触网
Zugzwang
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on Criminal Minds...
前阵子 我生理上有些不适
Look, a while back, I had some medical issues--
就是头疼 然后我联♥系♥到了一个遗传学家
headaches--and there was a geneticist that I reached out to.
我觉得我... 我觉得挺好笑的
I guess I just-- I think it's funny
我们已经这样联♥系♥了六个月却从未见面
how we've been doing this for 6 months and we've never met.
你觉得 你觉得他知道我们的事了吗
Do you--do you think he knows about us?
据我所知他还不知道
As far as I can tell he doesn't.
那下周日再聊
Well, guess I'll talk to you next Sunday.
再会 爱你
Bye. Love you.
但如果你身边出现了新的知心人
But if you've got somebody new in your life to talk to...
我很愿意知道她是谁
I'd just like to know who she is.
得多厉害的女人才能跟上你的思路啊
Cause she's gotta be one hell of a woman to keep up with you.
我觉得那个跟踪狂消失了
I think the stalker's gone.
他不再给我写邮件了
The e-mails have stopped.
电♥话♥呢
What about the phone calls?
也没有了
No, I haven't gotten any.
没有喘着粗气不说话的留言
No more heavy breathing on the machine,
也没有接了就挂的电♥话♥
no more hang-ups.
是因为电♥话♥亭女孩吗
Is this about... phone booth girl?
她想要见面
She wants to meet.
等一下 你们还没见过面吗
Wait. You guys have never met?
你难道不好奇她长什么样吗
Aren't you curious what she looks like?
她长什么样子一点都不重要
Oh, it doesn't matter what she looks like.
对我来说 她已经是世界上最美的姑娘了
I mean, she's already the most beautiful girl in the world to me.
你好
Hello.
梅芙 是我 你别来餐厅
Maeve, it's me. Listen, don't come to the restaurant.
你在说什么呢 我都到门口了
What are you talking about? I'm outside.
回家去
Go home.
我觉得那个跟踪狂在这里
Look, I think your stalker's here.
带戒指了吗
Have you the ring?
把戒指戴在她的手指上
Place the ring on her finger.
谁的手指
On whose finger?
我现在宣布你们成为聪明的人
I now pronounce you smart
和更聪明的人
and smarter.
你们俩开始吧
Let's get to it, you two.
开始什么
Get to what?
吻她 笨蛋
Kiss her, dummy.
你好
Hello.
您好 我这里有一通付费电♥话♥
Hello. I have a collect call from...
来自亚当·沃斯
Adam Worth.
您愿意为此电♥话♥付费吗
Do you accept the charges?
愿意
Yes.
请为前两分钟的通话投币两元
Please deposit $2.00 for the first two minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 我还在
Hello, I'm still here.
触 网
Zug... Zwang.
不好意思 能重复一下吗
I'm sorry, can you please repeat that?
触 网
Zug... Zwang
我尽快赶来了
I got here as quickly as I could.
什么事
What's wrong?
我得告诉你一些事情
I need to tell you something.
十个月前我们开始通信
Our correspondence started 10 months ago.
她给我写了一封信
She wrote me a compliment
赞赏我在《行为心理学杂♥志♥》上的文章
on my "Journal of Behavioral Psych" article,
三个月来
and for 3 months, this is
我们都用这种方式联♥系♥ 因为她害怕
how we communicated because she was scared.
害怕谁
Scared of whom?
她不知道 只知道那个人很危险
She didn't know, only that he was dangerous.
无论她搬到哪里
Horribly threatening phone calls,
都会有恐吓电♥话♥ 信件和电子邮件
letters, e-mails no matter where she moved.
因此我从不在同一电♥话♥亭给她打两次电♥话♥
It's why I never called her from the same phone booth twice.
-你不知道梅芙长什么样子 -不知道
- You don't know what Maeve looks like? - No.
也不知道她在哪里工作
Or where she works?
我只知道她是个遗传学家
No, I know she's a geneticist.
你知道她姓什么吗
Do you even know her last name?
那我就得问你了 你怎么知道她失踪了
Then I have to ask you, how do you know she's missing?
因为我们总是用假名通信
Because we always addressed our letters to pseudonyms.
你是约瑟夫·贝尔博士
And you're Dr. Joseph Bell?
福尔摩斯的原型人物
The real life inspiration for Sherlock Holmes.
我一听到那名字 就知道她有麻烦了
And that codename is how I know she's in trouble.
电♥话♥里的那个人自称是亚当·沃斯
The voice on the phone identified himself as Adam Worth.
柯南·道尔笔下的莫里亚蒂
That was the American criminal that
[莫里亚蒂在书中是福尔摩斯的主要对手]
就是以这个美国罪犯为原型创造出来的
Arthur Conan Doyle based the character of Moriarty on.
他对你说了什么
And what did he say to you?
触网
Zug Zwang.
是一个国际象棋术语
It's a chess term,
表明在局中的一个局面
it describes the point in a game
一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军
when a player realizes he'll inevitably be checkmated.
这时他必须决定 是认输
He has to decide whether to resign
还是继续必定会惨败的棋局
or to play through to the bitter end.
如果你说得没错的话
If you're right about this,
那你也是他的目标
then you're part of his victiology, too.
我知道
I know.
他觉得他能全身而退
He thinks he'll get away with this,
的确有可能
and he might.
我有大量的知识储备
I have a wealth of knowledge
应该能解决这个案子
I should be applying to this case.
暴♥力♥跟踪狂的行为模式
Behavioral patterns of violent stalkers.
战术恢复策略
Tactical recovery strategies.
受害者生还几率
Victim survival odds.
但现在我无法持续集中注意力
But right now I can't focus on anything
超过四秒钟
more than 4 seconds at a time.
我顿时成为了这个房♥间里最笨的人
Which makes me the dumbest person in the room.
所以
So...
请帮帮我
please help me.
帮我找到她
Help me find her.
我们还不知道能否立案
We don't know if we have a case.
因此只能占用私人时间
So we'll be working on personal time.
有谁要离开吗
Does anybody want to leave?
好
Good.
开工吧
Let's get to work.
人爱者有力
Deeply loved by someone gives you strength,
爱人者勇
while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
老子
Lao Tsu.
《道德经》中原句为"胜人者有力 自胜者强"
根据梅芙在信里对嫌犯的描述
Based on Maeve's description of the unsub in her letters,
此人应该是个典型的激进型跟踪狂
he seems like a classically possessive stalker.
而且急切盼望得到他人认可
One who craves validation and recognition.
"你为什么不看我"
"What won't you see me?"
"你觉得自己比我强吗"
"Do you think you're better than me?"
总是这种类型的语言
This comes up again and again.
还有他自杀的想法
So does his suicidal ideation.
"等我找到你 我会先杀了你 然后自杀"
"When I find you, I'm going to kill you, then myself."
谋杀后自杀对这种人来说
Murder-suicide is the ultimate
是"我爱你"的终极表达方式
"I love you" to these guys.
不明嫌犯是什么时候把梅芙当做目标的
When does the unsub start targeting Maeve?
梅芙说事出突然
Maeve said it started out of the blue.
我觉得是她不经意间做了些
My guess is it was some sort of accidental when she acted some-
连自己都没意识到的事
something she probably wasn't even aware of.
这下不明嫌犯就难找了
That's gonna make the unsub hard to find.
也很难找到梅芙了
And Maeve, too,
除非我们对她有更多了解
until we know more about her.
我找到她了
I found her.
叫梅芙的遗传学家并不多
There are not many geneticists with that name,
而孟德尔大学的梅芙·多诺万博士
but Dr. Maeve Donovan took a sabbatical
于十个月前开始了学术性休假
from Mendel University 10 months ago.
时间吻合
That fits the timeline.
她真聪明 她销毁了自己的信用记录
Oh, she's a smart cookie. She burned her credit history,
但她爸妈于五天前
but her parents rent a little loft
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表