在仓库区租了个阁楼
at the warehouse district five days ago.
她父母最近把房♥子卖♥♥了吗
Did the parents sell their house recently?
没有
No.
他们可能在帮她躲起来
They might be helping her hide.
摩根 你和小洁去阁楼
Morgan, you and JJ go to the loft.
布莱克和戴夫 你们去实验室
Blake and Dave, go to the lab.
你现在有多清醒
How clear is your head?
不太清醒
Not very clear--
我要跟她父母谈谈
I want to talk to her parents,
你要跟着我一起去
but I want you to observe the interview.
里德
Reid.
我有她的照片 你想看看她的样子吗
I have a picture of her. Do you want to see what she looks like?
算了吧
No.
我们在哪 城外10英里的地方吗
So what are we, 10 miles outside of the city?
她父母希望她能远离跟踪狂
Her parents wanted to put some distance between her and her stalker,
却让她成了更容易得手的目标
but they may have just made her an easier target.
联调局
FBI.
屋里有人吗
Anybody home?
安全
It's clear.
这里肯定是犯罪现场
This is definitely a crime scene.
发生了激烈的争斗
It must have been a hell of fight.
玻璃四溅
Smash...
然后是猛击
Then hit.
没有强行入室的迹象
There is no sign of forced entry.
梅芙的警惕性很高
Maeve was on high alert.
没错
Exactly.
那不明嫌犯是怎样让她放下防备的
Then how did this unsub get her to let her guard down?
孟德尔大学 基因学院
给
Here you go.
这是实验室全体人员的人事档案
That's the personnel files of everyone in the lab.
人手不多啊
Not much there.
除了她 只有五名博士在这里工作
Only 5 docs work here besides her.
他们都是男性
And they're all men.
他们中有人对她的工作特别感兴趣吗
Did any of them take a particular interest in her work?
我们都挺感兴趣的
We all did.
她最近那个关于环腺苷酸的项目
Her last project on cyclic adenosine monophosphate--
很具有革命性
revolutionary stuff.
老实说
Quite frankly,
她非常有先见之明 胜我一筹
she made connections before I could even see them.
我们知道那种感觉
We know the feeling.
你们上次跟梅芙谈话是什么时候
When was the last time that you spoke to Maeve?
六天前
6 days ago.
是五天前 我们让她住进了阁楼
5, after we got her situated in the loft.
她为什么不直接离开华盛顿呢
Why didn't she leave the DC area?
我身体不适
I have health issues.
是癌症
Cancer.
所以她想待在你身边
And she wanted to stay close.
我们在一起研究一个肿瘤学的项目
We were working on an oncology project together,
她在附近的话 分享数据会容易些
and it was easier to share data if she was nearby.
你也是遗传学家吗
You're a geneticist, too?
已经退休了
Retired.
新星冉冉升起以后我就没干了
I got out when I heard there was a new Dr. Donovan in town.
我知道这对你俩来说不容易
I know this is difficult for both of you,
你们有怀疑对象吗
but is there anyone that you suspect?
鲍比
Bobby.
警♥察♥很早之前就把他排除了
The police ruled him out early on,
但我们不喜欢他
but we never liked him.
鲍比是谁
Who is Bobby?
她的未婚夫
Her fiance.
出什么问题了吗
And there were issues?
鲍比是她的第一个稳定男友
Bobby was her first serious relationship.
直到他们订婚之后
It was only till after they got engaged
她才意识到
she realized...
他是个控制欲极强的混♥蛋♥
he was a controlling bastard.
请原谅我的语言 但这是真的
Sorry. But it's true.
那我们得跟他谈谈了
Well, we need to talk to him.
未婚夫
Fiance?
里德 慢点
Reid, slow down.
她有未婚夫 霍奇
She had a fiance, Hotch.
交给我们处理
Let us handle it.
罗伯特·普特南
Robert Putnam.
联调局
FBI.
找谁
Who?
我们找罗伯特·普特南
We're looking for Robert Putnam.
你知道他在哪吗
Do you know where he is?
他在里面
He's in the back.
我们要跟他谈谈
We need to talk to him.
你是谁
And who are you?
我叫戴安 是他的女朋友
I'm Diane, his girlfriend.
宝贝 是谁啊
Hey, sweetheart, who is it?
罗伯特·普特南 我们想
Robert Putnam, we'd like to...
我见过你
I know you.
出去
Out.
等等 我有话要问他 霍奇
Wait, I need to talk to him, Hotch.
为什么他会认识你
Why did he just recognize you?
两周前本来我要和梅芙见面
A couple of weeks ago, Maeve and I were gonna meet.
他当时在餐厅里
He was at the restaurant.
我发现他盯着我看
I caught him looking at me
感觉鬼鬼祟祟的
and something felt off about him.
你怎么现在才讲
And you're telling me this now?
我当时不认识他
I didn't know who he was
后来他朋友来了
and then a friend of his sat down,
我以为是自己想多了
so I just assumed that I overreacted.
里德 如果他是嫌犯
Reid, if he's the unsub,
那你就是重要证人
you're a material witness.
所以你不能进去 你知道规矩的
You can't be in there. You know that.
呆在这儿
Stay here.
到底怎么回事
Look, what's going on?
梅芙在哪里
Where's Maeve?
我们以为你知道
We were hoping you knew.
我怎么会知道
Why would I know?
那你两周前又怎么会
The same way that you knew that
知道她会去那家餐厅
she'd be at that restaurant two weeks ago.
可以解释一下吗
Care to explain?
她去藏身以前 宣布解除婚约
When she went into hiding, she broke off the engagement.
我想见她
I needed to see her,
确保她没遇上麻烦
to make sure she was all right.
于是我雇了私♥家♥侦♥探♥
So I hired a private detective
他通过她父母找到了她
and he found her through her parents.
所以我才会出现在她预定的餐厅
When she made the reservation, I showed up, too.
你为什么带朋友去
Why did you bring a friend?
因为她被一个精神病死缠烂打
Because there was a psychopath after her, that's why.
对于一个热恋中的人来说
For someone madly in love,
你换人真够快的
you sure moved on in a hurry.
是梅芙叫我这么做的
Maeve told me to.
很明显她也另寻新欢了
And apparently she took her own advice.
于是你就生气了吗
Did that make you mad?
气到去伤害她
Mad enough to hurt her?
气到跟踪她约会的那个男人
Mad enough to stalk the man that she was meeting?
那边桌子上有个东西
There's something over there on that table,
我要拿给你们看
I'm gonna go get.
别对我开枪
Don't shoot me.
他寄给我们的
He sent these to us.
就在我俩解除婚约的前一个月
The last month of our engagement.
事实上
The fact is,
我也被人跟踪了
I was being stalked, too.
打扰一下 博士
Excuse me, doctor.
霍奇纳探员说你下来了
Agent Hotchner said you were down from upstairs.
能不能告诉我发生什么事了
Can, can you tell me what's going on?
保持联♥系♥ 女士
We'll be in touch, ma'am.
谢谢
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表