我还没看完
Haven't gone through every one,
但时间是到2006年的
but they go back to 2006.
那是特纳出狱的年份
Well, that's the year Turner was released from prison.
可能是他在监狱里养成的习惯
Could be a habit he picked up inside.
热爱运动 喜欢休闲旅游
Loves sports. He's into leisure and travel.
还是个谋杀案的粉
And he is a big fan of murder.
这些不是随意排列的
It's not random.
每个案子都有独♥立♥的章节
There's individual sections for each case.
还有更好的呢
It gets better.
这家伙在找谋害动物的凶手
This guy was tracking the animal murders.
是的 一个都没放过
Yep. Every one of them.
伙计们
Hey, guys.
这男孩看起来真像是从合成素描上蹦下来的
That looks like the boy from the composite sketch.
不管他是谁 总之很讨特纳喜欢
Whoever the kid is, Turner's obsessed with him.
亲爱的 有什么好消息吗
Hey, mama. Tell me something good.
我查了那个连环杀手的笔记本电脑
Well, I cleaned out this Nutbag's laptop.
那家伙是个暴♥力♥色情的行家
The guy was a torture porn connoisseur.
瑞克·詹姆斯跟他一比 简直望尘莫及
The dude makes Rick James seem Amish.
[美国著名歌♥手 曾因吸毒及暴♥力♥事件入狱]
我还查了他的邮件和社交网络
I also looked at his emails and social networks.
他和一个叫托比·怀特伍德的人交往甚密
He's been in touch a lot with a Toby Whitewood,
来往相当频繁 去年甚至每天联♥系♥两三次
and by a lot, I mean a couple, 3 times a day for the last year.
怀特伍德是什么人
Well, what do you got on Whitewood?
他15岁 是麦金莱高中的二年级学生
He's a 15-year-old sophomore at McKinley High School.
他父母两年前离婚了
His parents divorced two years ago.
他和妈妈克莱尔生活在一起
He lives with his mom Claire.
就这么多 没有任何前科
That's about it. He's squeaky clean.
加西亚 他做过兼♥职♥或者志愿者活动吗
Garcia, what about employment or volunteer activities?
稍等 他在哈尔宠物店做兼♥职♥
Pause. He works part-time at Hal's Pet Shop.
有这孩子的照片吗
You got a picture of the kid?
发过去了
Sent.
加西亚 就是他 你有地址吗
Garcia, that's him. You got an address?
有 他的工作地址已经发给你了
Yep. Work address has been sent to you.
他的家庭住址离霍奇比较近
Home address is actually closer to Hotch.
谢了
Thanks.
他就是这样接近托比的
That explains how he got close to Toby.
他查出残害动物的凶手
Somehow he figured out who was committing the animal murders,
跟踪他去了工作的地方
he stalked him at his job
并且获得了他的信任
and eventually earned his trust.
你至少要帮我把她搬到船上吧
At least help me get her on the boat?
我来做 你去把汽车弄干净
No, I'll do it. You, uh, you clean the car.
用储物柜里的工具
Use the supplies in that locker.
我说的干净是指一尘不染
And when I say clean, I mean spic and span.
然后我们就能把她弄到船上了
But then we can take her out on the boat.
"我们"什么都不做
We are not gonna do anything.
是"我"要把她带到船上 然后把她处理掉
I'm gonna take her out on the boat. I'm gonna get rid of her.
而你负责处理那辆车
And you are gonna get rid of that car.
什么 这不公平 她是我的
What?! That's not fair. She's mine.
不 不对
No. No, no, no.
从你把她带到我的房♥子的那一刻起
The second you brought her over to my house,
她就变成我的了
she became mine.
快去
Now go.
你没听到我的话吗
Did you not hear me?
你没资格告诉我做什么 你又不是我爸爸
You know, you don't tell me what to do. You're not my father.
是的 你♥爸♥爸抛弃了你和你妈妈
No. Your father bailed on you and your mom
因为他受不了了
'cause he couldn't deal.
而我是那个帮你熬过去的人
Me, I'm the guy that got you through it.
别说得我好像欠你个大人情似的
Don't act like you did me some big favor.
我很清楚你要什么 你个性变♥态♥
I know exactly what you wanted, perv.
你说什么 托比
What's that, Tobe?
你以为我不知道你看我的眼神
You think that I don't see the way you look at me?
我可不傻
I'm not stupid, you know.
我应该相信我的直觉 你不是同类
I should have trusted my gut. You don't have it in you.
你一无是处 不过是个悲哀的可怜虫罢了
You're nothing but a sad little loser.
你这老头从牢里出来 就喜欢围着小孩转
You're an old ex-con that likes hanging out with kids,
还有资格说我是可怜虫吗
and...I'm the loser?
你在浪费我的时间
You're wasting my time.
滚出去
Get out of here.
来吧 美女
Come on, pretty girl.
-你是克莱尔·怀特伍德吗 -是我
- Claire Whitewood? - Yes.
我们是联调局的 我们找托比
We're with the FBI. We're looking for Toby.
他不在这
He's not here.
你知道他在哪吗
You know where he is?
今天早晨以后我就没见过他了
I haven't seen him since this morning.
他做了什么
What did he do?
说吧 加西亚 有什么发现
Yeah, go ahead, Garcia. What do you got?
两件事
Two things.
第一 大卫·罗伊·特纳的父亲内特
One-- David Roy Turner's father Nate,
是个船修理工 他经营着一家修理店
he was a boat mechanic. He owned a repair shop.
他12年前就去世了 但是根据公共档案
He died 12 years ago, but according to public records,
这家店还在他的名下
it's still in his name.
我刚把地址发给你们了
Yes, I just sent you the address.
是的 我收到了 抓紧了 伙计们
Yeah, I got it. Hang on, guys.
第二件事是什么 加西亚
What was the second thing, Garcia?
第二件事就是
The second thing is,
托比工作的那家宠物店经理失踪了
is that the manager at the pet store
她的未婚夫刚刚报的案
where Toby works at was just reported missing by her fiance,
她叫霍莉·瑞吉奥
and her name is Hollie Riggio.
如果托比跟这个女孩的失踪有关的话
If Toby had anything to do with the girl's disappearance,
那么他选择的目标群体就发生变化了
then his victim preference is changing.
或者那些妓♥女♥只是用来练手
Or the prostitutes were just practice
这个女孩才是他的目标
for the girl he really wanted.
那老家伙说得对
You know, the old guy was right.
费点时间来欣赏你恐惧的眼神是值得的
Taking my time to see that look in your eyes is worth it.
你看 在这里
You see, in here,
我才是老板
I'm the boss.
你很了解当老板的感觉 对吧
You know about being the boss, don't you?
离我远点
Get away from me!
不 不 不
No. No, no.
来吧
Come on.
不 不
No! No! No--
停下来
Stop it.
我教会了你一切
I taught you everything.
我的天啊 我无法相信有这种事
Oh, I can't-- my god, I can't believe this is happening.
我们是不是被诅咒了
It's like we're cursed or something.
我知道你要承受很多
I know this is a lot,
但我们是来竭尽所能地帮助你的
and we're here to help you however we can.
我能帮你做什么吗
Is there anything I can get you?
三年前
3 years ago,
托比和他17岁的姐姐遭遇了汽车劫持
Toby and his 17-year-old sister were carjacked.
那个袭击者把他们带到了一个偏远的地方
The assailant took them to a remote location
在那里 他反复地强♥暴♥托比的姐姐
where he repeatedly raped Toby's sister
最后用棍子把她打死
and then bludgeoned her to death.
但是他却让托比活了下来
But he let Toby live.
他的妈妈告诉我们 托比承认
His mother just told us that Toby confessed
自己没有尖叫或逃跑
to not screaming or running
因为他喜欢在一旁观看全过程
because he actually liked watching.
他说那让他性致大发
He said it aroused him.
一魇成魔 他从此开窍了
It was a single-event imprint. That was his trigger.
就是说我们面对的是两个变♥态♥狂
Then we're dealing with two psychopaths.
如果他们聚在船屋那里
And if they're both at the boathouse location,
那这两人肯定都不会善罢甘休
then neither one of them's going to go quietly.
-来吧 -求求你
- Here. - Oh, please.
没事的
It's ok.
-求你 求你放我走吧 -他不在了
- Oh, please, just let me go, please. - He's gone now.
没关系 他只是
It's ok. He's just a--
他只是个不讲道理的小毛孩
he's just a hard-headed little kid.
他不知好歹
He didn't know better.
这点太不像我了
I guess that reflects poorly on me.
我不知道
Um...I don't know.
就是
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表