收集品
The Gathering
《犯罪心理》前情提要
Previously on Criminal Minds...
昨天我们在佛罗里达的时候
Yesterday while we were in Florida,
一具尸体在新墨西哥州
a body was found in the desert
拉斯克鲁塞斯城外的沙漠被发现
outside Las Cruces, New Mexico.
被害人的腿被截下
A man had his leg amputated
然后接上了另一个人的腿
and replaced with the leg of someone else.
有人在模仿我们已破获的案件
Someone's out there mimicking the crimes we solved.
我们现在要跟进此案
This is now an active case,
并同时处理其他案件
which we'll be investigating along with our other cases.
我还在
Hello. I'm still here.
触网
Zug... Zwang.
是一个国际象棋术语
It's a chess term.
表明在局中的一个局面
It describes the point in the game
一方棋手意识到无法避免被对手将军
when a player realizes he'll inevitably be checkmated.
猜猜看 前台为洁妮芙·洁婼探员
Guess what just came to the reception desk
收到了什么礼物
for an agent Jennifer Jareau.
触网
Zugzwang.
谁送来的
Who sent it?
他知道你当时在那个电♥话♥亭旁
They knew you would be at that phone booth,
也就是说 他们在跟踪你
which means they were stalking you.
或者我们
Or us.
是不是那个模仿犯
What if this is the replicator?
这个触网 最早是用来戏弄我的
The original zugzwang taunt was directed at me.
如果针对的是我们之一
If it's directed at one of us,
那就是针对我们全体
it's directed at all of us.
到目前为止 他在三个州犯下了三起命案
So far he's committed 3 murders in 3 different states.
如果凶手仍逍遥法外
If the replicator's still out there,
那整件事一定没这么简单
then this whole thing is part of a much bigger manipulation.
开始是他在追赶我们
First he was chasing us,
现在轮到我们追他了
and now it's our turn to chase him.
根本讲不通啊
This doesn't make any sense.
他哪里来的这么多权限
How in the hell did he get so much access?
好 谢谢
Yeah, thank you.
亚利桑那州温斯洛警局 全州系统安检
Winslow, Arizona, PD statewide system security check
没有发现入侵
reports no breaches.
他们是最后一个了
They were the last.
如果模仿犯不是黑进了系统
If the replicator isn't hacking in,
怎么会知道这些案件的细节
how is he learning details of these crimes.
或许是记者
Maybe it's a journalist.
记者有能力获得保密信息
They're skilled at obtaining confidential information.
那为什么不顺便用在工作上
But why not help out his career in the process?
媒体不知道
The media didn't know
亚当·雷恩做了人体提线木偶
that Adam Rain was making human marionettes,
但模仿犯不知怎么却知道了
but somehow the replicator did.
他关注我们好几个月了
He's been watching us for months.
或许我们是他唯一需要的信息来源
Maybe we were the only source he needed.
那就需要他同时出现在两个地方
That would require him to be in two places at the same time.
我根据嫌犯进行跟踪和实施谋杀的时间
I've assembled a pretty accurate timetable
整理出非常精确的时间表
of the unsub's stalking and murder activities,
根据截肢死者的
and based on the estimated time of death
预计死亡时间
regarding our amputated replication,
在迈阿密的怀特伍德·特纳一案中
the unsub wasn't stalking us during the investigation
嫌犯并没有跟踪我们
of the Whitewood-Turner crimes in Miami
因为他把被害人的尸体抛在了新墨西哥州
because he was dumping his victim in New Mexico.
然而 他却仍有足够的时间回到华盛顿
Yet, he was still back in D.C. in time to see me
看到和特勤队那场比赛中我那个致胜本垒打
hit my game-winning home run against the secret service.
宝贝 只能到这个清晰度吗
Baby girl, this the best you got?
我尽力放大了
I'm blowing it up as much as I can.
这个怎么样
What about this?
看布莱克眼镜上的影子
Look at the reflection in Blake's glasses.
不太清楚 但看上去像是有人在偷♥拍♥
It's grainy, but it looks like some creep taking pictures.
我们手里的这些东西 只能确定
You know, we've got all of this and the best we can tell
那个人戴了一顶蓝色棒球帽
is this guy has a blue baseball cap.
我知道 很抱歉
I know and I'm sorry.
我保证我会在你们睡醒前回家
I promise I will be home before you guys wake up.
我们越早抓住这个人
Well, the sooner we get this guy,
安保小队就能越早离开
the sooner the security detail can go away.
好 我们在努力了
Okay, we're trying.
爱你们
I love you.
艾琳 你怎么这么晚还没走
Erin, what are you doing here so late?
刚和局长开了个会
I had a meeting with the director.
我们不是要在早上向他汇报吗
I thought we were going to brief him in the morning.
本来是 但他取消了
You were. He canceled.
你们没有新线索
You have no fresh leads.
他希望把模仿犯归为非活跃档
He wants the replicator classified inactive.
恕我直言 长官
All due respect, ma'am,
但此人正活跃着 他在计划下一步行动
but this guy's hardly inactive. He's planning his next move.
而他展开行动的时候 你们会去阻止他
And when he makes that move, you'll be there to stop him.
你们对我说了多少次
How many times have you told me
有时最应该做的就是等待
that sometimes the best thing to do is wait,
每宗案子都会给你们新的线索
each crime teaches you something new?
模仿犯现在处于休眠状态
The replicator is dormant.
你们什么新线索都获得不了
You're not learning anything new.
你们现在所做的 只是把自己活活累死
All you're doing is working yourselves to death
并且忽略了其他需要你们关注的案子
and ignoring the cases that need your attention.
艾琳 他在跟踪我们小组
Erin, he's stalking this team.
谁都不会放弃的
No one's gonna give it up.
我知道 我也不会放弃
I know that. And neither will I.
但案子开始堆积起来了 需要你们去解决
But the cases are piling up and they need to be cleared
那样局长才能
so the director no longer
不会觉得他的王牌小组没有尽职
thinks that his best unit is dropping the ball.
回家吧
So, go home.
明天重新开始
Start fresh tomorrow.
我也不愿承认 但她说得对
I hate to admit it, but she's right.
一定还有别的疯子
I'm sure there's some psychopath out there
在准备犯罪
planning his next attack.
好吧 休息休息 明早八点回来报到
All right, go get some rest. Back in here by 8:00.
威尔 计划有变
Will, change of plans.
明尼苏达州 圣保罗
妮吉
Hey. Hey, Nikki.
妮吉 别这样
Nikki, come on.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
我忍♥不了了 一喝起来就没完
I can't do this anymore. It's never just one drink.
-别这样 -我厌烦了
- Oh, come on. - I'm tired of this.
好 等我一下
All right. Fine. Just give me a second
我把这杯喝完 然后咱们就回家
to close up and we'll head home.
我自己回去了
I'm going home alone.
-你哪也别想去 -我不想和你说了
- You're not going anywhere. - This conversation is over.
放开我
Let go of me!
我不会让你走的
I'm not gonna lose you.
-约翰 放开她 -你是谁
- Let her go, John. - Who the hell are you?
放开我
Get off me.
你有两个选择 离开
You got two choices-- you can leave
或是现在被我揍个半死
or I can beat the hell out of you right now.
知道了
Ok. Ok!
你不值得
You know what? You're not worth it.
你这么想要她
You want her so bad,
那就赏你了
you can have her.
滚开 约翰
Walk away, John.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事 我只想回家
I'm fine. I just want to go home.
这种事不该发生在你身上
You shouldn't have to put up with that.
他平常不这样的 今天有点
Oh, he's not normally like this. He just...
喝多了
had too much to drink.
很高兴终于见到你了 妮可
It's nice to finally meet you, Nicole.
你怎么知道我的名字
How do you know my name?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
住手
Stop it!
我差点把你...
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表