虽然贵些 但物有所值
Look, it's a little more expensive, but it's worth it.
他们比较像特区狙击手
Much like the D.C. Snipers,
约翰·艾伦·穆♥罕♥默♥德♥和李·博伊德·马尔沃
John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo,
[两人又称"华盛顿狙击手" 曾射杀多人造成巨大恐慌]
他们是师徒关系
this is a mentor/mentee relationship,
年长的在教导年轻人
where the old one is attempting to teach the younger one
如何成为更好的杀手
to become a better killer.
这种关系很少见 但两人的共同愿望
This dynamic is rare, but the symbiotic nature
相互依存
of their mutual desires actually
加强了两人的密切关系
strengthens their affinity for one another.
两人有可能有血缘关系
There's a chance they're related.
有可能是父子
We should consider a father and son team,
兄弟 或者是叔侄
brothers, or possibly an uncle and nephew.
但即使没有血缘关系
But even if there is no biological connection,
他们的关系也有类似的特点
this relationship has all the hallmarks of their kind of bond.
年轻人可能在寻找类似父亲的角色
The younger one's probably looking for a father figure,
想填补某种感情空白
trying to fill some emotional void.
不慌不乱 没麻烦
No fuss, no muss.
咱们乐在其中 让警方在旁瞎忙活
You have your fun and Johnny law's none the wiser.
他们的目标是妓♥女♥
They prey on prostitutes,
把这消息传出去
so put the word on the street
告诉你们认识的这类女孩
to any of the working girls you may know.
我喜欢这个
Yeah, I like this one.
这是把100美元的钛合金锤子
That's a $100 titanium framing hammer.
漂亮
Beautiful...
但很容易被查到
easily traced.
而这把
Now, this one,
5美元的园丁锤 450克钢铁材质锤头
this is your garden variety $5.00 16-ouncer with a steel head.
几乎在所有百货店都能买♥♥到
Sold at a hundred stores everywhere.
这才是你需要的
This is the one you want.
他们的杀戮还在继续
And their pace is relentless.
考虑到他们的共同嗜好和师徒关系
Given their combined appetites and the player-coach dynamic,
这两人属于极度危险分子
these two are especially dangerous.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
好了 大家开始干活吧
All right, let's hit it, people.
有什么发现 加西亚
What have you got, Garcia?
恐怕没什么收获 长官
Sir, I am afraid I have come up dry.
南弗罗里达到处都是怪事
A lot of weird stuff happens in south Florida.
有几起用锤子的袭击事件
I found a few hammer attacks,
也有很多咬人的袭击事件
a shocking number of biting attacks,
但非此即彼 没有两者同时存在的案件
but only one or the other, no combo platters.
那好 再往前看十年的记录
All right, go back another 10 years.
把范围扩散到全国
And look nationwide.
年长的嫌犯一定有犯罪前科
Our older unsub must have a criminal past.
他这个年纪若是初犯
That M.O. is too specific to
作案手法不可能如此娴熟
just be popping up this late in his life.
没问题 马上再联♥系♥你
You got it. Back in a flash.
好的 谢谢你 加西亚
All right, thanks, Garcia.
罪犯名单上的大多数孩子都被我排除了
Hey. I ruled out most of the kids on that offender list,
但有一个孩子值得我们注意
but there is one that I'm having brought in.
他叫约瑟·阿圭勒
His name is Jose Aguilar.
他搬到迈阿密时
He moved to Miami right around the time
谋杀动物案件正好开始
the animal murders started.
因为恃强欺弱被奥兰多市的两所学校开除
Kicked out of two schools in Orlando for bullying.
打断了一个孩子的鼻梁
Broke one kid's nose.
把另一个孩子打成了脑震荡
Gave the other a concussion.
但这都不是我想找他谈的原因
But that's not why I want to talk to him.
他曾被人用锤子袭击
He made a visit to the E.R.,
随后立即去了医院急诊室
right after being attacked by a guy with a hammer.
他不愿意正式向警方报案
The kid refused to make an official police report.
很明显他讨厌警♥察♥
Apparently he hates cops.
有消息通知我
Keep me posted.
约瑟 感谢你能来
Jose, appreciate you coming in, man.
说得好像我能选择一样
Like I had a choice.
为什么叫我来
Why am I here?
没什么不好的事情
Look, it's all good, all right?
我们只是想问你几个问题
We just want to ask you a few questions.
我什么都没做 什么都不知道 行了吗
I didn't do anything. I don't know anything. We done?
孩子 我明白 在我从小生活的地方
Kid, I get it. The neighborhood I grew up in,
大家也都讨厌警♥察♥
we hated five-0, too.
你觉得你能够理解
Oh, so you can relate.
我们不是那样的警♥察♥
We're not those kind of cops, man.
随你说好了
Oh, whatever.
我想我能够理解
I think I can relate.
深表怀疑
I doubt that.
那是因为你看到我后
Because when you look at me,
就立马对我做出了一些特定的推断
you jump to a particular set of conclusions.
以貌取人是人类的本性
It's human nature to make assumptions based on appearances.
这是一种已经过时的原始本能
It's an outdated primal instinct
帮助我们快速判断周边环境
born of our need to quickly assess our surroundings.
当然了 在当今时代
Of course, in this modern era,
这些推断往往大错特错
those assumptions tend to be very wrong
而且非常伤人
and... often quite hurtful.
我时常遇到这种事
It happens to me a lot,
你肯定也经常被误解
and I bet that happens to you all the time.
我发誓我什么都没有做
I swear I didn't do anything.
我们相信你 我们只是
We believe you. We just
想知道你不愿告诉警♥察♥的
want to know what you wouldn't tell the cops
拿锤子袭击你那人的事
about the man that attacked you with the hammer.
我已经忘得差不多了
I don't remember much.
想试点有趣的吗
You want to try something interesting?
听起来可能有点疯狂
This may sound crazy,
请你闭上眼睛集中精神
but close your eyes and concentrate.
你一定会对自己感到惊讶
I think you'd be surprised
只要努力想想 就会记起很多
to see how much you can remember if you try.
好吧
All right.
你记得当天被袭击之前自己在做什么吗
Do you remember what you were doing that day before the attack?
去学校上学
Just went to school.
天气如何
What was the weather like?
很热
Hot.
哈 尔 宠 物 店
不好意思 迟到了一点点
Hey. Sorry I'm a little late.
一个小时可不能算是一点点
An hour's more than a little.
我道过歉了
I said I was sorry.
这两周来你每天都会迟到
You've been late almost every day for the past two weeks.
我在忙着学校里的事情
I've been really busy with school and stuff.
我会尽量不迟到的
I'll do better.
托比 我不得不解雇你了
Toby, I have to let you go.
你说什么
What?
我已经提醒过你很多次不要迟到了
I warned you a bunch of times about being late.
我
I--
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
还有狗狗的事情
Then there was that thing with the puppies.
那不是我的错
That wasn't my fault.
我的工作是管理好这家店
Look, it's my job to manage this place,
如果你不能尽责 我也难以为继
and I can't do my job if you can't do yours.
霍莉 霍莉 求你了
Hollie, Hollie, please.
去整理你的储物柜吧
You should go clean out your locker.
抱歉
Sorry.
被袭击之前你在做什么
And what were you doing just before the attack?
放学后步行回家
Walking home from school.
我穿过公园抄近路 因为急着小便
I cut through the park 'cause I had to take a leak.
然后就听到一阵狗叫声
Then I heard this barking.
接着看到一个男孩
Then I saw this kid
在狠揍一只狗
and he was beating on this dog.
把我惹毛了 我喜欢狗
It pissed me off. I like dogs.
所以我冲过去 揍那个男孩
So I jumped the kid, started beating his ass,
狗跑掉了
and the dog ran away.
接下来我只知道有人从后面拿硬物打了我
The next thing I know, I get hit in the back with something hard.
真♥他♥妈♥疼
It hurt like a bitch.
我抬头看见一个男人拿着锤子
I look up and see some dude with a hammer.
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表