victims
还在他们临死前割掉了他们的眼睑
and removing their eyelids antemortem.
你有什么头绪吗 给我回电
Does that mean anything to you? Hit me back.
这是你要的信息
Here's the information you called about.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪一下
Excuse me for a second.
怎么样 里德
What's up, Reid?
死者角膜和瞳孔有任何损伤吗
Have the cornea or pupils been harmed in any way?
没有 布莱克说看起来
No, no. Blake said it looked like
嫌犯用的是非常锋利的器械
a very sharp instrument was used.
要是他特别注意不损伤眼睛
If he's taking care not to damage the eyes,
那视线可能对他很重要
then line of sight is probably what's important to him.
这人希望死者看到他所做的事
So this guy wants them to see what he's doing.
里德 你怎么样
Hey, Reid. How are you?
我要挂了
I gotta go.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
没关系
Not a problem.
死因肯定是失血致死
Cause of death would definitely be exsanguination.
不过毒性检测显示出极高含量的
But the tox screen showed high levels of--
以五倍的速度说一遍 乙二胺四乙酸
say this 5 times fast-- ethylene diamine tetra acetic.
EDTA 是一种阻凝剂
EDTA. It's an anti-coagulant.
多用于治疗心脏问题
Used mostly to treat heart conditions.
不明嫌犯可能是用它稀释血液
So the unsub probably used it to thin the blood.
我们发现的氯♥胺♥酮♥可能也起了同样的作用
The ketamine we found may have helped as well.
用在人身上会使血压升高
In humans, it tends to elevate blood pressure.
他就是借此让被害人昏迷的
Which is how he's sedating them.
如果他给被害人下药后
If he knew that he was giving these drugs to these victims
还把血喝了呢
and he ingested the blood?
就和给自己下药无异
He'd be dosing himself as well.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表