这里还有人
There's someone else there.
可能是安德雷在放风
Yeah, probably Andre being a lookout.
我来放大一下看看 等一下
Let me mess with it. Hold up.
我只能看出他的运动鞋
Yeah, all I can make out is his sneaker.
说实话
Straight up.
你看到把枪扔进垃圾桶那个人的脸了
You saw the face of the man who threw the gun in the dumpster.
是
Yes.
如果我给你看照片 你能认出来吗
If I showed you photos, you can identify the guy?
我是能 但是
I mean, I can, but...
哥 你看到罗兰德的下场了
Bro, look what happened to Roland.
你看到他的下场了
Look what happened to him.
他死了 哥们
I mean, he winded up dead, dude.
大家都恨告密的人 你知道
People hate snitches and you know that.
我明白 但那种事不会发生在你身上
I understand that, but that's not gonna happen to you, okay?
我不会让那种事发生在你身上
I'm not gonna let that happen to you.
我知道你不会 但还是有可能发生
I mean, I know you wouldn't but it still could.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
首先 你没有做错什么 乔丹
First of all, you didn't do anything wrong, Jordan.
所以在我看来 你不是告密者
So, as far as I'm concerned, you're not a snitch.
你很勇敢
You're brave.
你愿意帮忙把一个坏人
You're willing to help put away a man who did a bad thing
绳之以法 所以
to a very good person, so...
我就只想让你有自尊
All I want you to do is have self-respect.
我想让你余生能够
I want you to be able to look in the mirror
每天看着镜子
every day for the rest of your life
知道自己在关键时刻做了正确的事
and know that you did the right thing when it mattered.
这是我唯一的心愿
That's all I want.
你还好吧
You all good, right?
嗯
Yeah.
好
Yeah.
乔丹
Jordan.
你好 乔丹
Hi, Jordan.
我是安娜·瓦尔迪兹 州检察官办公室的
I'm Anna Valdez; I'm with the State's Attorney's office.
你哥哥告诉我你看到有人把一把枪丢进垃圾桶了
Your brother told me you saw someone toss a gun into a dumpster.
是
Yeah.
我听到了枪声 然后
I heard gunshots, and...
有个人从商店里出来
Then this man came out of the store,
把一把枪丢进了一个绿色的大垃圾桶
and threw a gun into this big, green dumpster.
终于找到突破口了
Finally caught a lucky break.
我们先安顿一下吧
Let's get you set up in here, all right?
-你饿吗 -嗯
- You hungry? -Yeah.
你确定吗
You sure about all this?
不确定
No.
那你为什么这么做
Why the hell are you doing it?
因为这是正确的事
Because it's the right thing to do.
别管正确不正确
Forget what's right.
要为自己和家人考虑
You do what's best for you and your family.
这才是正确的
That's what's right.
我知道 谢谢
Yeah. Appreciate it.
好 如果你看到
Okay, if you see the man
那个丢枪的人了 那就说出来 好吗
who tossed the gun into the dumpster, just say so, okay?
不是
No.
是
Yeah.
他
Him.
谢谢 乔丹
Thank you, Jordan.
打印搜查令吧
Type up the warrant.
我会联♥系♥值班法官
I'll get in touch with the duty judge.
为你骄傲 乔丹
Proud of you, Jordan.
5021C 呼叫总部
5021 Charlie, 10-1, 10-1.
有人向警方开枪 黑人男性
Shots fired at the police. Male, black.
正往巷子跑去
Hoofing it down the alley.
收到 5021C 现场开枪
Copy that, 5021 Charlie. Shots fired.
站住
Stop!
疑犯刚跑进卢米斯街的一条巷子
Offender just ran into an alley off of Loomis,
往西跑了
headed west.
捡起来
Pick it up.
捡起来
Pick it up.
拜托你捡起来
Please, pick it up.
凯文
Kevin.
他的脚踝处可能藏着另一把枪
He might have another weapon on his ankle.
小心点
Be careful.
没事 凯文 有我在
It's all right, Kevin, I got you.
退下
Stand down.
起来
Get up.
你因为谋杀罗兰德·加瑞特被捕了
You're under arrest for the murder of Roland Garrett.
走
Let's go.
走吧
Come on.
我告诉过你你比看上去跑得快吗
Have I ever told you you're faster than you look?
你觉得我超重了吗
You think I'm overweight?
哥们 我需要破了这个案子
Dude, I needed this.
谢谢了 你今天做得太棒了
Thanks, man. You did a hell of a job today.
不客气
Hey, appreciate that.
请你喝酒
Buy you a drink?
这次先算了
Not this time.
我应该带凡妮莎和乔丹去吃晚餐
I think I should probably take Vinessa and Jordan to dinner.
-说得对 -恭喜
- Fair enough. - Congratulations.
我听说你们今天案子办得很漂亮
I hear you boys had a nice pinch today.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
还有很长的路要走
Long way to walk for an attaboy.
还是需要锻炼的
Nah. Need the exercise.
一直坐等 可能会
All this sitting around can actually
让寿命缩短20%
shorten your life span by 20%.
但是我有事跟你商量
But, uh, there is something we need to discuss.
私下里
In private.
好 请吧
Okay. After you.
-恭喜 -再见
- Congratulations. - Sir.
明天见
I'll see you guys in the morning.
谢谢 老大 晚安
Thanks, boss. Have a good night.
-莫利 -好
- Molly's? - Yes.
豆腐鸡
Tofu chicken.
中医
Chinese medicine.
推特
Twitter.
我不明白你在说什么 丹尼
I'm not sure where you're going with this, Denny,
不过我很感兴趣
but I am intrigued.
我只是在列举我觉得
I am just listing a few things that I'm guessing
你认为可笑的事
you think are ridiculous.
还行吧
So far, so good.
还有一个
I got one more for you too.
警♥察♥改革
Police reform.
你知道你的人鲁塞克
You know your man Rowzek?
鲁塞克
Ruzek.
那天对他的投诉撤销了
The case we filed the other day just went away.
唯一的目击者 一个叫伊冯·华♥莱♥士♥的年轻女性
Seems the only witness, a young woman named Yvonne Wallace,
改了主意
changed her mind.
我第一次听说
It's news to me.
是吗
Is that right?
还是一开始就合作比较好 汉克
You know, it's always better to cooperate up front, Hank,
毕竟现在还是我们两个老朋友之间的对话
when it's just a conversation between two old friends.
否则事情会变得更正式
Otherwise things can get more formal.
更有争议
More contentious.
我说了 我不知道
Like I said, I don't know.
你看过一本叫《王子》的书吗
You ever read a book called "The Prince"?
是16世纪
Written by a cat
一个叫马基雅维里的家伙写的
named Machiavelli back in the 1500s.
我没看过
I haven't read that one.
我也没有
Well, me either.
不过里面有一句话很有道理
But there's one hell of a quote in that book.
大概意思是
Goes something like...
如果你想当国王
If you aim at the king,
那最好确保把他斩草除根
you better make damn sure you kill his ass.
剧集 | 芝加哥警署 | 导航列表