-对 -就那么消失了吗
- Yeah. - Just disappeared, huh?
本来放在一个盒子里
Well, you know, it got put into a box,
后来有一天就不见了
and then one day it was gone.
真遗憾
Well, that's too bad.
记得吗 那种枪用的是很特别的357子弹
They had that special ammo for those 357s, remember?
-那是很久以前的事了 -是
- It was a long time ago. - Yeah, well...
我之所以想到它 是因为弹道检测结果出了
The reason I think of it is we just got the ballistics back.
文斯·威廉是被38口径的凹弹杀害的
Vance Williams was killed with a .38 caliber hollow-point.
就是我们当时的配枪用的子弹
The same ammo we used in our service revolvers.
而且
And the thing is...
只有警♥察♥有那种子弹
Only cops got those bullets.
1994年那种子弹停产
And they stopped making them in 1994.
跟你从警署辞职的时间一样
Which is the same year you stopped being a policeman.
你的鞋子大概是11码 汤米
You about a size 11, Tommy.
我不知道你想说什么 汉克
I'm not sure what you're getting at, Hank.
你告诉我巴雷特是谋杀嫌疑人
You told me that Barrett was good for the murder.
我之前以为是他 不过
Yeah, well, I thought he was, but...
他的不在场证明是真的
His alibi checked out.
他并不在现场
He wasn't there.
汤米
Tommy.
汤米 你当警♥察♥的时候我很了解你
Tommy, I knew you when you were a cop.
我知道你的本事
I know what you're capable of.
我知道看着杀害了自己孩子的
And I know what it's like to look into the eyes
人的眼睛 是什么感觉
of the person that killed your child.
如果你仔细调查 汉克
If you look really closely, Hank,
你应该会发现
I think you'll see
没有任何物证把我和这起谋杀联♥系♥起来
that there's no physical evidence to tie me to this murder.
即使你想立案
And even if you try to make a case,
我也在这里做了30年的警♥察♥和法官
I've been a judge and a cop in this town for 30 years.
我结交了很多朋友
All the friends that I've made?
就是一支军队
It's an army.
汤米 我只是说我知道真♥相♥
Tommy, I'm just saying I know what happened.
我知道
I know.
没有你想的那么好受 对吧
Doesn't feel as good as you think it will, does it?
我需要点东西
I need something.
尽管说
I'm listening.
伙计
Hey, man.
我得去见一个线人
I gotta go meet a C.I.
你跟我一起去吧
I could use the back up.
要我叫上阿特沃特吗
You want me to call in Atwater?
不用 就你和我
No, you and me.
就跟以前一样
Just like the old days.
好吧 走
All right, yeah.
-我喜欢 -嗯
- I like that. - Yeah.
记得我们第一次见面的时候吗
Remember the first time we met?
-在警校里 -对
- At the Academy? - That's right.
当时你揪着你的指导员
You were on top of your instructor.
那是人♥质♥演习
It was a hostage drill.
我们应该解除他的武器
We were supposed to disarm him.
是啊 你揍了他
Yeah, you beat him up.
反正我解除他的武器了
I disarmed him.
你一直跟我儿子一样
You know, you've always been like a son to me.
我们不是要去南边吗
I thought we were going to the south side.
刚改变了地点
Yeah, we just changed the venue.
就是那个线人
That's the C.I.
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我们要见的是谁 老埃
Who are we meeting, Al?
老埃
Al.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表