The night you followed her, I followed you.
我看到他了
And I saw him.
我想要他们的一切
I want what they have.
我想要他
I want him.
所以你才这么做吗
That's why you're doing this?
就因为那个白♥痴♥联调局探员吗
Because of that stupid FBI Agent?
因为那个白♥痴♥探员你才能活到现在
That stupid FBI Agent is the reason why you're still alive.
你得让她告诉我关于那个探员的事
You're gonna get her to tell me about him.
我不想听到她要说的话
I don't want to hear what she has to say.
这可由不得你
But that wasn't a request.
我们知道女性跟踪狂很少
Ok, we know numbers on female stalkers are minimal.
只占所有案件的10%
Only 10% of all cases are female.
首要动机有哪些
All right, what tops the list of motivators?
性接触
Prior sexual intimacy.
色情狂
Erotomania?
不 往别的方向想
No. Go the other direction.
想想一位女性受到鄙视
Think female scorned.
我们一起睡 你却和我分手
We slept together. You broke up with me.
现在我不惜一切代价让你回到我身边
Now I'll do anything to get back with you.
里德 这和梅芙的情况相符吗
Reid, could that have fit Maeve?
她有可能和这位女性♥交♥往吗
Could she have possibly been in a relationship with this woman?
不 不可能
No. No.
斯宾塞 今天早上你还不知道她已经订婚了
Spence, this morning you didn't know that she was engaged.
没错 但答案还是不可能
Yeah, but the answer is no.
那第二常见的动机呢
And what's the second-most common motivation?
跟踪名人
Celebrity stalking.
这个更符合
That fits better.
为什么 她又不出名
Well, how? She's not famous.
梅芙在她的专业领域里可算是个明星
Maeve's a star in her field, though.
这么说有点勉强
That's a stretch.
名人跟踪狂一般不会涉及暴♥力♥行为
Celebrity stalkers are usually nonviolent.
[披头士成员 于1980年被歌♥迷枪杀]
那约翰·列侬怎么说呢 罗西
You want to tell that to John Lennon, Rossi?
那个马克·大卫·查普曼射杀他后怎么说来着
What was it that Mark David Chapman said after he shot him?
"就好像无名小卒如我
"It was like all of my nobody-ness
碰撞到赫赫有名如他"
and all of his somebody-ness collided."
梅芙确实赫赫有名
Maeve is somebody,
而那个婊♥子♥确实是无名小卒
and this bitch is nobody!
对不起 我不知道自己怎么会这样
I'm sorry. I don't know where that came from.
我现在帮不上忙 还是不待在这了
Um, I can't be very helpful right now. I should leave.
里德 里德 你能帮上忙
Reid. Reid, yes, you can.
你和这个女孩交流了100.5天
You have 100.5 days of communication with the girl
而你的大脑能让你回忆起每一个词
and your brain lets you recall every word verbatim.
她可能向你透露过嫌犯的细节
She probably revealed details about the unsub to you
而你俩都没有注意到
and neither of you even noticed.
实在太多了
There's too much of it
我现在一团浆糊 没办法理清楚
and I can't sort through it with any clarity.
从我们中挑一个人 陪你一起回忆
And pick one of us, someone will go through with you.
布莱克
Blake.
没问题
Ok.
我们去其他地方
Let's get out of here.
你想在这儿谈吗
You wanna talk here?
对
Yep.
你会下棋
You play?
我知道点皮毛
Yeah, I know my way around a board,
但这不是重点
but... that's not the point.
我要你把注意集中在棋上 而非我的问题上
I want you to focus here and not on my questions.
我们来试试
So, let's try this out.
当你想起梅芙时
When you think of Maeve,
浮上脑海的第一件事是什么
what's the first thing that comes to mind?
托马斯·默顿
Thomas Merton.
关于他的什么
What about him?
她写的信上
In her letters,
总会在结尾引用一句
she will always sign up with a quote
她喜欢的哲学家所说的话
from one of her favorite philosophers.
加缪 伏尔泰 柏拉图
Camus, Voltaire, Plato.
几周前我们在餐厅差点见到那次
When we had the near miss at the restaurant a couple of weeks ago,
她留下一本书
she left me a book
扉页上写着托马斯·默顿的话
with a quote by Thomas Merton written inside.
"命中注定我们相爱
It said "Love is our true destiny.
我们不该独自找寻生命的意义
"We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone.
而应陪伴彼此一起找寻"
We find it with another."
那么
Then...
托马斯·默顿是她说再见的方式
Thomas Merton was her way of saying good-bye.
是的
Yeah.
现在
So,
我们来谈谈这个
let's talk about this. Hmm?
我没想到会有这个
Because this I didn't expect.
对不起 我来告诉你是什么情况
Oh, I'm sorry. Let me catch you up.
我在梅芙的阁楼里发现了这些信
I found these letters in Maeve's loft,
我猜她没空把信寄出去
and I guess she didn't get around to sending this one,
写得真是太好了
and...it's really good.
今天说起的眼罩
"About the blindfold today,
我已经迫不及待想使用了
I can't wait to use it."
眼罩
Blindfold.
我以为我了解你的未婚妻
You know, I thought I knew your fiancee.
但看来她比我们想的变♥态♥得多
But I guess she's kinkier than we thought.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
不是你想的那样 这是女孩的暗语
"It's not what you think" is girl code
意思是 正如你想的那样
for "It's exactly what you think."
不 不是那么回事
No, it's not what you think.
你和他上♥床♥了吗
Did you sleep with him?
我还没见过他
I never even saw him.
为什么不顾危险去见他
Why risk your life to meet him?
我孤身一人太久了 只是想有人陪在身边
I've been alone for so long, I just wanted to be with somebody.
你可以和鲍比在一起
You could have been with Bobby.
和他在一起感觉不同
It was different with him.
怎么不同
Different how?
他只是
He was just...
他只是什么 梅芙
He was just what, Maeve?
我们聊天的时候 我会
When we would talk, I would...
完全不用费劲
It was effortless?
太有趣了
That is so interesting.
真的
Really.
如果你俩有如此深的心灵联结
So if you two had this deep connection
可以用你们之间的暗语聊天
where you're talking in your own code,
那嫌犯为什么会先对她的未婚夫下手呢
why do you think the unsub would attack the fiance first?
我不知道 也许是更方便吧
I don't know, access, maybe.
不 嫌犯把你们两个联♥系♥在了一起
No, something links the two of you in the unsub's mind.
她想要毁掉任何和梅芙交往过的人
She wants to destroy anyone maeve had a romantic relationship with?
可能是嫉妒或是报复
It could be jealousy or revenge.
也许梅芙曾破坏过她的感情生活
Maybe Maeve got in the way of one of her old relationships?
她不是那样的人
It's just not her.
你知道 男人不忠
You see, when men cheat,
是下身作祟
It's below the belt.
而女人不忠
But when women cheat,
则是精神上的
It's above the neck.
不 我们当时已经分手了
No. We were broken up.
我从没对你不忠过
I never cheated on you.
但你从未爱过我
But you didn't love me.
没那样爱过
Not like that.
现在你知道我的感受了
Now you know how I felt,
被人忽视 丢在一旁
to be ignored, cast aside.
不好玩 对吧
It's not fun, is it?
放我们走 D
Just let us go, D
你还想怎样
What else do you want?
你们互相坦白过情史吗
Did you guys ever compare lists?
各自约会过什么样的人
The different people you dated?
我记得四号♥下午三点四十
I remembered 4th, 3:40 p.m.,
我问她有没有和很多人交往过
I asked her if she dated a lot growing up.
当然没有
No way.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表