We still got business to do.
我昨天和你的一个兄弟聊了聊
I rapped with one of your boys yesterday.
一个叫哈洛德的兄弟
A dude named Harold.
说你有很多枪要卖♥♥给我
Said you got a lot of guns to sell me.
-你知道哈洛德吗 -我知道我来这是来谈...
- You know Harold? - I know I'm here to talk--
你知不知道哈洛德 知道还是不知道 兄弟
Do you know Harold, yes or no, bro?
我的小弟被杀
My little brother was killed
就是因为你们之中有人泄密
because you got a leak in your crew.
你想试探我是不是不是条子
You're gonna question whether I'm legit,
就随便编了个叫哈洛德的人来试探我吗
make up some dude named Harold?
想要耍我 抓我个现行
Try to play me, catch me alive?
你在看什么 傻佬
What you looking at, cuz?
你♥他♥妈♥和谁说话呢 二货
Who the hell you talking to, fam?
我们正在聊正事 你...
Talking business. Why don't you--
没人和你这个白鬼说话
Wasn't nobody talking to your white ass,
-所以你闭上你的嘴吧 -白鬼
- so you can shut up. - My white ass?
-我在和这个小丑说话 -兄弟 你说谁是小丑
- I'm talking to this clown-- - Man, who you calling a clown?
你们认真的吗 为什么是我走
Are you serious? Why I gotta go?
我什么都没...
I ain't even do--
好了 我走了 我走了
Okay, I'm outside. I'm outside.
你给老子在外面等着
I'll see you there!
-现在 -好了 冷静
- Right here. - You're good. Calm down.
-你没事了吧 没事了吧 -没事了
- You good? You good? - Yeah.
我只是不喜欢有人打扰我们谈生意
I just don't like when people interfere with business,
你懂我的意思吧
you know what I mean?
没事的 没事的 兄弟
It's all good. It's okay, man.
我懂
I understand.
那我们怎么做呢
So how we gonna do this?
是用容易的方法还是相反的方法
Easy way or the other way?
听着
Hey, look.
关于你弟弟和另一个兄弟的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your brother and the other dude,
但是枪和钱的事我一点都不知道
but I don't know anything about no guns and no money.
我能做到的最大限度就是给你们一千美元
The best thing I can do is just offer $1,000.
两条命
For two lives
和四万的货
and 40 grand worth of merchandise?
听着
Hey, look.
对于我来说也很疯狂
It was crazy for me too.
我几乎丢了命
I almost lost my life.
条子来了 到处都是子弹
Cops rolled up. Bullets started flying.
场面一团混乱
The whole thing was just a mess.
谢谢你的诚实 马♥克♥思♥
I appreciate your honesty, Marcus.
就一千好了
$1,000 it is.
干得漂亮 兄弟
Great job, bro.
谢了 窃听情况还好吧
Thanks, the wire good?
非常好
Perfect.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been a while. - Yeah.
-谢谢帮忙 -应该的
- Thanks for helping out. - Sure thing.
也许我应该继续
You know, maybe I should stick around
帮你们抓这个混♥蛋♥
and help you bust this punk too.
我是借调的 应该好好利用利用 物有所值
I'm on loan. Might as well get your money's worth.
好主意
Sounds great.
海莉·厄普顿
Hailey Upton.
幸会 久仰大名啊
Hey, nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
刚刚很抱歉 兄弟
Sorry about that, man.
不用 没事的 我明白
No, it's okay. I get it.
不不不 他那会都掏枪了
No, no, no, he was reaching for his gun.
-你做的是对的 -好了 听着
- No, it was the right move. - All right, listen up.
首先我们去申请逮捕令 然后我们去抓马♥克♥思♥
First we get a warrant. Then we grab Marcus.
走吧
Let's go.
干得漂亮
Good job.
-我去 -好了 起来
- Come on. - Come on, get up.
-你不想那么做的 -走
- You don't wanna do that. - Let's go.
拜托 你们除了查我房♥
Come on, you ain't got nothing
就无事可做了吗
better to do than running in my crib?
-我去 -别动 别动 别动
- Come on. - Hey, hey, hey.
你被捕了 哥们 闭上你的嘴
You're under arrest, man. Shut your ass up.
该死 兄弟
Damn, bro.
过得如何啊 马♥克♥思♥
Hey, how you doing, Marcus?
兄弟
Bro.
不要那样看着我
Don't look at me like that.
这是什么
What's this?
天啊
Oh, my goodness.
你在哪弄成这样的 玩马球吗
Where'd you get that, playing polo?
-我要律师 -律师
- Lawyer. - Lawyer?
-把他弄起来 -我要律师
- Stand him up. - I need my lawyer.
说实话 你很幸运
Truth is, you're lucky.
因为如果你没有那个枪伤的话
'Cause if you didn't have that bullet wound,
我会亲自给你一枪
I was gonna shoot you myself.
贯穿伤 在左腹部下面点
Through and through. Lower left side of the abdomen.
就像霍斯特德所说
Just like Halstead said.
所以他是对的
So he's right.
关于射中马♥克♥思♥·凯利的事
About shooting Marcus Kelly, anyway.
但这也没让警♥察♥脸上有光
Doesn't make it good police work.
日托中心有5个孩子 15英尺...
There were five children in the day care center, 15 feet--
我们真的要讨论那个
Are we really still talking about
非法的日托中心吗 先生
that illegal day care center, sir?
一个小女孩死了
A little girl is dead.
15发点45口径的子弹射向霍斯特德
15 .45-caliber rounds were fired in Halstead's direction.
一个女的 一个离他
A woman--a woman standing
20英尺的女的被杀了
20 feet away from him was killed.
如果你在警♥察♥学院教学生
If you're teaching a class at the academy
如何应对这种情况 你会说
on how to handle this situation, you'd say,
"按霍斯特德的做法做"
"Do it the way Halstead did it."
这个案子我承受了很大的压力 汉克
There's a lot of pressure on this one, Hank--
来自高层的压力
from up high.
我明白那种感受
Yeah, I'm sort of getting that feeling.
你想你已经知道我们逮捕了马♥克♥思♥·凯利
I imagine you already heard we arrested Marcus Kelly.
我们有他谈论那笔枪♥支♥交易的录音
Yeah, got him on tape talking about the gun deal.
还找到了凶器
Found the murder weapon too.
我知道了
Yeah, I read about that.
你知道了
You read about it?
对啊 我就知道他肯定会直接告诉你的
Yeah, I felt sure he would have called you directly.
你说什么
Excuse me?
在他的手♥机♥上发现的
Yeah, found this on his phone.
我一点都不惊讶
Doesn't surprise me.
我认识他很多年了
I've known him for years.
他的帮派出资资助我的竞选
His gang donates to my campaign.
不过你已经知道了吧
But, uh, you already know that, huh?
你已经跟马♥克♥思♥聊过我
You already talked to Marcus about me,
-聊过我们的关系了 -没错
- our relationship. - Yes, I did.
说实话 我别无选择
Truth is, I don't have a choice.
有钱的白人不会往这场战争中投钱
Rich white folks aren't pouring cash into this war.
所以我需要做需要之事
So I need to do what I need to do
来救这里那些想得到拯救的人
to save the people around here who want to be saved.
都只是生意的一部分
It's just a part of doing business.
南部老鹰帮为这里捐赠了20万
The Southside Hawks donated $200 grand to this place.
-是吗 -是的
- Really? Wow. - Yeah.
我们说话这会儿
It's a place where, as we speak,
有孩子在这里打篮球 读书
kids are playing basketball, learning how to read,
学使用电脑
using the computers.
没有邪恶的帮派
Without the big, bad, evil gang,
这里不会建起来
this doesn't get built.
我懂
I get it.
真的 我懂
I really do. I get it.
但说实话
But I'll tell you what.
大部分人不懂
Most people won't.
这样的照片
I mean, a picture like this--
这种东西泄露出去 你跟一个杀人犯
this kind of thing gets out, I mean, arm in arm
跟一个杀孩子的人这么亲密
with a murderer, child killer?
这种事大家永远不会忘
I mean, it's the kind of thing people don't forget.
这会让你很难做生意
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表