她试着去找你 想帮你
She was trying to find you. She was trying to help you.
昨晚 达米安衣服上有血迹吗
Last night, did Damien have blood on his clothes?
手上 鞋子上
Hands? Shoes?
伊莎贝尔 你其他室友有危险
Isabel, the other girls you live with are in danger.
她们需要你的帮助
They need your help.
抱歉 我什么也不记得
Sorry, I don't remember anything.
给我们点时间 出来 金
Give us a minute. Come on, Kim.
从她嘴里我们不会得到任何关于昨晚的信息
We're not going to get anything out of her tonight.
得为她的戒断提供一些什么
I think we should just give her something for her withdrawal,
把她带到我们的安全屋
put her up in one of our safe houses,
让她休息一下
let her get some rest.
明天再审一下她
We'll take another run at her tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
还是没找到司机或车
Still haven't found the driver or the car.
抱歉 老大
I'm sorry, boss.
他比我们设想的提前露面
He showed up earlier than we thought.
厄普顿和奥林斯基还没到现场
Upton and Olinsky hadn't arrived yet,
不过我们通过无线电台发布他的牌号♥了
but we put the plates out over the radio.
在等线索
Just waiting on a hit.
你晚上还有活儿
Well, your night isn't over.
我想让你和金帮伊莎贝尔安排妥当
I want you to go with Kim, help get Isabel squared away.
明白
Copy that.
不会有人知道你在这里
All right, no one knows you're here.
除非你在猫眼里看到带警徽的人
Don't open the door unless you look through the peephole
否则别开门
and you see a badge, all right?
我给你带了换洗衣服
I brought you a change of clothes.
洗过澡你会感觉好很多
You'll feel better after a shower.
需要任何东西 用这个电♥话♥打给我们
And, um, if you need anything, you use this phone to call us.
好的 谢谢
Oh, okay. Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
这附近会有警♥察♥巡逻吗
So, um, will there be any police around?
对 前面会有辆巡逻车
Yeah, there will be a patrol car out front.
你在这里一个人可以吗
Do you feel all right in here by yourself?
没事的
Yeah, I'm fine.
-我觉得很安全 -那就好
- I-I feel safe. - Good. You are.
安排好了
All right, you're all set.
走之前 再问你一遍
Listen, before we go, I've got to ask you again.
达米安在哪儿 他住哪儿
Where's Damien? Where's he staying?
亚当 别问了行吗
Adam, would you just stop? Would you stop?
停下 她还没准备好
Stop. She's not ready.
没事的 好好休息 好吗
You're okay. Get some rest, okay?
她为什么要保护那混♥蛋♥
Why is she protecting that son of a bitch?
我不明白
I don't get it.
因为她爱他
Because she's in love with him.
爱
In love with him?
-对 -那不是爱
- Yeah. - That's not love.
是斯德哥尔摩综合症
That's Stockholm Syndrome.
试着告诉她那不是爱
Try telling her it's not love.
有时候人
Sometimes people...
会自欺欺人 相信自己想要相信的
They trick themselves into believing what they want to believe,
因为那会比真实情况感觉更好
because it feels better than the alternative.
不过有些时候确实是真实情况
Well, sometimes it's real.
不是自欺欺人或幻觉
And there's no tricks or delusions.
那就很好
It's just good.
也许很复杂 但是很诚实
It might be complicated, but it's honest.
-拜托 -不知道把电♥话♥给她
- Oh, come on. - I don't know if leaving the phone
是不是个好主意 金
was a really good idea, Kim.
不知道她会不会上钩
I just, I don't know if she's going to take the bait.
无论她爱不爱他
Whether she loves him or not,
她都很怕他
she's terrified of the guy.
等等 她打电♥话♥了
Hold on, she's making a call.
-达米安 是我 -你在哪 宝贝
- Damien, it's me. - Where are you, baby?
我担心你很久了
I've been so worried about you.
警♥察♥把我关在安全屋
The police have me in a safe house.
他们在那儿吗
Are they there?
不 他们离开了
No, they left.
好 我来接你 不过以防万一
Okay, I'll come get you. But just in case,
和我在几个街区外碰面
meet me a few blocks away.
好 和我在欧文街和15大道之间的小巷碰面
Okay, meet me in the alley between Irving and 15th.
20分钟后到
I'll be there in 20 minutes.
-爱你 达米安 -我也爱你 宝贝
- I love you, D. - I love you too, baby.
漂亮
Nice.
伊莎贝尔刚刚和达米安·索托联♥系♥了
Isabel just made contact with Damien Soto.
我们有她拨♥打♥的号♥码 我现在就打过去
We have the number she dialed. I'm calling it in now.
我需要人帮我定位 尽快
I need someone to ping it, ASAP.
收到 待命
Copy that. Standing by.
如我所说 这是个好主意
Well, like I said, it was a good idea.
有个西班牙裔男性 从东边过来
That's a male Hispanic, approaching from the east.
-行动 -好的
- Let's go. - Okay.
你还好吗
Hey, you good?
是的
Yeah.
芝加哥警署
Chicago PD!
-你设计我 婊♥子♥ -没 别开枪
- You set me up, you lying whore! - No, no, don't shoot.
-放下武器 -我没告诉他们
- Drop your weapon! - I didn't tell them!
放下武器
Drop your weapon!
-好枪法 -不不
- Nice shot. - No, no!
-伊莎贝尔 -我不知道他们在 我发誓没设计你
- Isabel. - I didn't know they were here. I swear I didn't set you up.
对不起 对不起
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
你们在这里干嘛 为什么开枪打他
What are you doing here? Why did you shoot him?
-别死 我爱你 -我是1521F 紧急情况
- Please don't die, I love you. - 1521, Frank emergency.
警方开枪 疑犯中枪
Shots fired by the police. Offender down.
-别伤害他了 求你们 -没事的 呼吸
- Stop hurting him, please... - You're okay, just breathe.
我们在西欧文街4200号♥的巷子里
4200 West Irving, we're in the alley.
为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
收到
Copy that.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
不
No.
达米安肩部中了两枪
Damien took two to the shoulder.
现在在动手术 不会死的
He's in surgery right now. He's going to live.
好 伊莎贝尔呢
All right, where's Isabel?
安东尼奥把她带去诊所了 她现在不太好
Antonio took her to a clinic. She's in bad shape.
在戒断阶段还看到达米安中枪
Between the withdrawals and seeing Damien get shot,
她已经崩溃了
she's a mess.
好 那那通电♥话♥呢
Okay, well, what about the phone call?
查到位置了吗
We got a location?
嗯 信♥号♥♥来自于南部一家名叫
Yeah, pinged off a cell tower on the south side,
维尼的酒吧附近的信♥号♥♥塔
near a bar named Vinnie's.
那里的服务员证实了10点到11点他一直在那里
The waitress there confirmed he was there from 10 to 11.
我查过他的手♥机♥ 可是毫无线索
I dumped his phone, but I got nothing.
我也检查了他的车 没有安装导航
Checked his car too, no navigation system.
所以我们还是不知道这个混♥蛋♥住在哪里
So we still have no idea where this bastard's living?
皮尔森又没有那么大
Well, Pilsen isn't that big, guys.
我希望大家全员出动
I want boots on the ground.
把达米安和伊莎贝尔的照片散播出去
Circulate photos of Damien and Isabel.
要是在那边有线人 就联♥系♥他们
I mean, you've got C.I.'s in the area, get on the phone.
让他们帮忙
Call in a favor.
我们需要尽快找到这些姑娘
We need to find these girls, soon.
你还好吗 心理诊疗怎么样
Hey, how you doing? How's therapy?
不太适合我
Not really my thing.
好吧 如果你不把这事当回事
All right, well, if you're not going to take it seriously
也不准备把它当回事 就告诉我
or even attempt to take it seriously, let me know.
我说真的 因为我得找个新搭档
For real, because I need to find a new partner.
这个人有很多房♥产
This guy, he owns a lot of houses.
把它们租给皮条客 毒贩
Rents them out to pimps, dealers.
然后从中抽成
He gets a cut of the action.
-有名字吗 -我知道他
- You got this guy's name? - I know of him.
有六个姑娘
There's six girls out there.
被关了起来 生命垂危 这是做好事
In trouble, locked up. You'd be doing a good thing.
我不是想逞什么英雄
I ain't in this to be no hero.
我只是说 这不是我们的一般流程
I'm just saying, this isn't our typical deal.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表