a piece of himself on the canvas.
你得找出
You have to find that one thing
能让你脱颖而出的东西
that's going to set you apart from the rest of the crowd.
我用血画的
I used blood.
我指的不是特殊的材料
An unusual medium is not what I'm talking about.
今天的一切都毫无道理
The world today doesn't make sense.
我为何还要画出有意义的作品呢
Why should I paint pictures that do?
毕加索
Picasso.
真不错
I'm impressed.
如果我找到了自己的特色
If I find my signature,
你会考虑在画廊收录我的作品吗
you'll consider me for the gallery?
不无可能
Anything's possible.
我知道了
Yeah.
谢谢
Thank you.
需要我帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我们是联调局的
We're from the FBI.
你是这里的老板吗
You the owner?
是的 我叫特雷
Yeah. Name's Tre.
你有没有展出以血液为颜料的作品
Do you have any art on display where blood is used as a medium?
没有
No.
没有 但几天前有个人过来
No, but there was a guy in here a couple days ago
想要卖♥♥这样的作品
who tried to sell me a piece like that.
这不太对我的胃口
It wasn't exactly my taste,
不过正好有个客户在这里
but a customer of mine happened to be in here,
一看到就爱上了那幅画 当时就买♥♥下来了
saw it, fell in love with it, bought it on sight.
那会是你们要找的人吗
You think that could that be your guy?
你这里不会正好有监控摄像头吧
You wouldn't happen to have any security cameras in here, would you?
没有
No.
如果你找到他的名字 请告诉我们
We need the customer's name if you've got it.
好
Yeah.
我完全看不懂这些东西
I never quite understood these things.
感觉作者在作画时处于癫狂状态
It all looks like the guy had a seizure while painting it.
作者是埃米尔·哈特福德
It's Emile Hartford.
是20世纪初的作品
It's early 20th century.
他女儿八岁时夭折
His daughter died when she was 8.
他说每当作画时 就能看见女儿
He said every time he painted, he'd be able to see her.
我不知道这画上能看出什么来
Don't know how you see anything in there.
难怪他们说 艺术是给有缘人看的
I guess that's why they say art is in the eye of the beholder.
是啊
Yeah.
还有样东西也需要有缘人
You know what else is in the eye of the beholder?
记得我上周说的57年雪弗兰吗
'57 Chevy I told you about last week?
就在今早 砰 它寿终正寝
This morning, bam, it won't start.
现在修理师就是它的有缘人
Now it's in the eye of my mechanic.
你是要我求你呢
Come on, man, are you gonna make me ask
还是心甘情愿把我当朋友 送我回家
or are you gonna be a friend and offer me a ride home?
我们算朋友
We're friends.
都共事两年了 应该算吧
Worked together for two years now. I'd hope so.
要我开车送你吗 保罗
You need a ride, Paul?
我还以为你不会问呢
Thought you'd never ask.
嫌犯把作品卖♥♥到这个地方
The unsub sold his painting to this place?
这里让我想起80年代
It reminds me of the eighties.
干嘛
What?
我会感兴趣吗
Do I even want to know?
或许吧
Probably.
欢迎光临 我是安德雷
Welcome. My name is Andre.
首先 请你们填一份弃权单
Before we start, I'll need you to fill out a small waiver.
不不 我们不是一对
No, no, no. We're not a couple.
不管什么关系 我们都竭诚为您服务
That's ok. We cater to all kinds of relationships.
其实我们是联调局的
Well, uh, our relationship is with the FBI.
哎呀
Oh.
我开的店没有问题
I run a clean establishment here.
清白 合法 成人娱乐
Clean, legal, adult fun.
冷静 我们只是来找一幅你最近买♥♥的画
Calm down. We're just looking for a painting you bought recently.
请你们说清楚点
You're gonna have to be a bit more specific.
我可是黑暗堕落艺术的鉴赏行家
I'm a connoisseur of the dark and depraved arts.
我买♥♥的画多了去了
I purchase a lot of paintings.
这幅画是你在几天前买♥♥的
Well, you bought this one a couple of days ago.
它用鲜血作成
It's made with blood.
是人血
Human blood.
我说过 我买♥♥的画太多
Like I said, I buy a lot of paintings.
我都记不清了
I don't remember them all.
是吗 不过我记得
Oh, really? Because last I checked,
私藏证据会让你成为共犯
withholding evidence would make you an accomplice.
我们只是想看看这幅画
We just want to see the painting.
确认一下 它是否出自我们要找的人之手
Just want to see if it's from the guy we're looking for.
现在想起来了吗
Remembering now?
好像想起来了
Possibly.
要看那幅画 你们得跟我去"打屁屁"房♥间
For that piece, you'll have to follow me to the spanking room.
我买♥♥它时可没想到
I may have bought it, but I didn't realize
它会成为什么证据
it was evidence of any sort.
这就是你们找的画吗
Is that that you're looking for?
她那饱受折磨的眼神让我眼前一亮
The tortured look in her eyes is what first drew me to it.
那人要价1500
The guy was asking 1,500 for it.
我还价到250 现金支付
I got him to take 250, cash.
那是第一位被害人 帕梅拉·赫德
That's our first victim, Pamela Hurd.
这绝对是嫌犯画的
It's definitely from our guy.
我们要带走这幅画
Yeah, we're gonna need to take this.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
什么...
What...
什么...
What...
发生了什么事
What's going on?
怎么
What--
别这样 求你了
No, please don't.
为什么
Why?
我别无选择
It's the only way.
对不起
Sorry.
你疯了
You're insane.
艺术家不都是疯子吗
I guess every artist is a little crazy.
别这样 我们是朋友
No, come on man, we're friends.
正因如此
Exactly.
这就是我画中所缺失的
It's what I've been missing.
私人元素
Something personal.
你别动
I need you to hold still.
别动
Hold still.
别动
Hold still...
不要动
Hold still!
救命啊
Help!
不
No! Aah!
不
No!
不要
No...No!
现在我们有了嫌犯的作品
Well, we now have a piece of his art,
但依然没有能够查出他身份的线索
but we still don't have anything to identify the unsub.
实验室拿到样本
The lab's got a sample,
但那八成是帕梅拉·赫德的血
but it's probably Pamela Hurd's blood.
安德雷大♥师♥说他是一个普通白人
Master Andre said he was an average white guy
二三十岁
in his late 20s to early 30s.
画廊老板也这么说 他署了名
Same thing the gallery owner said. He signed it.
看起来像是以字母B开头或结尾的名字
Yeah, it looks like a "B" something or something "B".
我叫加西亚整理一份名字里
I'm going to have Garcia compile a list of artists
带字母B的艺术家的名单
with the letter "B" somewhere in their name.
虽然线索很少 但总算没一无所获
It's not much, but it's something.
实验室报告出来了
We got the report back from the lab.
从画作上无法提取DNA
They couldn't extract any DNA from the painting.
他们说上面的血只有红细胞
They said something about there only being red blood cells.
看来他提取了白细胞
Hmm. He removed the white blood cells.
血浆
Plasma.
他要血浆做什么
Why would he take the plasma?
增加浓度 更好作画
It would make it thicker. Easier to use as a paint.
要怎样的设备才能提取
What type of equipment would it take to do that?
只需几百美元就能网购
You can easily buy a centrifuge online these days
一个离心分离器
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表