I can't move it.
过几天就会好的
You will, in a few days.
放松
Just relax.
配对终于成功了
Now that I've found a suitable match,
你先休息一会儿 接下来把另一条腿也做了
I'll let you rest a little before we do the next one.
不
No.
不 等等
No, wait.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
别动我的另一条腿
Don't take my other leg!
求你了
Please!
要我等你吗
Do you want me to wait?
我可能要一会儿
Uh, you know, it might take a while,
所以等下自己打车回去就行 谢谢
so I'll just take a cab back. Thanks anyway.
怎么回事
What's the deal?
不对劲 斯宾塞
Something's not right, Spencer.
什么意思 你怎么回来了
What do you mean? Why did you come back?
别拿问题搪塞我的问题
Don't answer a question with a question.
前阵子 我生理上有些不适
Look, a while back, I had some medical issues--
就是头疼 然后我联♥系♥到了一个遗传学家
headaches--and there was a geneticist that I reached out to.
此事跟本案有关吗
And this has to do with the case how?
我朋友应该能帮我发现
I think that my friend might be able to help me
我们遗漏掉的线索
see something that we missed.
在警局就有四个顶尖的专业人士
You have 4 of the best minds I know back at the station.
我知道 可有的时候不同人的意见
I know, but sometimes a different perspective
能给我不一样的启示 明白吗
helps me think better, OK?
你用词怎么这么含糊
Why are you being so ambiguous?
什么意思
I don't know what you mean?
你没有用"他"或者"她"
You're not using words like him or her.
而是用类似于"他们"
You're saying things like "they are,"
"我朋友"之类的词
"my friends."
所以呢
So?
有个大问题
It begs a bigger question.
为什么让我送你来这儿
Why did you ask me to bring you here?
我们一会儿再说 好吗
Can we just talk about this later, please?
不行 为什么不找摩根或者小洁
No. Why not Morgan or JJ?
艾丽克斯 拜托了
Alex, please--
回答我就是了
Just answer the question!
因为我不想让他们知道她的存在
Because I don't want them to know about her.
可以了吧
OK?
这不是什么坏事 比较隐私罢了
It's nothing bad, it's just personal.
好吧
OK.
我来了 我来了
I'm here. I'm here.
斯宾塞 你怎么现在给我打电♥话♥
Spencer, why are you calling me right now?
我知道时候不对 有急事
I know. I know. It's important.
宝贝 有什么发现吗
Baby girl, what'd you find?
对不起 亲爱的
Sorry, my love.
殡葬师和采血员的交叉搜索没有结果
There's no overlap between morticians and bloodmobile techs.
大部分从业人员都是志愿者
Most of them are volunteers.
如果凶手自己有设备
If this guy's running his own rig,
我们就很难找到他了
he's not gonna show up.
我们到底漏了什么
What are we missing?
刚开始我以为他能抓到谁就向谁下手
At first I just thought he was taking whoever was available.
可他有一辆采血车
Except he's operating a bloodmobile.
没错 谢谢 正是如此
Yes, thank you, exactly.
那说明他不是随机下手的
That's not an accident.
显然采血车就是个幌子
He's obviously using it as a cover
方便他进行某种检测 所以我才联♥系♥你
to screen for something, and that's why I'm calling you.
希望你能帮助我想明白
I'm hoping that you can help me figure out
他做的是什么检测
what he's screening for.
或许嫌犯曾经被截肢过
Maybe the unsub is an amputee.
那他就是为了解决自己的问题才出此下策
So he's working on a solution for his own condition.
根据侧写来看 他有上帝情结
The rest of the profile applies he's got a god complex.
他觉得自己很完美 绝对不会犯错
He thinks he's perfect. Infallible, even.
少一条腿的人很少会有这种想法
Hard to maintain that if you're missing a leg.
太讽刺了
It's almost ironic.
大部分被截肢者的心理都比这名嫌犯要健康
Most amputees have a healthier psychology than this unsub.
你说的这些让我想起了乔瑟夫·曼格拉
You know, what you're describing reminds me of Josef Mengele.
声名狼藉的医学家 二战期间曾致力于
为第三帝国创造出新的优等民族
对 我们的侧写判定他有"双面人"的特征
Yeah, we worked doubling into the profile.
不是 我是说曼格拉对双胞胎做的实验
No, I mean Mengele's experiments on twins.
他拿无数对双胞胎做实验 为什么
He operated on thousands of them. Why?
我也不知道
I don't know, actually.
他认为如果他能够研究出让女性
He thought he could repopulate Germany faster
一次受孕多个胚胎的方法
if he could figure out a way
那么他就能使德国迅速得到扩张
to get women to conceive with multiple embryos.
你认为这家伙是在追求自己不可能的事业
So you think this guy's pursuing his own impossible cause.
如果他不是为了治愈自己
What if he's not trying to fix himself,
而是为了别人呢
but somebody else?
那刚好符合他的上帝情结
That would fit his God complex.
为了谁呢
Like who?
也许是妻子或者孩子
A spouse or a child, maybe.
他可以为了那个人不惜牺牲这些被害人
Someone he can ultimately heal by sacrificing these victims.
怎么了 没事吧
What is it? Everything ok?
我得让你看些东西
I need you to see something.
他在做移植手术之前 截断了他们的腿
Before he transplants, he turns them into amputees.
这是他实验的一部分
That's part of his experiment.
如果这些被害人有某种共同点呢
What if there's a condition the victim shares,
比如跟截肢有关
something involving amputation?
那说不通
It doesn't make sense.
那是不可能从基因中检测出来的
He couldn't screen for that genetically.
除非是先天性的
Unless it's congenital,
一些基因缺陷使得胎儿在子♥宫♥内已经残疾
something that caused the amputation in utero?
孕妇服用沙利度胺会导致胎儿先天畸形
The way thalidomide caused birth defects in pregnant moms.
是的 我想现在的问题是
Exactly. So I guess the question is,
还有什么能够导致先天畸形
what else causes birth defects?
很多 例如染色体层面的
That's a long list. Chromosomal,
胎儿乙醇综合征
fetal alcohol syndrome.
如果我们把范围缩小到肢体畸形方面呢
What if we focused on what causes limb deformities specifically?
其他还有风疹 疱疹
Uh, rubella, herpes, among others.
疱疹是最常见的
Herpes is most common,
但是献血时并不对此做出检测
but it isn't screened for when you donate blood.
但是肯定会有很多不同的疱疹菌株
But there are a lot of different strains of herpes.
比如说 水痘
You know, chickenpox, for instance.
如果母亲没有接种疫苗
If a mother isn't inoculated
就会把病毒传染给腹中胎儿
and she passes the virus in utero.
这样会不会导致先天畸形
Can't that cause birth defects?
会的 除此之外
Yeah. Among other things,
它还会导致四肢发育不全
it can lead to limb hypoplasia.
它的症状和截肢的症状相似
The binding of which would appear similar to amputation.
不过如果这发生在母亲身上
But if it's a condition in the mother,
那为什么前三次是在男性身上做实验呢
why operate on men the first 3 times?
那些都是测试
Those were trial runs.
既然他现在用女性做实验了
Now that he's operating on women,
他觉得自己已经找到答案了
he thinks he's found an answer.
动一下
Move.
动一下
Move!
准备好了吗
You ready?
是的
Yeah.
好的
Ok.
好的
Ok.
亲爱的 你确定要我看吗
Honey, are you sure about this?
我发誓 这是我们一直努力的结果
I promise. This is everything we've been working towards.
我不怕你 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm ready for you, you son of a bitch!
看
Look.
她在那儿
There she is.
谁在那儿
There who is?
-不 -约翰
- No. - John.
不
No!
-不会的 -谁在这
- No! - There who is?
你在这用什么做实验
What are you operating on out here?
我有重大突破了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表