The science was sound.
你根本没读完 对不对
You didn't even read the whole thing, did you?
我读完了 真的
No, I did. I did.
我读完了
I did read it.
你知道我对这论文怎么看吗
And do you know what I thought after I was finished?
我认为笔者经历了非同寻常的苦难
I thought, whoever wrote this has suffer a tragedy.
我对你的遭遇深感遗憾
And I felt sorry for your loss.
但你不会因为命运多舛
But you don't get a Ph.D.
就能拿到博士学位
just because something bad happened to you.
不
No.
你就是意识不到
You just couldn't see it?
你看不出我是个天才
You can't see that I'm a genius!
天才 知道什么是天才吗
Genius? Do you know what genius is?
我知道我就是
I know that I am one.
也许吧
Maybe.
也许你是有天赋
Maybe you do have that gift.
也许你的理论很有潜力
Maybe your theory could have had merit.
但我们现在无法得知
But we don't know.
因为想成为天才并不只需要灵光一现
Because genius isn't just one good idea
或是某一次实验的成功 戴安
or one successful experiment, Diane.
天才来源于勤奋
Genius is work.
夜以继日的努力
Thousands of hours of work.
她使用了假IP地址
She's spoofing the IP address
而且把信息加了密
and she's encrypted the feed.
换个说法 通俗点说就是我需要点时间
In other words, like layman's terms, this is gonna take a while.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
做笔交易
Making a deal.
所以你没有成功
That's why you didn't make it.
你没有努力
You didn't do the work.
但是你可以的
But you could.
你可以去努力
Yeah, you could do the work.
我会帮你的
I'll help you.
站上去
Get on the ledge.
快点
Now!
不 如果你想杀了我 就动手吧
No. If you're gonna kill me, you kill me.
我是不会跳的
But I am not jumping.
我要亲眼见证斯宾塞将你绳之以法
Because I want to live long enough to see Spencer arrest you.
我来换她
斯宾塞另有想法
Spencer has a different idea.
喂
Hello.
是我
It's me.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
她杀了鲍比
She killed Bobby.
你怎么样
Are you ok?
我没事
Yeah.
脑震荡 还有点擦伤 但没什么事
I've got a concussion and some bruising, but I'm ok.
我可以和她讲几句话吗
Can I talk to her?
不行 但她在听
No. She's listening.
很好
Good.
我想见她 面对面地说
But I want to meet her. I need to see her face to face.
她让我给你传个话
She has a message she wants me to give you.
什么
What is it?
她说 她给你留了个礼物
The message is, she left you a present.
如果你想找 对你来说易如反掌
And if you want to find it, it's easy as pie.
什么意思 我不知道她在说什么
What does that mean? I don't understand what that means.
我也不知道
Neither do I.
斯宾塞 这是个陷阱
Spencer, it's a trap.
你来这儿 她就会杀了你
If you come here, she's gonna kill you!
我需要华盛顿的地图
I need a map of D.C.
这里是戴安·特纳的公♥寓♥
This is Diane Turner's apartment.
这是离她最近的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥发射塔
This is the nearest cell tower her phone call to me pinged off of,
也就是说这是梅芙告诉我的范围
which means this is the circle that Maeve was telling me about.
什么范围
What circle?
戴安的信息里有线索
It was a clue in Diane's message.
找她易如反掌[pie音同π]
Finding her would be as easy as pie.
但她指的不是食物[派]
Only she wasn't referring to the food,
而是指
she was referring to...
π
Pi.
戴安为什么要给我们线索
Why would Diane give you a clue?
梅芙曾经用过一个双关语
Maeve made a similar pun once.
戴安想让我也这样看待她
Now Diane wants me to see her the same way,
她希望自己智慧非凡 聪明绝顶
but brilliant, the smartest girl in the room.
好吧 假设戴安有第二个落脚点
All right, assuming that Diane has a secondary location,
她会把梅芙藏在这个范围内的哪里
where in the circle would she hold Maeve?
她需要一个可控且隐蔽的建筑
She'd need a building that would allow for privacy and control,
离车♥库♥很近 方便转移
a closed garage for prisoner transfer...
如果她要复♥制♥梅芙的生活
If she's copying Maeve's life,
那就会在梅芙的公♥寓♥附近
it might be someplace close to Maeve's apartment.
戴安名下没有结果
There's nothing in Diane's name.
那梅芙名下呢 也查查鲍比
Well, what about Maeve's name, or even Bobby's?
也许她仿造了他的签名
Maybe she forged his signature.
还是没有
Nope.
戴安的父母呢
What about Diane's parents?
有了 戴安用她父母的名字
Yes. Yes. Diane rented a
租了梅芙家旁边的一个阁楼
loft right next to Maeve's in her parents' name.
里德
Reid.
这次行动你不能参加
I can't let you be a part of this takedown.
我必须去 如果我不去 梅芙就死定了
We don't have a choice. If I don't go in there, Maeve is dead.
如果你去 你就死定了
And if you do, you're dead.
霍奇 一开始我们就知道
Hotch, we've known from the beginning
她在谋划一起自杀式谋杀案
she's on a murder-suicide mission,
但我们从没停下来想想她为什么这么做
but we never stopped to ask why she's on that mission.
现在我们知道这是因为她渴望认同
We know now that it's because she wants recognition,
她认为梅芙得到的那种认同
the type of recognition she thinks Maeve gets,
而我能给她这一切
and I can give her that.
怎么给
How?
我要跟她说我爱她
I'm gonna tell her that I love her.
等一下 台阶上有个盒子
Hang on. I got a box on the steps.
是那个礼物
That's the gift.
那是眼罩吗
What is that, a blindfold?
卸下武器 脱掉防弹背心
Take your gun and vest off.
独自进来
Now come in alone.
里德
Reid.
蒙上
Put it on.
我能把眼罩摘下来吗
Can I take the blindfold off?
不行
No.
你好
Hello.
我一直希望你能解开我的谜语
I was hoping you'd figure out my riddle.
我知道你一定能解开
I mean, I knew you would.
乐趣在于有多快
The fun was just how fast you'd do it.
挺有智慧嘛
Oh, there's some brains, too.
花了我很长时间
It took me a long time.
老实说 你的论文让我分神了
To be honest, i was distracted by your thesis.
你看了我的论文
You read my thesis?
是的 我觉得你的论文水平
I did. You know, I think your writing
堪比乔纳斯·索尔克
puts you on the same plane as Jonas Salk.
美国实验医学家 病毒学家
发现并制♥造♥出首例安全有效的脊髓灰质炎疫苗
我已经把它寄给国家卫生研究所了
I've already sent it to the NIH.
拍马屁也救不了你
Flattery is not gonna get you out of this.
我知道外面是什么情况
I know what's waiting for me outside.
我已经安排好了 保你自♥由♥
I've arranged for your freedom.
联邦政♥府♥才不会跟我这样的人做交易
The federal government doesn't make deals with people like me.
你错了 曼哈顿计划就雇了纳粹科学家
Not true. Nazi scientists were recruited for the Manhattan project.
黑♥手♥党♥老大会定期受到证人保护
Mafia bosses are regularly put into witness protection.
如果你手中的东西足够有价值
If what you have is valuable enough,
联邦政♥府♥就会跟你合作
the federal government will work with you.
而你拥有的确实珍贵
And what you have is very valuable.
我拥有什么 博士
And what do I have, doctor?
你有一个不按正常社会规则运作的大脑
You have a brain that doesn't play by normal societal rules.
我知道在你的生活中
And I know that all your life
你最在乎的人一个个离你而去
the people you care about the most keep leaving.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表