我们帮你们把会议室腾出来了
We got you guys set up back in the conference room.
这样行吗
So this work for you?
行 挺好的
Yes, this is fine.
你们有大一点的案件板吗
Uh, we could use a large case board if you have one?
这里的案件板你们随便用
You can have every case board in the joint.
在我们抓到杀害查理的混♥蛋♥之前
Till we get the bastard that killed Charlie,
布朗森温泉镇这儿
there's only one active investigation
就只办这一件案子
going on in Bronson Springs.
警局里谁最了解查理·菲格
Who in the department knew Charlie Figg best?
就是我
You're looking at him.
我刚来那会儿 查理很照顾我
When I first joined, Charlie took me under his wing.
他就像我的父亲 兄长
He was like my father, my older brother,
挚友 合为一体
my best friend all rolled into one.
典型的顾家男人 是个大好人
Exemplary family man, just a stellar human being.
知道查理为什么要去凶案现场吗
Any idea what Charlie was doing in the area where he was found?
那里还挺远的
It's fairly remote.
查理喜欢打猎
Charlie liked to hunt.
这没有犯法吧
There's no law against that last I checked.
警长 我没有敌意
Sheriff, I'm not being antagonistic.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help you.
你说得对 很抱歉 只是...
No, you're right. I'm sorry. It just, uh-- --
你们知道人面对悲伤的几个阶段吧
You know those stages of grief you're supposed to go through,
震惊 否认什么的
shock, denial, and whatever?
那些我都跳过了 直接到了愤怒阶段
Well, I skipped past all that, I went straight to anger.
我现在就是愤怒 而且在抓到凶手之前
That's where I am and that is where I'm gonna stay
我都会保持这个状态
until we get the son of a bitch who did this.
伯克太太 对于您的儿子我们深表遗憾
Mrs. Burke, we're so sorry about your son.
过去三天不停有人给我打电♥话♥
People have been calling me the past 3 days.
他们都说至少有个了结了
They all say that at least I have closure now.
我走过政♥府♥大楼前面的草坪那么多次
All the times I've walked across that courthouse lawn,
现在终于知道韦德一直就在那下面
now I know that Wade was under there the whole time.
我的儿子
My little boy...
被埋在地下的金属管里
Buried in the ground in that metal tube.
我丈夫没等到这个了结
My husband didn't get closure.
他不明真♥相♥地离世了
He went to his grave not knowing.
到底谁比较幸运
Who's the lucky one,
是他还是我
him or me?
25年前
25 years ago,
警方认为你儿子是自己离开的
police felt that your son left on is own, voluntarily.
你也这么认为吗
Did you also believe that?
是的
Yes.
韦德消失前那周
The weeks before he disappeared,
他说过要离开
Wade talked about leaving.
说他想要点改变
He wanted a change.
你儿子有电机工程的学位
Your son graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
没错
That's right.
但他却接手了家里地毯销♥售♥的生意
But he worked for the family carpet business in sales?
我丈夫是个好人
My husband was a good man.
但他有时 挺爱控制人
But he could be... controlling.
他想将韦德留在身边
He wanted to keep Wade close.
为什么
Keep him close why?
还有事吗
Is there anything else?
我想走了
I'd like to go now.
这是你们要的名单
Here's the list of names you asked about.
这上面就是把袋子放进时间舱的20个人吗
These are the 20 people who put a bag in the capsule?
是的
Yes, sir.
这名单里应该没有你们要找的凶手
I don't think you're gonna find any killers on that list.
都是些小学生 本地商人 家长老师什么的
Grade school kids, local businessmen, PTA types.
我们要的是在时间舱里放进第21个袋子的人
The name we need is whoever put the 21st bag in the capsule.
我们当时就是在这里 就这个位置
Now, this is-- this is where we did it, right in here.
把袋子放进去 封上仓门
The bags went in, capsule got sealed,
第二天早上 就把它搬出去埋了
The next morning, took it outside and buried it.
鉴证人员发现
Forensics found the seal
舱门被撬开 然后又被小心地重新封上
had been cut and then carefully resealed.
不明嫌犯一定是前一天晚上闯进了政♥府♥大楼
The unsub must have broken into the courthouse the night before,
撬开舱门 把那颗头颅放了进去
cracked open the seal, and put in the head.
时间舱没人看守吗
Why wasn't the capsule guarded?
当时世道不同啊 孩子
It was a different world then, son.
那时候 布朗森温泉镇的人都夜不闭户
Back then, folks in Bronson Springs didn't lock their doors,
孩子们天黑以后还敢在外面骑车
kids rode their bikes after dark.
谁想到这破玩意还要人看着
Didn't occur to anybody the damn thing needed guarding.
旺达
Hey, Wanda.
山姆
Sam.
这两位是联邦调查局的
This is, uh, Agent Rossi
罗西探员和里德博士
and Dr. Reid of the FBI.
旺达·沙利文是我们本地报社的主编
Wanda Sullivan is the editor of our local newspaper.
幸会 感谢你协助我们调查
Nice to meet you, and thank you for what you're doing for us.
我已经看过了
I've already looked through them.
没人拿着斧头藏在人群后面
Nobody lurking in the background with a hatchet.
这些照片是旺达照的
Wanda here took these pictures.
当时她还只是新闻界的新人
She was just brand-new at the paper back then.
联调局探员会出席今晚的市政大会吗
Is the FBI gonna be at the town meeting tonight?
是的
Uh, yes, ma'am.
你觉得这么做明智吗
Do you think it's smart?
人们一旦听说联调局来到镇里
People hear that the FBI is in town,
就会开始恐慌的
they're gonna get scared.
无意冒犯 但我认为人们害怕的是
No offense, but I think it's the head without the body
被砍下的头颅和无头死尸
and the body without the head that has the people scared.
我们只是去回答问题
We'll just be there to answer questions,
希望能让大家安心
hopefully give some reassurance.
我认为不该那么做
I think it's a mistake.
再见
Bye.
是因为我的古龙水吗
Was it my cologne?
不关你们的事
Don't take it personal.
我们都叫她"沙利文飓风"
We used to call her 'Cyclone Sullivan'.
88年的时候
You know, back in '88,
当她听说布朗森温泉镇
once she got a whiff that Bronson Springs
跻身"未来之城奖"的候选城镇时
was on the short list for 'City of the Future Award',
她嘛
she, uh--well...
我们可是一心想拿下那个奖的
we were gonna win that sucker or else.
她把督促这里的居民
She made it her personal business
作为了自己的个人事业
to keep the folks in this town in line.
她是怎么做到的
How did she manage that?
她首先是
Well, the first thing she did
在报纸上开一个记录罪案的专栏
was put a crime blotter type column in the newspaper.
每天早上都会发表人们违法的故事
Every morning she'd publish stories about people's run-ins with the law.
让居民们因羞耻感而好好表现
Shame the townspeople into good behavior.
对 就是这么回事
Yeah, that was the idea.
你能帮我们找到
Do you think you could get us copies
当时那些报纸专栏的复印件吗
of those newspaper columns from that time?
可能是有人因此心怀恨意
This could be someone holding a grudge.
没问题
You bet.
世道真是变了
Ah...it feels like a different world.
有时我真希望能钻进那个时间舱里
Sometimes I wish I could crawl back in that time capsule
回到从前
and just... put it in reverse.
有这么句老话
Well, you know what they say.
发展固然是好
Progress was a wonderful thing,
只是我们跟不上脚步
it just went on too long.
我找到点线索
Hey, I got something.
我深入挖掘了下我们的小童子军韦德·伯克
So I dug deeper into our boy scout Wade Burke...
然后呢
And?
他可配不上童子军的称号♥
Not much a boy scout.
怎么说
How so?
说他配不上是因为在韦德上大学时
How so is that while Wade was away in college,
有六次因公众酗酒被记录在案
he had 6--6 cases of public intoxication,
包括一次在人行横道处驾车撞人逃逸
including one involving a hit-and-run with a pedestrian in a crosswalk.
为什么他的记录里什么都没写
Why wasn't any of that on his record?
因为有个富得流油的老爸给他擦屁♥股♥
Because daddy's big fat bank account comes with a big fat eraser,
只要韦德出了岔子
so anytime Wade did something wrong,
就直接扫到地毯下面去[掩盖事实]
it just got swept under the rug.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表