Adam?
亚当
Adam?
都被他们毁了
They're ruining it.
都被他们毁了啦
They're ruining it.
我不知道该怎么办了
I don't know what to do.
我能理解
I understand.
我有话要和你说
There's something I need to tell you.
什么 你要说什么
What? What is it?
弄毁一切的是你
You're ruining it.
你不像个成年人一样控制局面
Instead of taking command like an adult,
还跟个孩子似的坐在这里哭鼻子
you're sitting in here crying like a baby!
你是个小孩子吗
Are you a baby?
你怎么能这么说我
How can you say that?
你想让他再死一次吗
Do you want him to die again?
不想
No!
那就振作起来
Then pull yourself together.
时间所剩无几了
You're running out of time.
你得去找一对父子来
You need to find a father and a son.
就等着你了
I'm ready when you are.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Hi. May I help you?
有的 我们在找这两件衣服
Yeah. We're looking for these clothes.
已经售完了
We're out of these.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们是联邦调查局的
We're with the FBI.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
塔克 塔克·怀特
Tucker. Tucker White.
我能帮上什么忙吗
How may I help you?
我们当前调查案件中的被害人
There's a victim in a case that we're investigating
穿着你们店里的衬衫和牛仔裤
who was wearing a shirt and a pair of jeans from here.
你不介意看一下照片吧
You mind if we show you a picture?
当然不 愿意效劳
Sure. Whatever you need.
你认识这个男人吗
Do you know this man?
不 我不认识
No. No, I don't.
有没有记录是谁买♥♥了这些衣服
Would you happen to have a record of who bought this stuff?
如果是用信♥用♥卡♥付账 也许能查到
If he used a credit card, maybe.
但要是用的现金 估计就不行了
But if he used cash, probably not.
但我可以帮你们查一下
But I can look for you.
-非常感谢 -没事
- We'd appreciate that. - Right.
完完全全的斯宾塞·里德风格
This is all very Spencer Reid.
对 确实是
Yeah, it sure is.
至少他的穿衣风格始终如一
Well, at least his style is consistent.
是的 他最近怎么了
Yeah, what's going on with him, anyway?
我觉得帅小伙是有女朋友了
Oh, I think pretty boy has got a girlfriend.
你这样觉得吗
You do?
那他为什么不告诉我们
Well, why hasn't he told us?
我尊重他的隐私
I respect his privacy.
不 你才不呢
No, you don't.
你说对了 我的确不是
You're right, I don't.
但不是我上♥床♥对象的人的隐私
But I'm not about to play Twenty Questions
我也没有问个底朝天的兴趣
with someone I'm not sleeping with.
怎么回事
What the--
搞什么啊
What the hell?
这小子当真就这么跑了
Is this guy serious?
我是洁妮芙·洁婼探员
This is Agent Jennifer Jareau.
我要通缉一辆棕色的特莱斯勒旅行车
I need to put an APB out on a brown Chrysler station wagon
驾车人名叫塔克·怀特
driven by a Tucker White
他从丹佛街往东开走了
going east on Dover street.
你在这呢
There you are.
地理侧写进展得如何了
How's the geographical profiling going?
为什么要在这里做
And why are you doing it in here?
很顺利 我在外边无法集中精力
It's going good. I'm just having trouble concentrating out there,
所以进来了
is all, so I came in here.
你今天怎么了
So what's with you today?
是因为
Is this about...
电♥话♥亭女孩吗
phone booth girl?
她想要见面
She wants to meet.
等一下 你们还没见过面吗
Wait. You guys have never met?
你难道不好奇她长什么样吗
Aren't you curious what she looks like?
她长什么样子一点都不重要
Oh, it doesn't matter what she looks like.
对我来说 她已经是世界上最美的姑娘了
I mean, she's already the most beautiful girl in the world to me.
只是 万一她不喜欢我怎么办
It's just--what if she doesn't like me?
她为什么会不喜欢你
Why wouldn't she like you?
因为我有点怪
Because I'm weird.
我无精打采 我的头发太长
I slouch, my hair's too long,
我的领带总是打得乱七八糟
my tie's perpetually crooked.
你的发型不错
Your hair's fine.
真的吗 谢谢
Really? Thanks.
我妈妈觉得太长了
My mom thinks it's too long.
艾瑟姨妈也这么觉得
So does my aunt Ethel.
你又不是和她们约会
Well, you're not dating them.
我只是不想让如此特别的人
I just--I--I just wouldn't want to ruin something so special
因为表面的这些琐事对我印象不好
over something so trivial as looks.
看来你既迫不及待又坐立不安
I think you're excited but afraid.
和她见面只会让你们的关系更进一步
Seeing her will only make the relationship better.
相信我
Trust me.
她想什么时候见面
When does she want to meet?
等我们回去就见
Right when we get back.
见面吧
Do it.
不要杞人忧天了
Don't psych yourself out.
到时看吧
We'll see.
先生 我有爸爸妈妈
Sir, I have a mom and dad.
他们在找我
They're looking for me.
别动 斯戴芙
Hold still, Steph.
效果会很棒的
This is gonna be great.
我的名字是康妮
My name is Connie.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
这是让它粘住的唯一方法
This is the only way that I can make it stick.
你在说些什么
What are you talking about?
她很完美
She's perfect.
是啊 我知道
I know. I know.
别乱动
Hold still.
快好了
Almost done.
塔克
Tucker?
你怎么来了
This is a surprise.
亚当
Hey, Adam.
今天联调局的人来过了
Um...the FBI came by today.
联调局 什么事
The FBI? What for?
记得上个月我卖♥♥给你的衣服吗
Remember those clothes I sold you last month?
穿那衣服的人死了
Some guy who was wearing them, he ended up dead.
没开玩笑吧
Are you serious?
他被杀了 是谋杀 亚当
He was killed, as in murdered, Adam.
你没伤害别人吧
Have you hurt someone?
没有
No.
没有 肯定哪里搞错了
No. There must be some misunderstanding.
一共八套衣服都被你买♥♥走了 亚当
You bought all 8 sets, Adam.
自从你出了车祸之后
Look, ever since your car accident...
举止就有些奇怪
You've been acting kind of funny.
你到底怎么了
What's going on with you?
为什么不进来喝杯茶呢
Look, why don't you come in and have some tea.
不必这么紧张
You need to take the edge off.
我说真的 亚当
I'm serious, Adam.
没事的
Everything is gonna be ok.
我保证
Promise.
好 我会尽快拿到搜查令的
Right. I'll get a warrant over there as soon as possible.
复古服装店店主从店里跑了
The owner of the vintage shop bolted from the store.
我也得到一些奇怪的信息
Well, I've got something strange, too.
法医刚打电♥话♥来了
The M.E. just called.
第三名被害人不光胳膊上有捆绑的痕迹
Not only were there ligature marks on victim 3's arms,
下巴还脱臼了
but his jaw was dislocated as well.
下巴
His jaw?
为什么要把他们吊起来
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表