她正在对比搜索器官共享联合网络
She's cross-referencing with the United Network for Organ Sharing.
器官共享联合网络只涉及生命器官
U.N.O.S. deals with vital organs,
而本案中被取的是四肢
but we're talking limbs.
对 但全国医院都与之联网
Yeah, but hospitals around the country are networked into it.
如果嫌犯是医学专家 他或许能进入此网
If the unsub is a medical professional, he might have access to it,
进而了解被害人
and by extension, the victims.
里德 你和小洁去华雷斯
Reid, you and JJ go to Juarez
检查理查德·哈博的尸体
and look at Richard Hubbell's body.
摩根和戴夫 你们去找托尼·安德斯谈谈
Morgan and Dave, go talk to Tony Anders.
布莱克和我从黑市方向进行调查
And Blake and I will investigate the black market angle.
我是冈扎斯警探
Detective Gonzalez.
很高兴你们能及时赶来
I'm glad you guys could make it.
我讨厌诡异的案件
I hate the weird ones.
我是霍奇纳探员 这位是布莱克探员
I'm Agent Hotchner. This is Agent Blake.
多谢邀请我们
Thanks for inviting us.
不客气 请进
Absolutely. Come on in.
我给你们在这准备好了地方
I've got the board set up for you in here.
-多谢 -谢谢
- Thank you. - Thank you.
说吧 加西亚 我开了免提
Go ahead, Garcia. You're on speaker.
我又仔细研究了下器官共享联合网络
Ok, so I quadruple-checked with U.N.O.S.
发现嫌犯根本无法利用它
and there's no way the unsub is using them.
因为像我一样 他们会事无巨细多次核实
Because like me, they quadruple-check everything
文件都有诸层备份
and their redundancies have redundancies,
所以在其中玩不出什么花样
and so there's no chance there could be any hanky-panky.
但他还是有可能利用医疗记录找到他们
He could still be using medical records to find them, though.
谢了 加西亚
All right, thanks, Garcia.
不客气
Welcome, welcome.
你能联♥系♥上我们要找的医学专家吗
Were you able to contact the specialist we asked about?
在黑市做交易的医生吗
The doctor who sold on the black market?
可以 但狱方说他们绝不会放他出来
Yeah. The prison said no way they would release him.
那我们只好去找他了
We'll just have to go to him, then.
我记得
I remember...
走出有机化学实验室 然后
walking out of organic chemistry, and...
就...
then...
一片空白
nothing.
你醒来之后呢
What about when you woke up?
那里有
There was a...
哔哔声 就像那样
beeping, like that.
我的脸上
And there was a mask...
好像还有个面罩
over my face, I think.
我记不清了 都很模糊
I can't remember, man. It's all a blur.
托尼 帮我个忙
Tony, do me a favor.
闭上双眼
Close your eyes.
按我说的做 好吗
Just humor me, ok?
好了
All right.
回想那间屋子
Think back to that room.
那张床
That bed.
那哔哔声
That beeping.
那屋里的气味应该和这里的差不多
It probably smelled a lot like this room.
你在屋外
You were out.
你本该在屋外
You should have stayed out.
但并非如此
But you didn't.
现在
Now...
醒醒
wake up!
托尼 你刚刚回想到了什么东西
Tony, something just came to you.
具体是什么
What was it?
我解释不清
I can't explain it.
不要思考 看到什么说什么
Don't think it, just say it.
有一扇门
It was a door.
是车♥库♥门
A garage door.
我在别人车♥库♥里
I was in somebody's garage.
我得问你些问题
I need to, uh, ask you some questions.
如果你希望手术顺利
If you want this to go well,
我建议你如实回答
I suggest you answer honestly.
你在过去12小时内吃过东西吗
Have you eaten anything in the past 12 hours?
是的
Uh, yeah.
你的体内是否摄入了酒精
Have you consumed alcohol?
没有 等等
No. Just wait a--
你以前做过手术吗
You had surgery before?
做过 求你了 告诉我
Yes. Please, just tell me--
有并发症吗
Any complications?
没有 就是个视力矫正手术
No, no. It was lasik.
在我们开始前 你还有什么问题吗
Anything you'd like to ask before we begin?
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this to me?
现在 我从10开始倒计时
Now, I'm going to count backwards from 10.
10...
求你 求你了
Please--please--
9...
8...
7...
6...
5...
4...
下午好 我是联调局的艾丽克斯·布莱克
Good afternoon. I'm Alex Blake with the FBI.
我来是希望你能配合我们调查
I'm here to see if you can cooperate on this--
把文件给我
Let me see the file.
目前还只是肢体失踪案件
Right now it's just a missing limb case.
你的专业知识可以帮助我们了解
Your expertise can tell us
他是否在黑市上出♥售♥人腿
if he's selling legs on the black market.
我们认为要想抓住高手 就必须有高手相助
We felt that to find the best, we should go to the best.
你能帮助我们吗 史密斯先生
Can you help us, Mr. Smith?
首先 是史密斯博士
First of all, it's Dr. Smith,
不是史密斯先生
not Mr. Smith.
其次
Second,
如果想让我提供专业意见
the only way I'll give you my expert opinion
你必须跟我做个交易 就现在
is if we cut a deal, right now.
我可以答应你
I could do that...
也可以不继续在你身上浪费时间
or I could stop wasting my time with you.
这个人这么做不是为了钱
This guy's not doing it for the money.
如果你真能确认 就不会来这儿了
If you knew that for sure you wouldn't be here.
我至少知道你是哪种医生
What I do know is what kind of medicine you practiced.
你卖♥♥到北♥京♥的那双眼睛挣了多少钱 一千
What do the eyes go for in Beijing, a grand?
送到莫斯科去的人皮呢 一万五
The skin you sent to Moscow, that netted you what, 15?
当你看最后那张图片时 我读懂了你的心思
So when you looked at the last picture, I know what you saw.
你看到一个门外汉 本可以赚上一大笔
You saw an amateur who could make a lot more money
但他却很浪费 只取走了右腿
if he took more than the right leg.
换成是你 会拿走更多
After all, you did.
听着 探员
Listen, agent.
事实上 应该叫博士
Actually, it's Doctor.
与你不同 我的学位还在呢
Unlike you, I still have my degree.
还是祝你度过愉快的一天 史密斯先生
But you have a good day, Mr. Smith.
也许把尸体丢弃在这里
It could be dumping the body down here
是针对法医的反侦察手段
was a forensic countermeasure.
也许吧 但是作案手段的变化绊住了我
Probably, but it's the deviation in M.O. that stumps me.
双关语 两名被害人 两种截肢
Pun intended. Two different victims, two different amputations.
好吧 你发现了什么 博士
All right, so what do you see, doctor?
这例是经胫骨截肢
This amputation was transtibial,
而幸存者是经股骨截肢
but the survivor was transfemoral.
也就是说他的腿是从膝盖以下截掉的
So his leg was cut below the knee,
而托尼则是从膝盖以上
and Tony's was cut above.
此人的创口很整齐
The cutting here was pristine,
神经和血管的处理都很谨慎 结扎也很妥当
nerve and vascular dissection was careful, well-ligated.
不明嫌犯肯定具有相关的医学背景
I mean, this unsub definitely know what he was doing medically.
你不是说不明嫌犯不是医生吗
I thought you said the unsub wasn't a doctor.
我说他不是外科医生
I said he wasn't a surgeon,
但他对解剖学和手术的了解
but his knowledge of anatomy and procedure
说明他绝对受过医学训练
shows definite medical training.
看 斯宾塞
Hey, Spence.
骨头上的这个洞 形状是正圆形的
The hole in the bone-- it's perfectly circular.
法医说这很有可能是动物造成的
The medical examiner said that was most likely caused by animals.
是钻进去的 像是他钻的
It's bored in. It's like he drilled it.
我还真没见过这种外科手术工具
Not with any surgical tool that I'm familiar with.
也许这就是他想对我们隐藏的东西
Well, maybe this is what he's been trying to hide from us.
鉴于不明嫌犯对待被害人的方式
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表