[通常是救护人员及消防队员等]
他的暴行可能不是针对游客的
You know, his rage might not be directed at tourists.
如果尸体在早高峰之前被发现并转移
If the bodies are found and removed prior to morning rush hour,
那估计很少有人能看见他弃尸
then most of them might not even have a chance to see his work.
那谁会看到呢
Then who would?
霍奇纳
Hotchner.
长官 我发现了些疑点
Sir, I noticed something odd.
琳赛·利曼名下没什么有用的线索
There aren't any utilities listed in Lindsay Leeman's name,
然后我试了下地址 却发现那不是住址
so I ran the address, and it turns out it is not a residence,
而是私人邮件中心
it's a private mail center.
她家人知道她住在哪吗
Did her family know where she was staying?
不知道 琳赛给她家人的公♥寓♥号♥
No, the apartment number Lindsay gave her family
和中心的邮箱号♥一致
corresponds to the mailbox at the center.
她母亲不知道那不是个住址
Her mom had no idea it wasn't a home.
她母亲正前往洛杉矶认领遗体
All right, her mother's on the way to Los Angeles to claim the body.
对 她刚到洛杉矶国际机场
Yeah, she just got to LAX.
我让她现在去找你
I rerouted her to you.
好的 多谢
OK. Thanks.
没剩下什么了
There isn't much left.
你能确定死者是不是自焚吗
Were you able to determine if the victims died of immolation?
肺部检查表明琳赛并未吸入烟灰
An examination of the lungs indicates Lindsay didn't breathe in smoke.
就是说她在着火之前就已经死了
So she was dead before being set on fire.
和其它死者一样
Same as the others.
那他是怎么杀他们的
So how is he killing them?
我可以分辨出锐器在其腹部留下的裂伤
I was able to isolate penetrating lacerations to the abdomen.
他们是被捅死的
They were stabbed.
最大的可能是死于失血过多
They most likely died of exsanguination as a result.
所以焚尸不过是专门针对法医的掩盖手段
So the burning is nothing more than a forensic countermeasure.
还挺有效的 这样不仅能销毁微量迹证
An effective one. Not only does it destroy trace evidence,
还让人很难辨别尸体身份
but it makes it difficult to identify the bodies
并确定被害人特征
and determine a common victimology.
希望琳赛的母亲能帮我们填上那些空白
Hopefully Lindsay's mother can fill in the gaps.
她为什么要给我个假住址
Why did she lie about where she was living?
我们也正在弄清这点
That's what we're trying to figure out.
琳赛在搬来洛杉矶之前
Did Lindsay know anyone in Los Angeles
在这里有熟人吗
before she moved here?
没有 她只能靠自己
No, she was on her own.
孤苦伶仃
Alone.
真是勇敢
That's very brave.
她胆子很大
She was fearless.
她爸在她很小的时候就去世了
Her dad died when she was young,
所以她比大部分人更早学会独♥立♥
so she learned to be independent earlier than most.
她为什么要离家
Why did she leave home?
她在追求梦想
She was chasing her dream.
她以前在你们当地表演吗
So she was performing locally?
一直都是
All the time.
她不管到哪 都能吸引一群人
Anywhere she could draw a crowd.
通常都是在码头
Usually the pier.
她提到过与某个不熟的人见面吗
Did she mention meeting someone new?
给她提供工作的人
Anyone who was offering her work?
在她安顿好之前 我一直在给她寄钱
I was sending her money until she got settled.
如果她要更多的
If she needed more...
我女儿住在哪 霍奇纳探员
Where was my daughter living, Agent Hotchner?
琳赛的母亲办理了第二份抵押贷款[高风险]
So Lindsay's mother took out a second mortgage
她才能把现金寄到她这 但问题是
so she could send cash to her here, but the problem is--
钱在加州可要比在明尼苏达用得快得多
Money doesn't go quite as far in California as it does in Minnesota.
没错 而琳赛肯定知道
Exactly. And Lindsay must have known
她母亲会担心她
that her mother would be worried about her,
所以告诉她说自己找到了一间公♥寓♥
so she told her that she found an apartment
或者工作 给她母亲减轻点经济压力
or order to relieve the financial stress.
你认为她住在这儿
You think she was living here?
这里不用付房♥租
Well, they don't charge any rent.
打扰一下 我们找莎拉·迈普斯
Excuse me. We're looking for Sarah Mapes.
你们是谁
Who's asking?
我是艾伦·霍奇纳 这位是戴夫·罗西
I'm Aaron Hotchner. This is Dave Rossi .
我们是联调局的
We're with the FBI.
你有事吗 艾伦
What do you need, Aaron?
我们在调查上周在这附近
We're investigating homicides that have taken place
发生的一系列谋杀案
in the area in the last week.
烧死几个人 就把联调局的招来了
They called the FBI in over a couple of burnt bodies?
怎么了
What happened?
难道死者中有人是博士
One of them a doctor?
其中一名死者是个19岁的女孩
One of them was a 19-year-old girl.
琳赛
Lindsay.
关于她 你知道些什么
What can you tell us about her?
她时不时来一趟
She comes here now and then.
总是为大家唱歌♥
Always singing for everybody.
还让我保证如果她上了电视 就为她投票
Made me promise to vote for her if she ever made it on TV.
你说她死了
You telling me she's dead?
恐怕是的
I'm afraid so.
太可惜了
That's a damn shame.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
死的总是年轻人
Always the young ones.
等一等 先生
Excuse me. Sir?
斯科特中士
Sergeant Scott?
越南 1969年
集♥合♥ 海军陆战队
Lock it up, marines!
-你要留遗嘱吗 士兵 -不 中士
- You got a death wish, marine? - No, sergeant!
那么 二等兵罗西
In that case, Private Rossi,
你就该把钢盔戴上
you might want to put your helmet on
不然越共游击队会把你的脸染红
before the Viet Cong decide to paint your face red.
士兵们 我们在打仗
There's a war going on here, marines.
你们适应得越快
The sooner you start acting like it,
也就活得越久
the sooner you start making it to tomorrow.
你 你叫什么 士兵
And you, what's your name, marine?
一等兵埃尔南德斯
Private First Class Hernandez!
好的 一等兵埃尔南德斯
Well, Private First Class Hernandez,
看来你是到阳光海岸度假的
seems like you landed in some sunny resort.
如果不是这样
That's the only reason I can think
你为什么没有穿防弹衣
why you wouldn't be wearing your flak jacket!
抱歉 中士
Sorry, sergeant!
抱歉在这里没有用 士兵们
Sorry don't cut it out here, marines.
抱歉会让你丧命
Sorry get you dead.
如果你丧了命
And if you're dead,
我就得把你驮回这儿
I have to carry your ass back here
好把你的尸体装到大木箱子里寄给你妈妈
so we can mail y'all to your mama in a big wooden box.
你们想我因为搬尸而把腰都累弯吗
Now, do you think I want scoliosis?
不 中士
No, sergeant!
向前看 士兵
Eyes front, marine.
中士
Sergeant.
好好看看吧 士兵们
Take a good look, marines.
这就是战争
This is what war is.
服从我的命令 你就能活命
You follow my orders, you just make it out of here alive.
这里没有重来的机会
There's no second chances out here.
要么赢 要么死
We either win or we die.
听懂了吗
Understand?!
懂了 中士
Yes, sergeant!
现在解散
Now fall out!
戴夫·罗西
Dave Rossi.
好久不见
It's been a while.
太久了
Too long.
你怎么认出我的
How did you know it was me?
你的书封面上有你的照片
Recognized you from your book cover.
你读了我的书
You read my books?
翻过一两本
I thumbed through one or two.
我不知道你在这儿
I didn't know you were out here.
是啊 我想找个加利福尼亚妞
Yeah, I figured I'd get me some of those California girls.
找到了吗
And did you?
有过几个吧
Once or twice.
但上一次离婚以后 我就觉得
But after my last divorce, I figured, uh,
结婚这事不适合我
marriage just wasn't my thing.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表