You know, something this elaborate,
说明他们可能彼此认识很久了
it's likely they've known each other for years, actually.
我刚跟《战神》的制♥作♥者通完电♥话♥
Hey, I just got off the phone with the people who produce "Gods of Combat."
这游戏在全球有六百万玩家
Turns out they have 6 million players worldwide,
其中四万人在华盛顿
40,000 of which are D.C. residents.
加西亚 如果他们在现实中都如此暴♥力♥
Garcia, if they're capable of this type of violence in real life,
那在游戏记录里能不能
do you think we'd see some sort of evidence of it
找到相关证据呢
in their gaming history?
什么样的证据
What type of evidence?
可以 他说的是
Yeah, he's talking about the universal
通行的网游♥行♥为准则
online gaming code of conduct.
当然 这是为了防止
Sure. It prevents against stuff like harassing,
玩家之间的骚扰 威胁 欺凌等行为
threatening other players, cyber-bullying, that kind of thing.
这能帮我们找到那些孩子吗
How's this supposed to help us find these kids?
我们不应该把注意力放在游戏玩家上
Instead of looking for people who play the game,
而应该放在那些被禁玩的人身上
we need to look for people who were kicked out.
你觉得他们到底怎么样了
What do you think is happening to them?
不知道 温迪
I don't know, Wendy.
他们死了吗
You think they're dead?
都说了我不知道
I said I don't know.
别这样
Come on.
咱们得团结 明白吗
Let's stick together, OK?
好吗
Yeah?
大伙 我有发现
Hey, guys, I think I found something.
下载系统交易处理文件时
When I downloaded the TPF file,
我提取了一些源代码
I was able to extract the source code
基于被列入黑名单的地狱模式玩家
and generate an outpost based on
生成了一份警戒名单
blacklisted hell mod players.
说通俗点 可以吗
English, please?
好的
Oh, yeah.
修改模式就是经过非官方篡改的游戏
Mod levels are hacked modifications to the game.
他们并不是游戏设计者的作品
They were not a part of the original game design.
这属于秘密模式
They're secret levels.
只有篡改的人才知道该模式的存在
The only ones who could find them are those that know they even exist.
而地狱模式就像电影
And the hell mod in this game was like
《大逃杀》一样
a Battle Royale.
也就是说什么都可以发生 没有规矩可言
I mean, literally, anything goes. There are no rules.
如果你在地狱模式被杀
If you get killed off playing hell mod,
整个游戏档案就全没了
your entire gaming profile is deleted.
就算是用几年心血建立的档案也会这样没了
A profile that would have taken years for them to build.
游戏档案的突然丢失
Their sudden loss of access to their game
有可能就是他们失控的原因
could be what spun them out of control.
让我来理一理思路
Let me get this straight.
他们没有重玩 反而决定建立自己的游戏
Instead of starting over, they decided to build their own game?
不止那样
It's more than that.
这是一场竞赛
This is a competition.
特伦特 她快赶上来了
Trent, she's catching up.
快点
Hurry up!
快啊 伙计
Come on, man.
快点 快点
Come on! Come on!
可恶
Damn it!
这下领先优势没了
You blew the lead.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
别听她的 继续
Don't listen to her. Keep going!
用钥匙把盒子打开 然后把他脑袋打开花
Unlock the box, then blow his brains out.
什么
What?
完成这项任务 你就可以进入下一轮
You complete this mission, you move to the next round.
下一...
The next...
这是怎么回事
What--what is this?
让我为你骄傲吧
Make me proud.
我已经照你说的做了
I did what you wanted already!
特伦特 这是怎么回事
Trent, what's happening?
注意力集中 伙计
Focus, dude.
说话啊
Say something!
特伦特
Trent!
我在想你家人会怎么说
You know, I wonder what your family would say.
怎么 以为我没有做背景调查吗
What, you didn't think I did my research?
简直不敢相信你要搞砸这一切
I can't believe you're blowing it!
可恶 特伦特
Damn it, Trent!
你还住在深木巷吧
You still live on Deep Wood Lane?
或许我应该让你的弟弟迪伦
Maybe I should go get your little brother Dylan
来代替你
to come and take your place.
他也是坐校车去学校的 对吧
He takes the bus, too, right?
不
No.
求你别伤害他们
Please don't hurt them.
动作快点 特伦特
Hurry up, Trent!
用钥匙打开桌上的盒子
Use the key to open the box on the table.
你一会儿会感谢我的
You'll thank me later.
那是枪管 不是往那装的
That's the barrel. It doesn't fit there.
快快快 艾迪森 他就快好了
Hurry up. Hurry up, Addyson, he's almost there.
上膛
Load it.
上膛 你能行
Load it! You got it.
你能行的
You got it!
快 打死他
Go on, shoot him.
-打死他 -打死她 打死她
- Shoot him! - Shoot her! Shoot her!
干得好
Yes!
一个月前 两名玩家因黑进地狱模式
A months ago, two players were kicked out at the same time
同时被踢出游戏 在那之前
for hacking into Hell Mod. Previous to that,
他们的游戏在线时间都长达几千小时
they both logged thousands of hours playing the game,
时间可追溯到2000年初
dating back to early 2000.
有名字吗 加西亚
You got any names, Garcia?
没 只有在线操作信息
No, just online handles, but--
你们知道奇怪的是什么吗
You know what's weird?
他们登陆游戏的IP地址是一样的
They were both playing from the same IP address.
他们住一起
So they live together.
也许是室友
They're roommates, maybe?
或者是兄弟
Or siblings.
看到了吗 她走过去就一枪把他崩了
Did you see that? She just walked up to him and boom!
这才是第一轮
It's just the first round.
特伦特
Trent.
我的天
Oh, my god.
感觉到刺♥激♥了 是吧
Oh, you felt that rush, didn't you?
我就知道
I knew you would.
不 我什么都没感觉到
No. I didn't feel anything.
特伦特 对不起
Trent, I'm sorry.
他逼我的
He made me do it.
是啊 你本不知道躺在那血滩里的
Oh, yeah. Not knowing whether it was gonna be you or him
会是他还是你
lying in that pool of blood.
赶快振作起来
Hey, you gotta pull yourself together.
该会会你的下一个对手了
It's time to meet your next opponent.
小妞
Girl.
伙计 我用一个小妞就把你打败了
Dude, I beat you with a girl.
我知道
I get it.
再看一遍
Let me show you again.
来吧
Let's go.
开始吧
Come on.
第二轮
Round 2.
行
All right.
该你上了 4号♥
Let's go, number 4.
该你了
You're up.
我不能去
I can't.
我不行
I can't.
我不行
I can't.
刚才你好像还没搞明白
Maybe you didn't understand me the first time.
我去
I'm going.
没事的
Ok. It's ok.
我来代替她
I'll take her place!
我来代替她
I'll take her place.
伙计 不行 规矩可不是这样的
Dude, no, that's not part of the rules.
没事的
It's ok.
等等
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表