She was gonna meet with me, you know.
彼得
Peter...
她让我觉得自己是个正常人
She makes me feel normal.
我们情真意切
We have a real connection.
而现在你要把她从我身边夺走
And now you want to take her away from me?
你应该感到荣幸
You should be honored
我选择了你的故事
that I chose your stories.
我完全按照你的描述来做
I did everything that you described,
注意每一处小细节
down to the smallest detail.
我知道了
Oh, I see.
这你就错了
And that's where you're wrong.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
有一个细节你搞错了
There's one detail you got wrong.
我从不在意舌头
I never cared about the tongue.
是你在意
That was you.
安全
Clear!
安全
Clear!
他不在这里
He's not here.
马克·杰克森就是我们要找的人
It's Mark Jackson. It's definitely our guy,
但有人早我们一步
but somebody got to him before we could.
霍奇 我们从来没有侧写过第二嫌犯
Hotch, we never profiled a second unsub.
他是现在才冒出来的
Well, we didn't have one until now.
我们已经派人在附近找寻目击者
Well, we got guys canvassing the area for witnesses,
杀害马克的人可没有抑制怒火
but whoever did this to Mark didn't hold back.
谢谢
Thanks.
一定是私人恩怨
That had to be personal.
正常人不会有这么大的怒气
No one walks around carrying that type of rage.
这次谋杀没有显示出以往
This kill doesn't show the same level of confidence
马克犯案的那种自信
that Mark showed with his previous victims.
马克可能是他杀害的第一个人
Mark could be his first kill.
但应该不是最后一个
It most likely won't be his last.
谢谢 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
我们找到了马克怨恨的原由
Well, she figured out what made Mark tick.
他十岁的时候 他对妈妈说
When he was 10, he confessed to his mother
她的男朋友虐待他
that her boyfriend had been abusing him.
我猜猜 儿童保护协会的人到了以后
Let me guess. When Child Protective Services arrived,
他妈妈说了谎
she changed her story.
告诉他们一切都是马克编造的
Told them Mark had made the whole thing up.
解释了舌头的情结 他认为女人都是骗子
It explains the tongues. He viewed all women as liars.
看来每次袭击都有记录
It looks like he documented every attack.
这两篇文章在语义上有很大的不同
The semantics in these two writings are markedly different.
这些均出自不同的人之手
They were all composed by different authors.
第一热♥线♥
危机热♥线♥
第一热♥线♥ 你叫什么名字
Call first. To whom am I speaking with this evening?
我叫彼得
My name is Peter.
你好 彼得 有什么可以帮你的吗
Hi, Peter. How can I help you?
我不知道该从何说起
I'm not sure where to start.
你想从哪里开始都可以
Start wherever is most comfortable.
我感到我到了一个十字路口
I feel I'm at a crossroads.
正是到了人生中
The point in my life where...
需要做艰难决定的时候
I'm faced with some tough decisions.
一旦做出选择 就再也不能回头
The kind that once you commit, you can never go back.
对所有的人来说 做决定都是有压力的
Making a choice can be stressful for anyone.
我只是
I just...
需要有人帮我指明方向
need something to point me in the right direction.
我明白
I understand.
人生有许多关口需要我们考虑清楚
We all experience moments where we need clarity in life.
要知道每个人
It's important you understand
都有类似的经历 这很重要
it's something that everyone goes through.
喂 喂 彼得
Hello? Hello. Peter?
塔米: 今天怎么没你的消息
彼得: 我刚刚还想起你来着
是怎么个意思
Let me get this straight.
马克鼓动他的组员跟踪这些女人吗
Mark encouraged his group members to go after these women?
不是 他让他们
Not exactly. He wanted them to document
把暴♥力♥的想法和思绪详尽地记录下来
their violent thoughts and emotions down to the last detail.
他把这些记录作为他杀人的蓝图
And he used those as blueprints for his kills.
我想我们的新嫌犯就是组员之一
We think our new unsub was in the group.
当他发现马克的诡计 就爆发了
When he discovered what Mark had done, he unraveled.
现在他屈服于自己的冲动
And now that he's given in to his urges,
定会再次杀戮
he may want to kill again.
黑暗中的轻拍声
"Pat in the park."
妮可的骑士
"Nicole's knight."
劳伦开着的窗户
"Laurel's open window."
听着熟悉吗
Sound familiar?
这是前三名被害人
Those were the first 3 victims.
作者都是一个叫彼得的人
They were all written by someone named Peter.
他的近作是关于救一个在湖里溺水的
His most recent story is about saving a woman named Tammy
叫塔米的女人的故事
from drowning in a lake.
外面30度[约1摄氏度] 他们会冻死的
It's 30 degrees outside. They'd freeze to death.
我在 长官
Sir, yes, sir.
加西亚 马克做志愿者的组织叫什么
Garcia, what's the name of the organization where Mark volunteered?
第一热♥线♥
Call first.
查一下马克接的电♥话♥的通话记录
All right. Check their phone records for the days Mark worked,
有没有来自一个叫彼得的人的电♥话♥
for any calls that came in from someone named Peter.
这是个异常火爆的热♥线♥
Ok, this is a crazy popular hotline.
电♥话♥有很多 一堆叫彼得的
They get a ton of calls, like a half a dozen Peters.
有人打过多次的吗
Any of them call multiple times?
我看一下
Let me see...
这儿有一个 彼得·哈伯
Here's one-Peter Harper.
看起来 最初是马克接的电♥话♥
It looks like Mark initially took the call.
彼得最后一次打热♥线♥电♥话♥的时间是
And the last time Peter called the hotline was...
不到一小时之前
less than an hour ago.
彼得·哈伯现在在哪
Where would Peter Harper be now?
罗斯伍德 就在圣保罗周边
Rosewood, just outside of St. Paul.
就是他
Yeah, that's gotta be him.
但是塔米在哪
But where is he taking Tammy?
她应该经常游泳
It looks like she's a swimmer.
水是彼得幻想中的重要因素
Water is crucial to Peter's fantasy.
附近有个社交中心
Hey, there's a community center nearby.
我现在把地址发给你们
I'm sending you the digits right now.
谢谢 加西亚
Thanks, Garcia.
救命啊
Somebody help!
有人吗
Please?
有人在吗
Hello? Is someone there?
你是谁
Who are you?
我怎么在这儿
What am I doing here?
天啊 近看你更漂亮了
God, you're even more beautiful up close.
不要碰我
Don't touch me.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 彼得
It's me, Peter.
老天
Oh, my god.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help with something
这事已经困扰我好久了
I've been struggling with for a while now.
什么事
What is it?
我要你说服我不杀你
I need you to convince me not to kill you.
你为什么要这么做
Please tell me why you're doing this.
我得帮你逃出他的魔爪
I had to protect you from him.
什么 谁
What? Who?
已经不要紧了 他已经被搞定了
It doesn't matter anymore. He's gone now.
别哭
Don't cry.
你知道我为了这一刻等了多久吗
Do you know how long I've waited for this moment?
我给你写了点东西
I wrote something for you.
她要是能知道她有多特别
"If she only knew how special she was,
以及她是如何让我感觉重获新生就好了
"how she made me feel human for the first time.
但是
"But...
如果她了解到我那些秘密的想法
"if she knew about the secret thoughts I had,
她还会留下吗
would she stay?"
你觉得如何
What do you think?
你得寻求帮助
You need help.
彼得 我可以帮你
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表