Don't worry about me.
去担心你实验室里的那些小白鼠吧
Worry about those little mice out in your lab.
我不想告诉你的
Well, I hate to tell you,
最近一段日子我已经不再用小白鼠做实验了
but I've moved up from mice in the last couple of weeks.
我可不想知道你在用什么动物做实验
Ok. Whatever critters you have out there, I don't want to know.
但要是在它们和房♥子之间做选择的话
But if it's a choice between them or the house,
恐怕还得多牺牲一些它们 为科学研究做贡献
well, a couple more might have to give their life up to science.
我真的好爱你
Oh, I love you so much.
别再担心了
Stop worrying.
这些是该地区医生和医学专业学生的信息
Well, these are doctors and med students in the area,
有大量的被淘汰者符合本案侧写
and there are a lot of washouts who fit the profile.
卡尔·蒂门斯腿上的那个肢体连接物
What about the prosthetic attachment from Carl Timmons' leg?
有可辨别之处吗
Is there anything identifiable on it?
我刚刚把实验室的化学分♥析♥结果发给你了
I just sent you the chemical breakdown from our lab.
那基本是一个高密度聚合物
It's mostly a thick polymer
是为腿部承受不断活动而设计的
designed to withstand the constant mobility of the leg.
树脂是被塑膜的吗
So the resin is coated in plastic?
外膜是由有机物和无机物材料混合制成的
It's a combination of organic and inorganic materials.
可能是为了避免排斥反应
That's probably to stave off rejection.
加西亚 树脂是可降解的吗
Garcia, is the resin biodegradable?
确实如此 你怎么什么都知道
As a matter of fact, yes. How is it you know everything?
我们一直以为嫌犯是名医生
All this time we assumed he's a doctor.
如果他不是呢
But what if he isn't?
也许他接受过切割缝合的培训
What if he has the training in cutting and stitching,
却从来没上过医学院
but never went to medical school?
哪里会提供那样的培训呢
Where do you get training like that?
我明白了
I see.
你们认为嫌犯是名殡葬师
So you think this man is a mortician.
这是我们的猜测之一
It's one of the theories we're pursuing.
我们认为这个植入物是关于他培训的线索
But we think this implant is the key to his training.
你的员工会用到这个吗
Is this something your employees would use?
是的 我们用它来将所爱之人拼接起来
Yes. We use it for reattachment on our dearly beloved.
有时送到我们这里的尸体是不完整的
Sometimes they come to us in more than one piece,
我们需要做一些"再组装"
and we need to perform some...reassembly
因为葬礼上亲友会瞻仰遗体
for an open casket funeral.
使用可降解的材料是为了方便火化吗
The biodegradability is for what, cremation?
正是
Precisely.
与外科医生不同的是
And unlike a surgeon,
殡葬师会将四肢重新连接到活动关节上
a mortician would want to reattach a limb at a movable joint
比如膝盖或是肘部
like a knee or an elbow?
连接骨头要比连接肌肉
It's easier to use dead bone
或者脉管系统容易一些
than muscle or vasculature.
请恕我失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
-感谢您的帮助 -不用客气
- Thank you for your help. - Of course.
我们已经知道嫌犯的行动始于这里
So, we know the unsub got started in a place like this,
但他是如何找到被害人的呢
but how's he finding his victims now?
他自家的车♥库♥里备满了医疗器材
Well, he's equipped his garage with medical equipment.
他可能不是医生 但可以假扮医生
He might not be a doctor, but he could be posing as one.
我很抱歉 但我真的不记得
Look, I'm sorry, but I can't remember
遇到过你们所描述的那种人
anyone like you're talking about.
再仔细想一想
Now, just take a second and think.
你接受过什么医疗护理吗
Is there any medical care that you've had
让嫌犯有机会以此接近你
that this guy could have had access to.
我最近身体很健康
I haven't even been sick lately.
你更换过医生吗
Did you change doctors?
什么医生 我呆在学校里
What doctor? I'm in college.
那学生保健服务呢
How about student health services?
或者是和健康有关的 校园推广活动
Or an outreach on campus, a health drive.
比如献血
Maybe you gave blood.
等一下
Wait a second.
我经常献血
Yeah. I give blood all the time.
最近一次是什么时候
When was the last time?
几周之前
A couple weeks ago.
献血车上只有一个人 所以排了很长的队
It was a long line because there was just one guy in the truck.
那人长什么样
What did the guy look like?
我不记得了
I don't remember.
当时注意力都在胳膊上的针管上
I was more focused on the needle going into my arm.
但你把自己的联♥系♥信息和个人病史给了他
But you gave him your contact info, your medical history.
对 是这样的
Yeah. Absolutely.
他就是这样找上你的
That's how he found you.
你说我的验血报告有点问题
You said there was something wrong with my test?
应该没什么事
It's probably nothing.
只需要再抽取点血液作为样本
We just need to take another sample.
救救我
Help...
-这是怎么了 -救我
- What is wrong? - Help me.
求求你了
Please...please...
救救我
Help me.
求求你
Please.
我也无能为力
I can't.
被害人名叫玛利亚·洛德里格斯
Victim's name Maria Rodriguez.
嫌犯第一次对女性下手
First time he's operated on a woman.
这次他移植了左腿
He transplanted a left leg this time.
她死于失血过多
She died from blood loss.
移植来的腿部上没有坏疽
There's no gangrene on the transplanted leg,
证明手术进行了没多久
which means the surgery's fresh.
你觉得他手上还有另一名女性受害者吗
You think he still has the other woman?
正因此嫌犯才将她匆忙丢在这里
It justifies his haste in dumping her here.
而不是将其抛尸荒漠或是丢给医院
Why didn't he go to the desert or a hospital?
也证明他加快了手术进度
It also means he's speeding up his surgeries.
里德 你要去哪里
Reid, where are you going?
里德
Reid.
我还在梳理殡葬师的信息
Yeah, yeah, I'm still combing through morticians.
加西亚 我想查点别的东西
Garcia, I actually need something else.
你能帮我查下最近的投币电♥话♥在哪吗
Can you tell me where the nearest pay phone is?
你说什么
Sorry?
投币电♥话♥
Pay phone.
就是付费之后可以使用的电♥话♥
Like a phone you pay to make phone calls on.
你还真是怀旧啊
Oh, my sweet analog Luddite.
你的手♥机♥不也是付费电♥话♥吗
That is what your cell is for.
加西亚 拜托了
Garcia, please.
好吧
OK.
搞得这么神秘
Someone is being mysterious.
结果要一会儿才能出来
It's gonna take me a second.
付费电♥话♥都快灭绝了
Pay phones have gone the way of the dodo birds.
谷歌♥地图上可没有
They don't show up on google maps.
好吧 搜搜看本地通信设施
All right, try local telecoms.
我知道 正在搜
Yes, I know that. I'm doing it right now.
五英里外有一个
And there is one 5 miles away.
我把地址发到你手♥机♥上了
I just texted it to your cell phone,
就是你能拿它给别人打电♥话♥的那个东西
which you can also use to call people.
多谢
Thanks much.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
布莱克 等等 你去哪
Blake, wait. Where are you going?
霍奇打电♥话♥来 让我们马上回警局
Hotch called. He wants us back at the station asap.
能顺路带我去第五大道跟主街的交叉口吗
Can you give me a ride to 5th and main? It's on the way.
好 没问题 去那边做什么
Uh...yeah, sure. What's at 5th and Main?
找朋友有事
I need to talk to somebody.
好吧
Uh...ok, sure.
怎么
What...
怎么回事
what happened?
你撑过这场手术了
You survived the surgery.
效果其实很不错
Quite well, in fact.
手术 你在
Surgery? What are you--
我的天呐
Oh, my god.
确实让人惊讶
I know.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
这 这是谁的腿
Whose--whose leg is that?
她没能在移植后活下来
Ah. She didn't survive the transplant.
可你成功了
But you did.
我不能
I can't...
我动不了
剧集 | 犯罪心理 | 导航列表