芝加哥的暴♥力♥行为已经蔓延到当选的官员
The violence in Chicago has now touched elected officials.
24区直言不讳的詹姆斯·波顿议员
Outspoken Alderman James Burton of the 24th ward
今早在商业区遭到枪击
was gunned down this morning in the financial district.
街道环卫工人一小时前发现他的
Streets and Sanitation worker found him an hour ago.
头部中枪 估计死亡时间在凌晨两点到三点之间
GSW to the head, T.O.D. between 2:00 A.M., 3:00 A.M.
根据尸斑判断
Based on lividity.
-有证人吗 -没有人来过
- Witnesses? - No one's come forward.
这地方下班后几乎没什么人 警长
Yeah, this place is really dead after hours, Sarge.
我估计没人会来
I doubt anybody was here.
衣兜都被翻了个底朝天
Pockets turned inside and out.
钱包 手表和手♥机♥都不见了
Wallet, watch, and cell phone are gone.
有挣扎的痕迹吗
Any signs of a struggle?
没有 好像是抢劫杀人
Nope, looks like a robbery gone wrong.
知道伯顿议员为什么会来这里吗
Know what Alderman Burton was doing down here?
在王冠酒吧喝酒
Drinking at the Crown Pub.
酒保说他当时和一个银行家一起
Bartender said he was with a banker,
鲁迪·芬尼根 打烊才走
Rudy Finnegan, till closing.
我们去找他聊聊
We'll go talk to him.
我听这个议员说过
I heard this alderman said
警♥察♥只在乎白人死者
cops only care about white victims.
很想告诉这个混♥蛋♥
I'd love to tell this jackass
我在加班加点
I'm working double overtime
调查杀害他自己的凶手
to help find the guy who killed him.
汉克
Hank.
你女儿能恢复真是太好了
Hey, that's great news about your daughter.
我听说她会没事
I hear she's going to be okay.
是的 医生做得很好
Yeah, doctors did a great job.
-是伯顿啊 -没错
- Burton, huh? - Yeah.
你知道他和市长关系很好吗
You know he and the mayor were very close friends.
是的 市长希望你们赶紧侦破这个案子
Yeah, the mayor would like your team to work this quick.
明白
Understood.
奥林斯基警探
Detective Olinsky.
我们想和你谈谈
We'd like a word.
怎么回事
What's this about?
别在这里说 回警局
Not here. Down at headquarters.
这很重要 埃尔
It's important, Al.
不然我们也不会来
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't.
放开我
Get off me, man.
这是怎么回事
What the hell is this about?
感谢你的到来 奥林斯基警探
Thanks for coming in, Detective Olinsky.
我为什么会在这里
So why am I here?
我们要问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions.
-什么问题 -凯文·宾汉姆
- About? - Kevin Bingham.
他杀死了汉克·博伊特的儿子
He murdered Hank Voight's son.
他们六周前在一家超♥市♥门口
They dug his body up about six weeks ago
挖出了他的尸体
at a Super Mart construction site.
所以呢
So?
你见过这家伙吗
You meet the guy?
听着
Okay, look.
宾汉姆的身上发现了另一个人的DNA
Third party DNA was found on Bingham's body.
你的
Yours.
埃尔
Al.
你能解释一下死者
Can you explain how your hair
身上为什么会有你的头发吗
ended up on the victim?
律师
Lawyer.
芝加哥
警署
第五季
第十七集
我和伯顿议员一起待了两小时
I was with Alderman Burton for about two hours.
他希望我在他的分区投资一些
He wanted me to invest in some urban revitalization project
-城市复兴项目 -大半夜的
- in his ward. - At midnight?
是的 他坚持要晚饭后见面
Oh, yeah, he insisted that we meet after dinner.
他好像很需要现金
He seemed desperate for cash.
什么意思
What do you mean?
他提出可以支付百分之十五的利息
Well, he offered to pay 15% interest.
简直是市场通行利率的两倍了
That's double the market rate.
我们是朋友 但他这样说让我很紧张
We're friends, but that made me nervous.
所以我拒绝了
So I, uh, passed.
然后我在酒吧
Then I got in my Uber
两点零一分叫车走了
at 2:01 at the bar,
伯顿也走了
and Burton went down the street.
有发现什么可疑的事吗
You see anything suspicious?
没有 但是酒吧里之前有个家伙
No. There was a guy at the bar earlier.
黑人 走了进来
African-American, came in,
环顾四周几分钟
looked around for a few minutes,
什么都没点就走了
left without ordering.
能描述一下细节吗 年龄 身高
Any details on that? Age, height?
30不到 中等个头
Eh, late twenties, average height and build.
如果想起别的就联♥系♥我们 好吗
You think of anything else, give us a call, okay?
好的 谢谢你的来电
Yeah. Hey, listen, thanks for calling.
顺便 你觉得为什么
Hey, by the way, why do you think
那个内务部的人要找奥林斯基
that IAD picked up Olinsky?
我不知道
I don't know.
奥林斯基的事你不懂
With Olinsky, you may never know.
你有任何需要都可以
So anything you need, anything at all,
直接联络我
you have my private number.
我知道你和詹姆斯对我们警方有疑虑
I know you and James had doubts about our police,
但是我们在改变
but we're changing things.
博伊特警长一定会尽他所能
You'll be in good hands with Sergeant Voight here.
谢谢你 丹尼
Thank you, Denny.
-好了 -谢谢
- All right. - Thank you.
局长
Commander.
-我们很遗憾 -谢谢
- We're so sorry for your loss. - Thank you.
这是整个城市的损失
It's a loss for everyone, the entire city.
没错
It is.
很抱歉挑这个时候
Sorry to do this now,
但你丈夫的私人物品都被偷走了
but your husband's personal items were stolen.
如果你能告诉我们都是些什么 描述一下
And if you tell me what they are, if you describe them,
我们也许能找到偷走这些东西的人
we may be able to track down the offender who stole them.
你觉得这只是一起愚蠢的抢劫吗
You think this was a stupid robbery?
妈妈 这只是她的工作
Mom, she's just trying to do her job--
我丈夫是一名领导
My husband was a leader.
一个有远见的人 他将这个区改造成一个
A visionary, he was transforming this ward
有活力 蓬勃的社区
into a vibrant, bustling community.
他不是因为什么名表死的
He didn't die over some damn Rolex.
我父亲去年通过了一项条款
My father passed an ordinance last year.
经济落后地区的开♥发♥商
Uh, developers of blighted areas
五年无需支付地♥产♥税
don't have to pay property taxes for five years.
有些当地人应该并不喜欢这个条款
Guess some of the locals weren't too happy about that.
是的 他们在我们家前门抗♥议♥
Yes, they protested on our front lawn,
划我们的轮胎 进行死亡威胁
slashed our tires, made death threats.
有名字吗
Did you get any names?
区秘书♥记♥下了所有
The ward secretary kept track
恶意来电和电邮
of all the angry calls and emails.
谢谢您 夫人 先生
Thank you, ma'am, sir.
我们从议员的秘书那里拿到了
Hey, we got a list of pissed-off locals
对议员不满的人的名单 少说有50人
from the alderman's secretary. There's at least 50 names.
我们没能找到芬尼根在王冠酒吧看到的
We weren't able to get video of the male black
那个黑人男性的视频
Finnegan saw at the Crown Pub.
那议员的个人物品呢
What about the alderman's personal belongings?
他的手♥机♥没信♥号♥♥ 信♥用♥卡♥也没动静
His phone has no signal, no hits on his credit cards,
而他的劳力士也还没被卖♥♥出去
and his Rolex hasn't popped up in any pawn shops yet.
我觉得你们应该知道议员的夫人正在电视上
I thought you should know the alderman's wife is on TV
表达对芝加哥警署处理黑人政♥治♥家时
expressing concern about Chicago PD's dedication
专注度的担忧
to black politicians.
这才过了多久 5小时吗
It's been like what, five hours?
她为什么追得这么紧
Why is she going so hard at this?
她聪明 想保持压力
She's smart. She wants to keep the pressure on.
好 排查当地不满人士
All right, so run the names of the angry locals.
但也不要放弃抢劫案的想法
But don't give up on this robbery angle either.
亚当
Listen, Adam.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表