but we can't ignore the criminal element here.
但山田一家和毒品没什么关联
But there's no drug connecting with the Yamadas.
我们可不那么确定
We don't know that.
约翰·山田提取现金的目的是什么也不清楚
It's unclear what John Yamada's cash withdrawals were for.
小洁 我们去找达伦谈谈
JJ, let's go talk to Darren.
我们必须过了这道坎
We gotta get past this.
我不必做不愿意做的事
I don't have to do anything.
你现在都不愿意看我了吗
Would you look at me?
瓦妮莎昨天死了
Vanessa died yesterday.
我们的儿子可能也死了
Our son could be dead, too.
我已经道过歉了
I already said I'm sorry.
你还想让我做什么
What--what more do you want?
我要你痛苦
I want you to suffer.
我要你趴在碎玻璃上面一直爬
I want you to crawl across broken glass.
我要你也感受一下
I want you to know what it feels like
撕心裂肺的疼痛是什么样的
to have your heart ripped out of your chest!
行啊 都随你 可以
Go ahead, I'll take it. Go ahead.
别说了 妈 别再说了
Stop it, mom, stop!
是瓦妮莎自己送上门的
Vanessa came on to him.
我亲眼看到的
I saw it.
麦肯齐 我不在乎她是不是脱得精光
Mackenzie, I don't care if she was dancing naked
嘴里衔着法拉利的钥匙搔首弄姿
with the keys to a ferrari in her mouth.
你本该对她说 "不 谢谢你
You should have said, no, thank you.
我已经结婚了 请离我远点"
I am a married man and stay the hell away.
那是什么
What is that?
是我两年前做手术时的止痛药
Those are my painkillers from my surgery two years ago.
我记得你说管家把它偷走了
I thought you said the housekeeper stole them.
麦肯齐 告诉她真♥相♥吧
Tell her what really happened, Mackenzie.
是我偷的 当药磕了
I took them to get high.
这跟你有什么关系
Why does this even matter to you?
把弟弟还给我 你这个变♥态♥
Give me my brother back, you creep!
你不是和我说 你去年才开始吸毒的吗
You said you didn't start taking drugs until last year.
是 我撒谎了
Yeah, well, I lied.
你的止疼片就是我第一次嗑的药
Your pills were the first drugs I ever took.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
别说了 别把所有事都怪到爸爸头上
Stop! Stop blaming dad for everything.
你的意思是 这都是我的错吗
Are you implying this is my fault?
对 我就是这意思
Yeah. Maybe I am.
也许我偷走药瓶就是想看看你会不会注意
Maybe I took them to see if you'd notice.
我会不会注意
If I'd notice?
天呐 你从来就不在乎我们
God, you are so checked out.
我甚至都想一把火把房♥子烧了
I even thought about setting the house on fire once.
我当时才刚做完子♥宫♥切除手术
I'd just had a hysterectomy!
不 不是 你一直以来
No! No, you've been like
都只是个满脸假笑的假人
this fake person behind a fake smile forever.
我为了帮你已经是费尽心力
I've done back flips trying to help you!
你知道在众人面前
Do you know hard
隐瞒你的毒瘾有多难吗
it's been keeping your addiction a secret from everyone?
你为什么这么在意这些呢
Why do you care about that?
你太在乎我们在外人眼中的形象了
You're so concerned about appearances.
那一点都不重要
It doesn't matter!
你真是太天真了 你以为大家都知道
Are you so naive as to think that our daughter
我们的女儿染上毒瘾的事后
could go to a good school and--and have a decent job,
她还能读好的学校 有一份好的工作吗
when the world knows that she is a junkie?
我是努力地在为她的未来着想
I am trying to protect her future.
你为什么不踏踏实实地当个妈妈呢
Why don't you try being her mother,
现在就好好照顾她
taking care of her now?
我们是联调局的罗西探员和洁婼探员
We're Agents Rossi and Jareau from the FBI.
想找达伦·威尔森谈一谈
We need to talk to Darren Wilson.
他不在
He's not here.
我们得知现在该是他值班
We were told he was working this shift.
他没来 我只好替他了
He didn't show. I'm filling in.
威尔森经常旷工吗
Is Wilson absent a lot?
要我说 他就是个混小子
What can I say? He's a bad-ass kid
逍遥法外 就因为他叔叔权势遮天
who gets away with murder 'cause his uncle owns the joint.
你认识这女孩吗 在附近见过她吗
Do you know this girl? You seen her around?
没 但我见过那个女人
No, but I've seen that woman.
什么时候
When?
两周前 她前来贷款
Two weeks ago. She came in for a loan.
5千块 我登记的
5 Gs. I write it up.
贷款什么时候到期
And when was that loan due?
上周五 她没来还款
Last friday. She didn't pay it back.
谢谢
Thank you.
罗西
Rossi.
收到
Copy that.
警方刚刚发现瓦妮莎·霍尔的尸体
The police just found the body of Vanessa Hall,
她是布雷登·阿克林的家庭教师
Braden Acklin's tutor,
被抛尸于32号♥公路
dumped on route 32.
死因是被9毫米口径手♥枪♥击中胸部
Cause of death is 9-millimeter gunshot to the chest.
和其他受害者一致
Same as the other victims.
那似乎是嫌犯最爱的凶器
Seems to be our unsub's weapon of choice.
死亡时间为24小时以内
T.O.D. is less than 24 hours ago.
她似乎在死前被捆绑过手腕和脚踝
Looks like she was bound at the wrist and ankles, premortem.
她被拷打过吗
Was she tortured?
没有明显的痕迹
No clear sign of it,
但她身上有淤青和毛囊撕裂的现象
but she has bruising and torn hair follicles
是反抗袭击者造成的
from fighting her assailant.
她体内仍残存新鲜的精♥液♥
There's also motile semen present.
所以她可能在死前遭到强♥奸♥
So it's possible she was raped before she was killed.
已经送样去鉴证室了
We've sent a sample to the lab.
打开扬声器了 加西亚
You're on speaker, Garcia.
我查了瓦妮莎的电♥话♥记录
I was just looking through Vanessa's cell phone records,
阿克林一家被绑当晚她收到过一条短♥信♥
and she got a text message the night the Acklins were abducted.
谁发的
Who was it from?
罗素·阿克林 麦克的哥哥
Ross Acklin. That's Mike's brother.
你们已经跟他谈过话了
You've already talked to him.
"红玫瑰旅馆见 8号♥房♥ 上午10点"
"Meet at the Red Rose Motel, room 8, 10 a.m."
你和瓦妮莎上♥床♥了吗
Were you sleeping with Vanessa?
没
No.
是麦克
But Mike was.
我帮他们安排约会
I was setting up a meeting for them.
为什么要这么做
Why would you do that?
他担心黛布拉查他的电♥话♥
He was worried that Debra would check his cell phone.
我不惊奇她会做那种事
I wouldn't put it past her.
所以说你不怎么喜欢她
So you don't like her very much.
她只会跟麦克上♥床♥诈他的钱
All she did was ride Mike about money
再大手大脚地花出去
and spend it like crazy.
那么你帮他的忙
So you did him this big favor
是因为你不喜欢他的妻子
because you don't care for his wife.
我也不想 是麦克求我的
Look, I didn't want to. Mikey begged me.
那你之前为何只字未提
So why didn't you mention any of this before?
那和案子没关系
It wasn't relevant.
我
I...
有外遇的人多了
I mean, lots of guys have affairs.
她室友说
According to her roommate,
瓦妮莎去红玫瑰旅馆之后就再也没回去
Vanessa went to the Red Rose Motel and was never seen again.
如果麦克已经失踪了
If Mike was already missing,
你是唯一知道她行踪的人
you're the only one who knew she was there.
什么 你认为我杀了她
What, you think I killed her?
也许你把他们都杀了
Maybe you killed them all.
麦克有家庭 有年轻女友
Mike had a family. He had a young girlfriend.
据我所知 这些你都没有
As far as I can tell, you have no one.
也许他拥有一切 而你一无所有
Maybe he had everything, you had nothing.
也许是你对瓦妮莎先奸后杀
Maybe you raped Vanessa before you killed her.
是我求着警♥察♥
I've been harassing the police,
让他们着手调查
trying to get them to investigate.
我有罪的话 为什么要那么做
Why would I do that if I were guilty?
精♥液♥分♥析♥结果出来了
The semen analysis came back.
和我们在麦克·阿克林家里
It matches a DNA sample from Mike Acklin
搜到的他的DNA匹配
we picked up at his house.
不 你猜怎么着
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表