那是第一棒 你的同伙是谁
That's strike one. Now, who you working with?
没人 只有我
No one, just me--
第二棒 再问一次
Strike two. One more.
我不能说 他会杀了我
I can't, he'll kill me.
-你以为我会怎么做 -不
- What do you think I'm gonna do? Huh? - No.
最后一次机会 阿尔伯特
Last chance, Alberto.
不 等等 我说 求你了
No, wait, wait, wait! Okay, okay! Please, please.
他是卡洛斯·利昂
His name is Carlos DeLeon, okay?
卡洛斯·利昂
Carlos DeLeon!
把他带走
Take him.
查到了 卡洛斯·利昂为卡利贩毒集团洗钱
Got him--Carlos DeLeon washes money for the Cali Cartel.
通过他名下的合法家具生意洗钱
Runs the cash through a legit furniture business that he owns.
联调局追踪他好几年了
The feds have been after him for years,
但这家伙简直是特氟龙做的 无懈可击
but this guy's made of Teflon.
-和奥林斯基有什么关联 -还没查到 警长
- Any connection to Olinsky? - Nothing yet, Sarge.
我刚和缉毒局的探员沟通了
I was just talking to an agent at the DEA.
老埃多年前参与了缉毒局的一个特遣部队
It turns out, Al got loaned out to a DEA task force years back.
-目标就是卡洛斯·利昂 -那是联邦案件
- The target was Carlos DeLeon. - It was a federal case.
所以我们资料里查不到
That's why it's not in our files.
他为什么对奥林斯基怀恨在心
So why the grudge against Olinsky?
他弟弟因为超速被捕
His little brother got popped for speeding.
他车里有一批抢
He had a load of guns in the car.
联调局把他关起来 想让他供出卡洛斯
The feds lock him up and try to give him the flip on Carlos.
这就是平常的套路
That sounds like business as usual.
是啊 直到他弟弟在监狱被杀
It was until little bro gets killed in jail.
所以老埃也在监狱被杀
So Al gets made in jail.
这事传到利昂那儿
Somehow, word gets back to DeLeon,
他就雇人报复老埃
and DeLeon orders a hit on Al to get revenge.
我们现在就去抓他
Let's grab this guy now.
行动
Hit it.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
-你们要干嘛 -卡洛斯·利昂
- What do you want? - Carlos DeLeon!
-他不在这里 -他在哪里
- He's not here. - Where is he?
-他不在这里 -他在哪里
- He's not here. - Where is he?
你们不能没搜查令就闯进来
You can't come in my house without a search warrant--
我们有 托马斯·威尔斯法官签署的
Right here, signed by Judge Thomas Wells.
你丈夫 卡洛斯 在哪
Well, your husband, Carlos-- where is he?
我告诉你了 他不在这里
I told you, he's not here.
在后面找到她的 警长
Hey, I just found her in the back, Sergeant.
不知道她是不是说英语
I don't know if she speaks English or not.
你的名字[西语]
What's your name? Tu nombre.
-苏珊娜 -闭嘴
- Susana. - Cállate!
她是我妈 把你的手拿开
She's my mother. Now get your hands off of her.
卧室地上的手提箱里
There's men's clothes in the suitcase
有男人的衣服
on the floor in the bedroom.
看来有人离开得很匆忙
Looks like someone left in a hurry.
他去哪了
All right, where'd he go?
墨西哥
Mexico?
我丈夫出差了
My husband travels for business.
他是卖♥♥家具的
He sells furniture.
你丈夫为毒贩洗钱
Your husband launders money for the cartel,
他下令谋杀了一位芝加哥警官
and he ordered the murder of a Chicago police officer.
所以你现在有机会和我们合作
So you got one chance to cooperate.
不然呢 你就打我吗
Or what? You gonna hit me?
警长 我们来吧
Sarge, we got this.
让海莉和我跟她聊聊
Let Hailey and I talk to her.
好主意
That's a good idea.
-把这地方翻个底朝天 -走
- Tear this place apart. - Come on.
-跟我走 -走
- Come with me. - Go.
好了 卡门 从你嫁给卡洛斯的那天起
Come on, Carmen, you knew the day
你就知道会有这么一天的
you married Carlos this moment was coming.
好好配合 你就没事 不配合的话 你...
Play it right, you walk, play it wrong, you--
我丈夫是卖♥♥家具的
My husband sells furniture.
现在给我滚开
Now get the hell out of my face.
你听我说 你个婊♥子♥
You listen to me, you bitch.
你丈夫杀了我的搭档 你明白吗
Your husband killed my partner. Do you understand?
要么你现在帮我
So either you help me here and now,
-要么老娘就宰了你 -我要打给我律师
- or I will bury your ass. - I'm calling my lawyer.
他们叫他"鲨鱼"
They call him "The Shark."
他会让你们生不如死的
He'll make your life a living hell.
打啊
Call him.
-她得留在这 -没她什么事
- She stays. - For God's sake, leave her alone.
我会的 我需要先看看她的证件
Oh, I will. I need her papers first.
她和这事无关
She has nothing to do with this.
-证件 -看这条讯息
- Papers now. - Look at this text.
好 我们查了你妈
Okay. We ran your mother's name.
似乎她并不存在
Seems she doesn't exist.
我想她是非法偷渡到这里的
I'm guessing she's here illegally.
给移♥民♥总署打个电♥话♥ 她就被遣返了
One call to ICE and she's gone.
做慢车回墨西哥 卡门
Slow train back to Mexico, Carmen.
这真的是一个很简单的选择 你亲爱的妈妈...
It's a real easy choice-- your sweet, loving mother...
还是你要在监狱里度过余生的
Or your scumbag murdering husband.
人♥渣♥杀人犯丈夫
Who's going to prison for the rest of his life.
最后一次机会
Last chance.
他在哪
Where is he?
他在哪
Where is he?
雷蒙大约一小时前把他接走了
Ramon picked him up about an hour ago.
-谁是雷蒙 -卡洛斯的表亲
- Who's Ramon? - Carlos' cousin.
-他们在他的仓库里 -很好
- They're at his warehouse. - There you go.
-如果你是撒谎... -我没有
- If you're lying-- - I'm not.
走吧 做你们要做的事
So go. Do what you gotta do.
等等
Hold.
阿特沃特 安东尼奥和我一起
All right, Atwater, Antonio with me.
你们去右边 走吧
You guys go right. Let's move.
-行动 -上
- Go. - Moving.
你们准备好了吗 准备好了
You guys ready? Ready.
芝加哥警♥察♥
Chicago PD!
在你后面
Behind you.
-走 伯吉斯 -好
- Let's go, Burgess. - Yep.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You good? - Yeah, I'm good.
他还活着 走吧
He's still alive. Go.
哪来的 哪里 哪里
Where'd it come from? Where, where, where?
上
Go.
警长 你看到什么了吗
Sarge, you see something?
你从那边走 我往这
You go that way. I'm going here.
-等等 我... -这是命令
- Oh, wait, I was-- - It's an order.
卡洛斯·利昂
Carlos DeLeon.
别开枪 别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
我没拿枪
I don't have a gun.
把包扔下
Drop the bag.
扔下
Drop it!
好 好 好 我没拿枪
Okay, okay, okay. I don't have a gun.
把手举到头顶
Get your hands above your head.
包里有40万 可能更多
Listen, there's 400 grand in that bag, maybe more.
-闭嘴 -你拿走就行
- Shut up. - Just take it.
-闭嘴 -没人知道的
- Shut up! - No one's gonna know.
拿走就好
Just take it.
把手举到头顶
Get your hands over your head!
求求你 别开枪
Please, don't shoot me.
埃尔文·奥林斯基是我最好的朋友
Alvin Olinsky was my best friend.
求求你 求求你
Please, please.
-跪下 -别开枪
- Get on your knees. - Don't shoot me.
-别开枪 -跪下
- Don't shoot me-- - Get on your knees!
汉克 你没事吧
Hank, you okay?
发生什么了
What happened?
他想拿他腰那里的枪
He's got a gun in his waistband he was reaching for.
怎么回事 你刚刚杀了他
Yo, what the hell, man? You just killed that dude!
他都把手举起来了 你还是开枪了
He had his hands up. You shot his ass anyway.
我都看到了 你冷血地杀了他
I saw the whole thing. You shot him in cold blood.
你没有这个权利 没有权利
You got no right to do that! No right at all!
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表